[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be a neet, weak body, rejected by all females >start having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: tonsilitis.jpg (12 KB, 300x200) Image search: [Google]
tonsilitis.jpg
12 KB, 300x200
>be a neet, weak body, rejected by all females
>start having sex with crossdressers and trannies
>kissed and made oral in a trans prostitute because of needy
>got tonsilitis

I should've stayed in my room jacking off everyday and being a legit robot.
>>
They're not called "traps" without reason. I hope you learned a valuable lesson about engaging in sodomite activities.
>>
File: 1435307480816.gif (57 KB, 74x98) Image search: [Google]
1435307480816.gif
57 KB, 74x98
>>24769847
Unfortunately, this. People like us are in danger when seeking intimacy OP, be it ridicule, stds, fraud or whatever. We should stay away as much as possible from other people. I learned this the hard way, i wish someone explained this stuff to me.
>>
File: 1446854768591.png (562 KB, 683x642) Image search: [Google]
1446854768591.png
562 KB, 683x642
>>24769800
Thats gods way of punishing you for your acts of sodomy. You have failed as a human when you rather be around lowlife traps instead of being pure and innocent. You shall not get any sympathy from me you filthy cumgruzzling swine!
>>
>>24770093
>talks shit about "god"

>clearly has no idea of the original sin

retard
>>
Tonsillitis isn't an STD, lol get over it
>>
oh no you have to take antibiotics!!! this is the worst of all possible worlds!!!!!
>>
>>24770142
not every religion believes in original sin, anon
>>
File: Screenshot_2.jpg (78 KB, 995x487) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2.jpg
78 KB, 995x487
You got what you deserved, degenerate.
>>
>>24770142
Where do i talk shit about god you sick faggit? All that homo sex has made your mind gone coco. I hope that you will enjoy hell, because thats where you are going!
>>
>>24770341
Does anyone have the screencap of the dude who met a shemale through steam and he turned out to be an ugly dude with a wig?

Then he fucked him because he was scared of being killed if he didn't. True or not that was funny af
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.