[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's does /r9k/ think of wizchan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2
File: wizchan.jpg (16 KB, 452x158) Image search: [Google]
wizchan.jpg
16 KB, 452x158
What's does /r9k/ think of wizchan?
>>
>>24770045
it would be a good spot if it wasn't so abhorrently low traffic

and also you're just making it known by more normies by posting it
>>
Too much normie-calling. Makes me really annoyed how it derails threads.
>>
It's so slow it's unbearable, but a good idea in theory
>>
they have a stick up their ass and have fetishized the idea of "robot" or "wizard".
>>
I like the concept but they're way too bitter. I like to laugh at my own misery, not complain about it.
>>
>>24770261
When you're 30+ you find making humor out of it gets tiring.
>>
>>24770122
wow you are delusional

First off, it's low traffic because whoever the faggot admins and mod are over on wizardchan they've banned anyone and everyone that makes content. The rules are ridiculous and only a fucking true idiot would post there.

Second, normies already know of wizardchan... it was created to get you freaks off of /r9k/...
>>
good idea, bad execution.

i like the idea of a female free non-normie board, but shit like wizard chan seems more like a competition of how much of a loser someone is. you get banned for the dumbest shit there. i'm almost a wizard and i have no interest in interacting with the people who post there.
>>
they have pretty great info on their hobbies like korean/jap shows, etc, and just info in general about random things. I also like how generally noncombative they are, its qt
>>
>>24770122
>>24770198
This. It doesn't matter if normalfags know about it though because they'll just get banned.
>>
It's way too hardcore.
>>
>>24770311
Yeah maybe I'll like it when I'm 30. I'm still too young to be a wizard, after all, so I don't belong there.
>>
>>24770045
Normalfags here get butthurt because they got banned on it for being a normie.
>>
Wizardchan was awesome.
Wizchan is stupid and full of fail.
>>
File: 1447579985625.jpg (255 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1447579985625.jpg
255 KB, 1920x1080
>>24770426
It's things like this that make me think /r9k/ is just a male tumbler. We take the piss out of their oppression olympics where someone who is black and gay apparently beats someone who is white and transexual because they're more "oppressed" overall. At the same time we talk about not having sex for 27 years versus not having sex for 30 years. Who is more oppressed? This is all a load of pointless shit.
>>
>>24770499
this
wizchan is what a chan should be like
>>
>>24770576
>wizchan's autism makes /r9k/ a male tumblr
what the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
"Wizardchan" i have never heard of that site 2bh fambruhgini. I might check it out now and if its some good shit ima spred to the broskis m8. My grillfriend aint big of a fan of @r9k, bit ima see wit her if we finna like that shit
>>
>>24770375
The rules are pretty lax though.
You only get banned if it's pretty obvious you're a normie, which you are. Stay butt hurt.
>>
>>24770630
>Hates the opposite gender
>Only hates them because the hot ones will not bang them
>(opposite gender) privilege
>fat
>Ugly
>stupid
>Loud
>Only family loves them

Am I talking about tumblr or /r9k/?
>>
>>24770719
Unlike tumbr we have legit reasons to hate society. All the fat demisexual cunts on tumblr if they just fucking lost weight and dressed normally they would be bouncing on Chad cock by noon.
>>
>>24770719
>Only family loves them
If only that would be true
>>
>>24770719
Definitely tumblr, I don't see any of what you just described on this board
>>
>>24770754
This

there are things about the average robot that just cannot be controlled such as generally being completely repulsive to women due to our ugliness/autism/god knows what and just having such a difficult time cultivating strong bonds with others.
>>
>>24770719
fucking savage

the one significant difference is >Only hates them because the hot ones will not bang them. tumblrina chicks get anal'd by chad on the daily, and even then, they have plenty of orbiters at any given moment.
>>
>>24770719
>>Only family loves them

Wait, what is this "family love" of which you speak...?

>basically neckbeard tumblr, yasss
>>
>>24770045
Too strict.

They'll ban you if you mention that a girl made eye contact with you one time on the train.
>>
>>24770886
Rightly so. If girls are making eye contact with you that implies you are attractive and hence have no business among betas.
>>
>>24770805
>he doesnt see any woman hate on /r9k/
>>
>>24770719
you know what the real difference is?

feminist tumblr SJW bullshit is just a fad

this life isn't a fad for us, we've lived it for ~30 fucking years and it just doesn't end
>>
It's an idea which will never be fully realised with the community that surrounds it, in terms of efficient moderation.

Only no-name unreachable mods which would operate on a suggestions basis could feasibly work. Either way it's just another hugbox with a different topic like any other.
>>
>>24770886

They don't ban you because you made eye contact with a girl once by accident.

They ban you because you come to Wizchan to let virgins know that you made eye contact with a girl. Why on Earth would you say that?

I have a job but I never mention it there, as it would offend the Neet.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.