[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no mentally damaged gf to cuddle with and comfort >tfw
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 12
File: kaya scodelario gifs (371).gif (1020 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
kaya scodelario gifs (371).gif
1020 KB, 500x282
>tfw no mentally damaged gf to cuddle with and comfort
>tfw i will never have to hold her down during a fit of rage and confusion, and kiss her in the head after it's over

why even be alive bruh
>>
>>24769543
>>tfw i will never have to hold her down during a fit of rage and confusion
That's exactly what you don't do, they're liable to stab you or something when they're having a manic episode.
>>
>>24769604
but the connection we would feel in the hospital when she was stable again after stabbing me would be incomparable to a normal girl
>>
File: NO.png (349 KB, 499x500) Image search: [Google]
NO.png
349 KB, 499x500
>>24769543
>tfw no mentally damaged gf to cuddle with and comfort
>DON'T STICK UR DICK IN CRAZY BRO, IT'LL RUIN UR LYFE
Fuck you, /r9k/, make up your damned mind.
>>24769604
>all crazy people are violent
Just no.
>>
>>24769697
no girl would be clingy and open up to you like a crazy one tho

it's the most unalteraded way of thought romantic relationship-wise because after a certain point of "craziness" they dont "filter" shit like normal people do
>>
>>24769543
>thinking it's fun to see a loved one go apeshit and manic/depressed
>wanting a loved one with mental damage just so you can feel better for "being there for her"
You're a selfish retarded faggot.
>>
>>24769663
No, she would feel immense guilt and hate herself.

>>24769697
Not all crazy people are violent, crazy people are usually the most kind people I've ever met. But when they have those breakdown episodes they can freak out and hurt someone/themselves.
>>
>>24769809
This.
Be careful what you wish for asshole
>>
>>24769809
>>24769852
hey maybe it's a retarded thing to want, but I'm guessing you guys have your own issues if you're here on /r9k/ as well

>>24769815
>No, she would feel immense guilt and hate herself.
exactly and I would be there to hug her and slowly make her forgive herself, that would create a bond you can't create through normal means
>>
File: putinpoint.jpg (89 KB, 1549x957) Image search: [Google]
putinpoint.jpg
89 KB, 1549x957
>>24769852
>>24769809
These. And another thing: if you want a girl just because she's crazy, what happens when she gets better?
>>
>>24770009
>what happens when she gets better?
if it's serious mental illness you never fully recover, anon

when's the last time you heard a schizophrenic say: "whew, thank god i beat my schizophrenia"
>>
>>24770069
I knew a Schizo girl who was functioning, but every week she'd just randomly break down and cry about suicide and how she deserves to suffer and then she'd be okay again for a week.
>>
>>24770069
I know that, but wanting them just because they're sick is fucked up. You should at least actually care about them as a person instead of loving them for the thing that puts them through life-long torment.
>>
>>24770123
obviously I wouldn't be with a girl I didnt like because she's fucked up in the head for fuck sake
>>
>>24769543
>mentally damaged gf
After you comfort her, she'll most likely run off to someone and cheat on you or whatever. People shouldn't make this type of girls feel confident - you should make them suffer, make them feel that they can't do anything without you in life. I've been through two relationships with mentally damaged girls - one of them healed up thanks to me and cheated, so she got hit few times and then dumped. The second time I was extremely cautious - I rarely comforted her, made her feel inferior, made her feel like I'm doing her a favor by just being in a relationship with her. It worked for 2 years, then I just got bored and reached conclusion that sitting in front of the computer and playing games is far more entertaining.
>>
>>24770326
>one of them healed up thanks to me and cheated

Had the same shit happen to me with a BPD Korean girl.
>>
>>24770326
ehhh i dont really care it's not like i'll ever have a girl
>>
>>24770203
I'm very sorry... I've just run into a lot of fetishists like that. Among them being my two ex-boyfriends. Because of them I just get so angry when people say they want a crazy girl and would love them, treat them nicely and take care of them. Because where are all these people, huh? Why have I never seen them? Why can't I be protected? All my adult life I've been something they just keep around to fuck when they're horny and kick when they're mad.
>>
>>24770488
you seem like you have the self awareness to avoid being mistreated

take some fucking responsibility for the partners you choose, this isn't the dark ages and you aren't their slave
>>
>>24770488
portuguese girls are too uptight to even admit they have a problem of any sort

fucking hate my culture
>>
>>24769543
No on actually wants a mentally ill gf. No one wants someone who has severe anxiety, panic attacks, and the rest of the slew. You just romanticise it which is unfair. You'll leave once it's not sunny or fun anymore. You'll leave when you got your fix of hero and satisfyingly think to yourself that you're not fuckedup as you thought. Fuck you
>>
>>24770598

