[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this board so disgustingly normie? I browse both r9k boards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: sylveon.jpg (885 KB, 1925x1708) Image search: [Google]
sylveon.jpg
885 KB, 1925x1708
Why is this board so disgustingly normie? I browse both r9k boards but this one just takes the cake. So much facebook level shit. How many of you are truly robots and not just college students/early college graduates who were awkward and are mainly frustrated virgins?
You probably have a lot more going for you than you realize, probably look decent enough and live on your own.

Any of you truly NEET? Have any mental illnesses? Not self diagnosed ones either. Still live at home? Live on autism bux? How many games in your steam collection do you have?

Are you miserably depressed 24/7 or are you just le sad with because the 9/10 girl you swiped on tender wasn't interested in you.

I say 95% of you are normies, none of you know the true pits of hopelessness and despair. No, you don't qualify if you had some bullshit hard childhood that pushed you to leave home, not talking about that. No one cares about your success story.

Who here truly has the autism and all of its baggage?
>>
>>24768886
>dropped out of high school
>19 now
>No steam, but 100+ games bought on PSN, as well as physical copies of 58 games (3 more shipping, excited to play guilty gear xrd)
>cant get on autismbucks
>no gf, havent left home except to water my roses in over a year
>barely know how to cook, if its not microwave or craft meals, someone has to cook for me.
>no reason to live, too pussy to off myself.
>>
I'm 18, never kissed a girl, never held hands with a girl, suffice it to say I never had sex either. I'm unemployed, so are both of my parents, we barely have money to pay the electric bill, let alone for me to go to college any time soon despite my above average grades. I have tried to commit suicide twice but I pussied out, I've also been diagnosed with PPD. I was physically and verbally bullied as a child for my appearance (obese, constant use of glasses even during PE, because I can't see anything more than a blurred mess without them) along with my intellect, which lead me to anorexia a few years later and lack of care and attention towards school, making me drop from an excellent student to an above average one. I sleep no more than 5 hours per day at best and I spend most of my time awake on my computer, writing whatever comes to my mind. Whatever time I spend outside is on my driving lessons, the only legitimately productive thing I'm doing with my life as of late.

Am I a robot senpai?
>>
after a shooting r9k appeared on tv, news and facebook, (i literally saw it like 3 times in facebook that day)and the board literally died in the same day
>>
>>24769178
Should clarify that PDD in my case stands for Paranoid Personality Disorder, not Pervasive Development Disorder as the initials are most commonly used to refer to. Apologies for any confusion I may have caused.
>>
>>24768886
Most of us come to this board just to read all your guys shit in order to feel better about ourselves. You will never have a normie free experience because it is you yourselves that attracts them to you.
>>
File: 2015-11-19_00006.jpg (178 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-19_00006.jpg
178 KB, 1920x1080
>>24768886
I'm not a robot and I never post about my life etc., only discussion replies or funny maymays.
>>
>>24768886
You know me too well.
>tfw no furry gf
>>
>>24769178
Shit anon.. At least do you have friends?
>>
>>24769592
I have a few online friends, that's about it. No real life friends, pretty much stopped talking to any of my friends in middle school over time, and never had any friends in high school.
>>
>>24768886
>Any of you truly NEET?
Yes.
>Have any mental illnesses?
Yes.
>Not self diagnosed ones either.
Yes.
>Still live at home?
Yes.
>Live on autism bux?
No.
>How many games in your steam collection do you have?
Over 600.

I seldom find this board relatable any more. Other chans aren't even that much different and the slow post rate just makes it worse.
>>
>autistic
>attractive and /fit/
>top of class in CS, graduating soon
>no friends, bf, or family
>disgusted by people and go out of my way to make people not want to talk to me
>virgin
>diagnosed depression
I'd say I'm somewhere in between. I actively don't want anything to do with people, and don't relate to robots on that front, but I like dank memes.
>>
>>24769810
>but I like dank memes
>>>/s4s/
>>>/b/
>>>9gag
>>>reddit
>>
>>24769831
Grew out of /b/ years ago, never been on /s4s/, didn't know 9gag was still around, don't go on reddit. Sorry, senpai.
>>
File: whims.jpg (63 KB, 887x901) Image search: [Google]
whims.jpg
63 KB, 887x901
>Am I a robot senpai?
Anon, you're on the road there but you're still a child barely out of highschool. There is a lot of hope ahead of you, if you want to do something with your life. Some info on me (but not everything, can't fit it all in one post)

I am the OP, almost 30, live with my parents, multiple mental illnesses, on the bux, only ever had one girlfriend who took my wizard powers and emotionally abused me for a year before finally leaving after I refused to have sex with her anymore (which I hated).

Like you, anon, I have attempted suicide multiple times and been hospitalized. My first time was in highschool, at 16. I was bullied, despite being a big guy at 6'2. Psychiatrist at the time recommended I be taken out of regular school and have my assignments brought to my home. That never worked out so I just ended up taking night classes to finish my highschool education at a community college.

I use to make good grades too until late in my 1st year of highschool. A combination of anxiety and fear of school and my peers made me stop caring and I would spend entire nights playing jrpgs, watching anime or doing ERP with several girls I had "online" relationships with.

