[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This motherfucker is getting mad pussy being a memester. Why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: h3h3.jpg (30 KB, 600x403) Image search: [Google]
h3h3.jpg
30 KB, 600x403
This motherfucker is getting mad pussy being a memester.

Why haven't you meme'd yourself to youtube stardom, r9k?
>>
>>24769168
I have self respect.

Just kidding. I just can't think of any original or interesting content that can be monetized or generate lots of views.
>>
youtube is an ocean of liquid diarrhea and the only things worth watching are the scattered buoyant floaters

(its all shit)
>>
File: alignments.png (603 KB, 900x701) Image search: [Google]
alignments.png
603 KB, 900x701
>tfw no true neutral gf who'd taller than you
>>
>>24769168
>>24769620
who is the girl? I find girls like this really pretty.
>>
>>24769776
gf of the dude from the h3h3 youtube channel
>>
>>24769168
That picture looks really cool.

>tfw no gf to take vintage looking pictures with
>>
>>24769620
True neutral.

No thanks, bro. Chaotic good is the top-tier alignment.
>>
>>24769888
nice trips but I'm going to have to disagree. That girl looks like she's a little promiscuous if you what I mean.
>>
>>24769916
Yeah, but she'd be down to drop acid, smoke weed, go out in public, and weird out the normies. But she wouldn't do anything really sketchy like randomly assault anyone.

Sounds like a lot of fun.
>>
>>24769916
She's kind of awkward, I can't imagine her in a club or something like that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIDrMwO2KlM
>>
>>24769620
Why does neutral evil look so familiar?
>>
>>24769988
It's fat Jenna McCarthy
>>
>>24769988
she's some feminist bitch who makes sex ed videos
>>
File: 1442702176669.jpg (45 KB, 625x640) Image search: [Google]
1442702176669.jpg
45 KB, 625x640
>>24769168

Who is that dude? I've never seen him before.

OP, rather than an explanation, let me take an example: on /ic/, you'll find daily threads with people complaining about this or this artists who are cashing $ with Patreon or some other mean.
They'll say that it's not art, that it's shit and the dudes giving money are beta male enablers, that they could do the same.
Truth is, some of them may be good enough.
What is interesting is that they don't.
It's almost like they enjoy being poor.

Same thing is happening here. It's not like the average Robot cannot laugh stupidly and fail at vidya games better than Pewdiepie.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.