At least you aren't a half-breed Brazilian.
>>
>>24770605

>implying i'm not mentally ill and want someone who isn't NT because only they can relate to me

quit projecting, dudebro
>>
>>24770605
none of that is true in my case, and yes I am one colossal fuck up, lost my virginity and everything, was well on my way to being a successful normie

then fucking benzos and alcoholism happened and i just gave up on everything
>>
>>24770654

>benzos

Funny you mention that, every "mentally ill" person under 25 in my city (Portland) is just a benzo addict that's never shown me proof they're actually mentally ill. They've never even had to cancel on me for doctor's appointments.
>>
>>24770654

>blaming your crutch for your lack of willpower

wew lad, if you can afford your habits you can afford treatment
>>
>>24770718
my crutch is actually opiates, benzos are just what fucked my whole shit up
>>
>>24770572
It isn't about self-awareness you dipshit. Sociopaths aren't easy to spot. I didn't even choose them as partners. They chose me. It's about desperation and needing someone so badly that you are willing to put up with just about anything to be able to feel loved and cared for. It's about rock-bottom self-esteem and doubting on some level that you even deserve anything better.

You're right, I reciprocated, but how can you blame me for being desperate? I received so little love and so much abuse as a child that I've become this insatiable void of affection and immediately latch onto people who are willing to even act like they give a shit about me. Maybe that's not self-awareness, but either way you can't say it was my fault.
>>
>>24770746

completely irrelevant to my point
>>
>>24770764

>how can you blame me for being so desperate?
I don't. I'm telling you to grow up and come to terms with your desperation instead of letting yourself fall prey to more and more abuse.

A job at Subway will cover decent therapy and people like you come through their doors every single day.
>>
>>24770764
i would be there for you so hard god damnit

kiss you tenderly on the forehead and all that faggy shit, fuck
>>
File: enough.jpg (104 KB, 803x688) Image search: [Google]
enough.jpg
104 KB, 803x688
>>24770819
>job
>implying I'm functional enough for that
Just... nevermind.
>>
>>24770840

you forgot to pick up your sword and shield from the quartermaster, whiteknight
>>
>>24770855

>assuming your own worth and never trying to grow or make positive changes

wew look where that's gotten you
>>
>>24770858
>whiteknight
>am not even defending anyone
im a lonely failed normie thats what I am
>>
>>24769543
I've had this. My ex gf was bi polar and would have delusions and hallucinations at times. Once she thought i was a demon and wouldn't look at me then started hitting me and telling me to get out.

Why do you fantasize about this? It's not fun and can get really scary at times.
>>
File: sure.png (75 KB, 376x283) Image search: [Google]
sure.png
75 KB, 376x283
>>24770885

>throwing affection at the first faceless "woman" on 4chan that tells a sob story
>not a whiteknight
>>
>>24769543
>thinks real life is anime
>thinks the only thing missing in their life is a hug and not therapy/medication
>thinks real life is an anime

a mentally unstable gf is not a fun relationship to be in and you are only going to make things worse for yourself and her
>>
>>24770888

>bipolar
>hallucinations

I think she had more problems than just bipolar disorder, anon.

t. bipolar
>>
>>24770888
a mentally stable girl wouldnt even bother with me bro trust me, not an appearance thing either I'm 7/10 at worst, just a pretty fucked person
>>
Everyone in this damn thread should be gassed, especially me. Fuck everything.
>>
>>24770913
i said i would be there for her

if she was in my country

and i knew her

you stupid idiot

plus i dont even know if thats not a fat neckbeard jerking off to the thought of being a crazy girl

fuck off m8
>>
File: divinggirl.jpg (80 KB, 576x982) Image search: [Google]
divinggirl.jpg
80 KB, 576x982
>>24770940

have a vintage diving qt to relax your nerves
>>
>>24770931
i know i wouldnt solve it, but i wouldnt want to anyway

did you even read the thread? i WANT a crazy girl
>>
>>24769697
>>DON'T STICK UR DICK IN CRAZY BRO, IT'LL RUIN UR LYFE

this is reddit not r9k

r9k is overall in favor of sticking your dick in crazy
>>
File: 1446240805008.png (18 KB, 431x432) Image search: [Google]
1446240805008.png
18 KB, 431x432
i want a blind girl to hold hands with.
>>
>>24770933
Possibly, But that's what she was diagnosed with, she's on her meds now and from what i know not having anymore of those episodes.