At 29 I am a horrible failure: major agoraphobia, bipolar disorder, autism and a few other things. I do go to therapy and am forced to take meds which make me worse but I was given the ultimatum of taking them or being committed again.
>>
>>24769810
>bf
>>>/lgtb/
>>
>>24769972
I'm a grill.
Not that it matters to you.
>>
>>24770016
Are you white? This is a rhetorical question.
>>
>>24770058
No, Asian. I suppose that makes it more normal.
>>
I have acne so I am a robot automatically
>>
>>24768886
Ugly 24 hhkv neet with no friends or prospects.
I'll be a robot until I die or maybe make it to wizard status.
>>
>>24770169
stop drinking soda everyday
>>
>>24770289
heres a big (You)
>>
>>24769807
The other chans can be decent sometimes just because they get less exposure than this one. They are not that much better though but this site is basically reddit now.

>>24769961
and before people shit on me for not being a virgin, I connected with the girl online first(I use to have an FB with like...6 friends on it, normie I know) and basically made her feel sorry for me. We went to middle and highschool together and I confessed awkwardly I use to have a big crush on her.

She had two kids from two different men and was a bigger social parasite than me who went from home to home since she would always get kicked out. She lost custody of both her kids from being a bad mom (she made up a sob story to my parents which was a lie) and thought she had an ace in the hole for getting what she needed from me and my family.

It was a 6+ month nightmare and the only reason my folks didn't kick her out sooner was because she literally had nowhere to go. It became so bad they eventually had to kick her out despite being caring people. She went back to her nomadic lifestyle for a while but she is currently with another dude willing to put up with her shit. I don't know him, don't really care, big christfag so w/e. My ex was also extremely religious and told me multiple times how I was going to hell for liking Warhammer and Warcraft.

So no, I'm not a virgin, but basically lost my powers very late and in a way that's only above buying a prostitute.

You wouldn't believe the hate I get from other people over the fact I'm not a virgin. Fit, educated and successful people hate me for it. Putting my dick in the bitch's hole didn't change me at all, IMO it made me worse.

At least some of you up and coming wizards have this fantasy you dream of, that a girl might cure you. This isn't really the case, unless you were already a normie to begin with.

There are other things about me I simply cannot share on this chan.

pls share your crushing failures w/me.
>>
>>24770314
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=acne+sugar+consumption
>>
>>24770319
20 year old college student.Been neet for a year prior this.No friends, was popular in school(middle and highschool) but barely had social life outside school.Have never spent new years eve outside.Spend days at computer aimlessly refreshing imageboards.Have acne.No motivation to do anything or any interests(this part I hate the most).Ofc full virgin mode. Will I make it?

>>24770370
>acne is caused only by sugar consumption
everyone in western world would have it then.Please stop posting
>>
File: 1435637041484.png (252 KB, 482x601) Image search: [Google]
1435637041484.png
252 KB, 482x601
>>24770496
>didn't read anything in search results
>yfw
EXCESSIVE sugar consumption you brain damaged motherfucker
>>
>>24770542
I didn't bother to read cause I don't drink soda and eat candies anyways
>implying average american doesn't consume excessive sugar
>>
I was always taught that certain foods with a lot of grease or sugar could give you zits and pimples occasionally but I think actual acne is kinda hereditary? I had a pretty shitty diet as a adolescent and the worst I got was a few pimples on a bad morning.

Other people I knew growing up got hit bad by the acne hammer and they either had a better diet or ate the same as I did.
>>
>>24770078
Can I be your internet boyfriend until I relocate to your location? Do you have skype, just don't kek me or I'll kill you.
>>
>>24771997
I don't use social media. Also, did you read my post? I don't want relationships, even if you're Chad.
>>
>>24772083
Can you at least pretend so my friends will stop trying to hook me up with a prostitute.
>>
>>24772116
Sure, senpai. but it sounds like you need new friends.
>>
>>24772574
Is this how you black text [email protected]

If you send me an email I'll send you my skype (Worried that someone will google my skype, cause I used it for work, don't want to be fired.)
>>
>>24772574
Is this how you black text [email protected] my email

If you send me an email I'll send you my skype (Worried that someone will google my skype, cause I used it for work, don't want to be fired.)
>>
>25 and 3months old KV
>was a pimp untill stoped growing vertically at 5'6
>picked up nasty weed habit last year of middle school ontop of my autism shy quietness and weed habit still going strong.
>hang out with my best friend chad almost every other day and hear about the things I should be doing..
>procrastinate daily to turn things around
>convinced parents to buy nice car so i can work uber fulltime and make money / move out / start weed business..
>been a year ive only put in a few days of work because of self scheduling lol and social anxiety
>i guess you could say im a failed normie but na im a robot

I think what constitutes a robot is something like this: Social anxiety + autism / ugly (im not ugly tho) i dont think my looks matter cuz honestly if i had a dogs personality i would probably go outside more and get laid.
but yea thats enuff for one post i think thers still plenty of legit robots just a lot more normies aoround
>>
I was a cyborg then a robot then a cyborg again then a failed normie.
>>
>>24768886
>Not self diagnosed ones either.
>going to the doctor
LMAO
>>
>>24768963

>19 years old

Yeah it's so fucking hard being a teenager.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.