[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /scrooge/ here? I fucking hate christmas music, and since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ScroogeFirst.jpg (16 KB, 174x210) Image search: [Google]
ScroogeFirst.jpg
16 KB, 174x210
Who /scrooge/ here?

I fucking hate christmas music, and since the end of November every store, restaurant and radio station has been playing it nonstop
>>
>There's nothing in nature that freezes your heart like years of being alone
truly a robot
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KBthi_An5qQ
>>
But xmas music is awesome anon
>>
I hated Christmas when I was a kid, largely because I had to spend it with my extended family who I fucking despise. Now I'm 31 and I only see who the fuck I want to see. Get a few days off to drink and watch Die Hard, buy people I like shit they don't need, shitpost on 4chan, whatever the fuck I want.

In general, the older you get, the better life gets. It's like living in those toddler fantasies where you only do what you want. I can't wait until I'm retired.
>>
Worked at Macys for the holiday season one December. Horrible. I know all versions of all songs...
>>
>>24769606
THIS. I love not having to see random fucks on xmas
>>
>>24769589
No, it's too fucking happy and repetitive. Christmas is not even a real religious holiday anymore, it has been bastardized by consumer-capitalism. Major corporations in the west just use Christmas as an excuse to shill their products and make everyone want to buy buy buy.
>>
File: 1433281078099.jpg (76 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1433281078099.jpg
76 KB, 600x600
I, for one, love the Christmas season.

It's the one time of the year I feel happy for no reason.

I love the lights and decorations, the trees, the seasonal foods. If I ever have a family, Christmas will be a big fucking deal. We'll have a big tree and hundreds of dollars of lights all over the house.
>>
>>24769666
you're listening to the wrong stuff. I agree with everything else, xmas sucks but the music is not bad
>>
>>24769682
Fuck off normie.

Humbug
>>
>>24769539
neighbors directly across from me put up obnoxious super-bright light up decorations that do nothing but flash on/off every 2 seconds all night.

i literally cannot sleep.
>>
>>24769952
buy curtains you cheap faggot
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.