But it just goes back that idk why people want this, it creates tons of problems that just makes the relationship much harder than what it would be from a mentally stable person.
>>
>>24771002

sticking your dick in crazy was the best thing to happen to me both times that i did

passionate, unstable, and short relationships > boring lifelong partnerships and missionary sex
>>
>>24771002
You must be new here. There used to be at least one "crazy girl" thread going at any given point in the day, and people all said shit like
>Oh, I'd love to have one so I can treat her like shit just because no one else will care about her
or
>Don't do it, man. They're just going to ruin your life and leave you emotionally scarred.
>>
>tfw no straitjacket gf
>>
>>24771023
Most relationships in the newer generation will continue being disposable Fast food relationships and it will just get worse over the years

i just coined "fast food relationships" u guys think i can make money off that?
>>
>>24771023
What i meant to say with this post >>24771098
is that lifelong shit isnt happening anymore, not that much
>>
File: 1446336472318.jpg (137 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1446336472318.jpg
137 KB, 700x700
>being so damaged you want someone more broken than you to care for
>thinking you're alpha enough to handle someone elses mental illness when you can't even handle your own
>>
been there, it was fucking horrible. basically did everything i could for her but after all it's not like in the movies where LUV CAN HEAL EVERYTHING. she tried to kill me twice, drugged me at least once, threatened to kill my mother, lied about a pregnancy and cheated on me. left her for the cheating thing, though, lol.
>>
>>24771126
im not saying i would handle it, i would just live with it and do my best to make her comfortable with me
>>
>>24771098
everything in modern life is fast paced and disposable

just like your life and mine
>>
>>24771126

>handle someone else's mental illness

I want to be their boyfriend, not their entire support system. I wouldn't pull her out of therapy and whisk her away to some isolated mansion.
>>
>>24771188
>everything in modern life is fast paced and disposable
true, specially music and relationships

>>24771206
exactly, this anon gets it
>>
>>24771156
you sound like a kidnapper
>>
>>24771260

hi tumblr, aren't you late for a #killallmen rally?
>>
>>24771273
it's past my curfew robo
>>
>>24771260
ok and you sound like a faggot
>>
>>24771333
now I'm really crushed
>>
>>24771329
time flies when you're a faggot

>>24771353
im your father, dogface
>>
>>24771375
so are you the dog or did you fuck a dog to produce me? and what am I getting for Christmas
>>
>>24769543
>feeding her a bowl of hardboiled eggs and kissing her forehead as you bleed out
i will never know love like this
>>
File: fatman.jpg (6 KB, 276x183) Image search: [Google]
fatman.jpg
6 KB, 276x183
>>24771439

little yuppie white liberals are so bad at banter
>>
>>24769543
desu it's kinda nice knowing there are guys that would be down to be with a crazy grill but also unnerving knowing that you'd probably get fucked up in the process, either by watching her hurt herself and/or hurting others.

Also what >>24769809 said.
>>
>>24771513
so are you the dog or the fatman?
obvious answer, my mistake
>>
>>24771562

i've exclusively been in relationships with mentally ill girls and none of them were physically violent, just catty

when will this meme end
>>
>>24771600

dane cook tier comeback
>>
>>24769543
>tfw mentally damaged
>tfw I've been properly medicated for the last two years
>tfw my gf always asks me to talk, to open up, to let her know how I'm feeling and what's going through my mind
>tfw so embarrassed and ashamed of how I am and how I feel that I never talk about shit, or when I do I don't know how to articulate what I'm feeling
>tfw I confide in /r9k/ more often than the most important person in my life who I know feels like OP does

just fuck my shit up senpai
>>
>>24771696

sick avoidant coping skills senpai
>>
>>24771642
millionaire who sold out arenas
thanks dad
>>
>>24771747

>rich people can't be bad at things

what's up donald trump
>>
>>24771782
now that's an insult
but i'm still super bored so later skater
>>
File: Ee9jKYz (1).gif (582 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
Ee9jKYz (1).gif
582 KB, 512x288
>>24771747
>>24771782
please stop fighting
>>
File: 1446149028708.jpg (478 KB, 597x766) Image search: [Google]
1446149028708.jpg
478 KB, 597x766
>>24771206
What do you think being a boyfriend is?
What, you really think the suicidal and depressed girl is REALLY going to take you on as a fuckbuddy?
Your fantasies are a real tribute to the art of bending reality.
>>24771156
What makes you think you'd be able to make anybody want to put up with you in anything deeper than an arms-length conversation? If thats what you're seeking in the first place, why must your captive audience be deranged? Your fantasies are insanity.
>>
>>24769543

not worth it. it will take forever to heal her.
>>
>>24772092

maybe not but im not going close to these girls anytime soon. very very draining.
>>
>>24771717
thanks senpai I've been honing them since I was a little kid

seriously though I would give anything to just be more open and honest
>>
>>24770387
This, avoid BPD, it's exciting but also a confusing mess. When they do feel better on rare occasions they will question why they're with you as they question their own identity constantly. In a sense it's almost like being with someone that has amnesia, you never know if they love you or hate you.
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.