[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cowerker likes me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1409793996850.jpg (32 KB, 480x454) Image search: [Google]
1409793996850.jpg
32 KB, 480x454
I found a job at McDonald's, this girl is giving me signes, the biggest was touching m'y hand today , i got an erection talking to her, dhe started laughing , i pretended like nothing happened. What should i do robots? I've never been in this world ...
>>
Welp robots
>>
>>24769850
either make a move back or say you're not interested

if you do make a move make sure to smile like your in a good mood. Not a creepy forced one. I suggest a hug out of nowhere
>>
>>24769850
B8 thread.

Ignore it.
>>
>>24769947
I told her that i'm taken... When another girl suggested i take her out, will this make her want me more ?
>>
>>24769989
I swear to the gods that it's the truth
I'm good looking , i'm just a kissless Virgin because i was waiting for the perfect girl, now i just want to get drunk and laid
>>
>>24769850
You need someone to plug your switch on, go talk to people on omegle. You need to learn how to let your dick drive for once.
>>
>>24769850
Are you retarded? Serious question. I'll also accept general mental impairment, dyslexia, innebiation, or if English is your second language.
>>
>>24770170
Typing from a phone french keyboard
>>
>>24770110
What do you mean
Elaborate plz
>>
>>24770170
And it's my third language
Now welp me get laid
>>
>>24769850
Ask yourself these questions:
What is your state of living like?
Are you working towards a degree?
In a few years when this girl expects you to be providing for her, will you be able to?
Will you be able to give the both of you a comfortable style of living?
Ask yourself these question because if the answer to them is no, then you either need to fix that or tell her that you can't make her happy and end the bullshit now.
>>
>>24770845
I just want her to be my fuck buddy
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.