[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking Roaches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: roachies.png (615 KB, 822x662) Image search: [Google]
roachies.png
615 KB, 822x662
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=337&v=o8-MxJPrysQ

look at those vacant eyes
just look at them, it's like staring into an empty abyss

he has the perfect look to become a serial killer

in fact I notice most dudes with aspergers or autism have that vacant, psychopathic-esque look in their eyes and their faces are always so flat and one-dimensional

fuck, no wonder they get no action they look terrifying
>>
File: 1425617984611.png (54 KB, 673x625) Image search: [Google]
1425617984611.png
54 KB, 673x625
>>24769090

>their faces are always so flat and one-dimensional

My feels are internal, please be understanding.
>>
>>24769142
I'm a normie so I can't really do that champ

best of luck though, just try to be urself.
>>
this comment is entirely original and I am posting it to bump my thread RIGHT NOW.
>>
there are no new posts in this riveting thread
>>
>>24769090
Jordan no
NO
STOP
STOP NOW

>mah man
>mah man

GOD DAMN IT
OH GOD

STOP JORDAN JUST STOP IT

GOD JUST

JUST

>ladies man

NO

>chicken sandwich please

STOP JORDAN JUST STOP IT

>those averted looks

JORDAN NO

>mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man >mah man
>>
>>24769992
fucking kek

he seems likeable to me, I honestly love interacting with autists
>>
>>24770066
the mistake is that he is being judged by the social standards of society. it doesn't mean that this lil nigga is a bad dude but he can't be judged socially because it's like judging a fish on its ability to climb a tree. we need to get this lil nig some trains or a rubix cube
>>
>>24770128
exactly my thoughts

he is completely incompatible with society, just like me

I was in his exact shoes throughout middle and high school and it took me a while to understand that anything social just wasn't for me

I was rejected by also

I kept whispering that Jordan should kill them all while I was watching the episode because I know exactly how he feels.
>>
I think the general concensus on 4chan is that MTV took advantage of this guy for views and they knew that he was a lost cause
>>
>>24770279
Are there any archived threads about Jordan that I could read fellow bot? I wonder how he's doing now?
>>
>>24770313
none that I know of m80. I haven't been active on /r9k/ for a long while though so I can't even remember the last time there was a thread about Jordan

it's a damn shame what MTV did to him though. real low.
>>
>>24770399
Would you say it's akin to what sherry's berries did to Garret? However, Garret is doing well for himself now, as he has a gf and is surrounded by qt pies in his little dance troupe. Jordan is definitely a full fledged robot, but I wonder where he is right now...
>>
File: ded.gif (980 KB, 305x320) Image search: [Google]
ded.gif
980 KB, 305x320
>>24770452
>Would you say it's akin to what sherry's berries did to Garret?
I don't know what that is, sry

>but I wonder where he is right now...
pic related is probably the most likely outcome
>>
>>24770452
is there an update on garret? Could you link it?
>>
I have that look about me, sorta. My face looks sorta lopsided because of my eyes, I've got that blank, sedated look a lot, and I've got a bad case of bitch face. And Asperger's.

Sometimes I just hope I'm no coming across like a creep.
>>
>You have the opposite of this
>You have an expressive face
>Your ugly face being contorted to show emotion in extremes is not attractive
>>
>>24770555
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc

this was set up by a company and noone stopped it
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.