[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do mixed-race people with white dads turn into spree-killers,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Why do mixed-race people with white dads turn into spree-killers, but ones with white moms don't?
>>
>>24769566
>only has two examples
>>
>>24769566
2 is too small a sample to find a pattern
>>
why do black people with both black parents commit the most crime and murders?
>>
I'm mixed race with a white dad and I haven't killed anyone
>>
>>24769997

What's your other half?
>>
>>24770343
Maori
>>
>>24769566
I extensively answered this exact question yesterday.

The answer is that your mother is your model for how you relate to women.

If a white man reproduces with a non-white woman, the son doesn't come out white. The non-white son sees that his non-white mother rejected non-white men in favor of a white man, so he himself feels rejected by womanhood and develops and inferiority complex that can manifest in violence.

Also your theory about only children of white male/non-white female couples turning into killers isn't even true. Picture related had a non-white father and a white mother.

The truth is that all interracial breeding is unhealthy for the spawn.
>>
>>24769877
The difference is that they mostly kill other poor black people in gang-related violence.

Mass murdering civilians is more of a white/half-white/Muslim thing.
>>
>>24769997
>exceptions completely invalidate statistical generalizations
>>
>>24769566
because they're not white and they know that they will never live up to even their father. duh. this is like psychology 101

fuck, even elliot said he wished his mom was white so he could be fully white. this is obvious stuff. you may think that most of this shit is memes, and it is, but race, or at least subhumans being jealous of whites is very real.
>>
>>24770557
>interacial breeding is a bad thing
Except actually it's superior because of genetic diversity. Fuck even the NBA is being dominated by a mixed raced players.
>>
>>24770557

It wouldn't be if everyone treated people as just people. It's only the social effects of being seen as a certain race that are the problem. Not innate inferiority.
>>
>>24770647
>Except actually it's superior because of genetic diversity

The amount of genetic diversity that is required to offset potential disorders and mutations is a lot smaller than people think. Icelanders and Ashkenazi Jews were both founded by relatively small genepools, but they are incredibly intelligent, healthy people.

I used to think the way you did about racemixing, but both parties in a mixed-race couple end up sacrificing something about their race.
>>
>>24770662
There are statistical differences in intelligence, empathy, and physical prowess between races, whether you accept it or not.

On top of that, the people who breed out of their race are more likely to suffer from mental feebleness, which gets passed on to the mixed race child.
>>
>>24770862
>end up sacrificing something about their race.

My race hasn't done anything for me, so why would I care?
>>
>>24769566

Nonwhite X chromosome
>>
>>24770557
>If a white man reproduces with a non-white woman, the son doesn't come out white. The non-white son sees that his non-white mother rejected non-white men in favor of a white man, so he himself feels rejected by womanhood and develops and inferiority complex that can manifest in violence.
That is definitely more complicated than it really is.
>>
File: 1446319120307.jpg (9 KB, 172x145) Image search: [Google]
1446319120307.jpg
9 KB, 172x145
>>24769877
>nigger
>both parents
>>
mercer is definitely a chad
>>
>>24769566

Because white men are beta keks

look at
ww/bm-that urban influence
ww/am-that asian guy had to fight through steretotypes to get that woman
ww/hm-same with bm

now look at wm/aw- its mostly weirdos
>>
>>24769566
Ones with white moms end up fatherless and on welfare
>>
>>24771186
Dont post that fucking picture you faggot hooly luijhytdgmh dgm fv
Sorry raged a bit
>>
>>24771284
Why does it trigger you?
>>
>>24771137
You may not care, but your potential mixed-race child probably will.

Every race has something unique and great about it, if you really bothered thinking and looking you could find it.
>>
>>24771184
How so?

domo thank you robot sempai
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.