[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Goddamn I feel bad for this dude tbqh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (271 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
271 KB, 1242x2208
Goddamn I feel bad for this dude tbqh
>>
how do you have those chick emoji in the notification bar?

also dont feel bad for shorts they didnt eat right in their childhood they deserve it
>>
>>24771380
I was overweight as a kid and ate super healthy (just in large portions, I'm better now), 3 cups of milk a day

I'm 5'6 because my 5'10 dad decided to marry my 5'0 mom

i'm constantly getting told that i'm attractive but "too short to date"

>mfw they had 3 miscarriages before me
I wasn't meant to be, I was a mistake
>>
>>24769693
>when they be themselves and not try so hard, bro, lol
Of all sad words of tongue or pen, the saddest are these: /r9k/ was right again.
>>
>>24771579
You're 5'6 and get told that? Oh man.. I'm 5'3 or 5'4. The girls in my family and a few that were friends have told me that I'm cute, but nothing more than that. Is there no hope for us?
>>
>>24771380
>they didnt eat right in their childhood they deserve it
What kind of broscience is this?
>>
Big what?
>>
>>24771870
>>24771579
Form a dwarf village. With enough of you grouped together the falcons might be scared off and you wont be carried away for another day.
>>
>>24769693
I am short. 5'4" . I have a nice size dick, and I have a body count of 30. I don't see how beta faggots have such a hard time getting laid.

Getting laid means facing rejection daily and moving on.

Couple tips for lonely robots out there, go out to the clubs. Go outside nd talk to the smokers. Smokers are lonely and will talk to any friendly face. The secret is to fake self confidence. The funny thing is the more you fake self confidence the more you become confident.
>>
>>24771870
5'6 anon from earlier
never seen anyone shorter than 5'5 with a gf, even in asia
it's real rough
>>
MANLET BTFO

73" masterrace here
>>
File: Untitled.png (490 KB, 949x705) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
490 KB, 949x705
>>24773527
>tfw 6'2'' king of the manlets here
>>
>>24771579
>I'm 5'6 because my 5'10 dad decided to marry my 5'0 mom
retard that isnt how genetics works
my parents have the same height as yours and im 5'10 also. get fucked
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.