[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/V8u1_U7-fLo Where were you when Trump got stumped
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1449338884963.png (450 KB, 1061x979) Image search: [Google]
1449338884963.png
450 KB, 1061x979
https://youtu.be/V8u1_U7-fLo
Where were you when Trump got stumped by actual tards? Is the media getting pushed to the brink?
>>
This sounds offensive.
>>
>>24769995
Up next
>Donald Trump making fun of People with Disabilities Make Fun of Donald Trump
>>
>>24769995
That bold guy was the only one who did a good impression.
>>
File: Kevin.jpg (20 KB, 267x400) Image search: [Google]
Kevin.jpg
20 KB, 267x400
holy shit is that horned man from my name is earl?
>>
>>24769995
The bald guy with no neck was actually a bit funny
>Money can't buy you love
>That's something I've learned
>>
>>24769995

The problem with this video is that the bald guy is the only funny one. They really could have based the entire video about him. All the others people just come across as very butthurt and have no comedic timing.
>>
>>24769995
these people are really, really grasping at straws.
shameful
>>
They look so disfigured.
>>
File: laughing_whores.jpg (47 KB, 400x325) Image search: [Google]
laughing_whores.jpg
47 KB, 400x325
>libs are so fucking afraid of The Unstumpable Trump that they resort to these kinds of blatant smear tactics
>>
File: Comedy Gold.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
Comedy Gold.gif
1 MB, 290x189
Don't give a fuck about trump but goddamn the amount of assblasting he causes is a sight to behold.
>>
>remember when he was wrong about Obama's birth certificate
actually no, I'm still waiting to see that
>>
>>24771045
This whole election seems like a fucking movie. It's hilarious.
>>
some of those guys are actors I think I saw them on My Name is Earl

not really funny, this is what they're reduced to make fun of trump. "let's have people who look funny poke jokes because regular comedy didn't work."
>>
>buzzfeed
>"the media"
spend some time outside of facebook
>>
bald guy did a good job
not much to say
>>
>>24769995
Shilling on pol didn't work so your trying it here instead. Nice try kike.
>>
>>24769995

Next week we'll have 5 year old stuttering about their fear of Trump hiding under their beds.

> Who thinks about the children?
>>
>>24771053
you're retarded if you believe he wasn't born here
the FEC's job is to make sure they're eligible
>>
>>24769995
>people with disabilities

he still wins
>>
>I shot the Loch Ness monster
>he fucked me in a land deal

based crippled bald man made me chuckle
the rest is just painful though
>>
>>24769995
Progressives act like they care about people with disabilities in social environments but when it actually comes to it they either do not care or hate the disabled. They just want you to take disability fund and shut up like you do not exist. Especially if you have autism all these progressive groups automatically hate you and don't even treat you like a human being.

It is sad to see there are so many disabled retards who only think of their disability money. They will automatically vote Democrat because of the free money but don't see they are just being bribed. Unless you are a quadruple amputee or have a terminal illness there is no excuse not to work.
>>
>>24771798
Yeah, bald guy was the best, the others should be cut out.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.