[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why dont you just ask her out and tell her she looks nice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_20151205_173905.jpg (76 KB, 575x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151205_173905.jpg
76 KB, 575x1024
Why dont you just ask her out and tell her she looks nice?
>>
Because I'm an ugly manlet and she would either laugh or mace me.
>>
I would probably burst into tears.
>>
>>24768897
How the fucc am i supposed to come into contact with her if she lives 10 minutes away and have never seen her in person t.bh f.am
>>
File: IMG_20151205_173908.jpg (66 KB, 575x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151205_173908.jpg
66 KB, 575x1024
Just go up to uer and say hi
>>
>she
>implying i like girls
haha no
>>
File: IMG_20151205_173912.jpg (69 KB, 575x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151205_173912.jpg
69 KB, 575x1024
What do you have to lose? Girls love confident guys
>>
>just b urself anon and things will work
>>
File: IMG_20151205_173915.jpg (75 KB, 575x1024) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151205_173915.jpg
75 KB, 575x1024
Gurls WANT guys to ask them out!
>>
I did it, but seems like it's not going to work.
>>
>>24769135
>girls feel entitled to be approached by Chad just for existing, caking their visage in makeup and obsessing over their hair
>always take shortcuts, no attempts to improve themselves through hard work
>Men always have to put themselves in harms way and if I don't meet her standards she can just label me a creep and everyone agrees because she has a cunt
If this is what I need to do to get a girl I don't fucking want her. I'd rather look for the ones I can talk to on an equal footing. If I find a girl like that, I will ask them out. Fuck everyone else, these vapid bitches who have nothing better to do than daydream about Chad just walking up to them while they sit on their ass in a coffeeshop can go suck some STD-ridden dick and then get dumped like the shitty people they are. I'm looking for someone I can actually spend time with beyond just fucking them.
>>
File: 383998.jpg (20 KB, 273x306) Image search: [Google]
383998.jpg
20 KB, 273x306
>you have to "man up" and jump through all kinds of loops just to get a date
>women can just sit there and wait for their prince to arrive
>>
the last time i told a random girl she "looked nice" she stared at me like i was a child molester
>>
>>24768858

because in 2015 telling a girl she looks nice is sexist oppression, unless you're chad
>>
>>24769135
>What if she thinks you're a creep?

Too bad that shit is literally life destroying nowadays with how sensationalized everything is and how easily she'll take to social media for free attention, not to mention how quickly people who see that will organize themselves into a lynch mob to come to her aid.
>>
>>24770381
i know what you mean

Fuck it, I just work on my career, work out and chill with my bros. If a woman likes me, she can throw herself at me and make it as easy for me as humanly possible. Otherwise, I don't bother.
>>
Oh great, just go up and talk to her. What could go wrong!?

Especially when you're a pathetic beta and will remember the moment for years because of how horrifically it went.
>>
>>24770508
Really, good luck getting any sort of a job once the first thing that comes up when you google your name is how much of a creep you were and how you practically raped her by existing nearby her.

You think some bitch from HR would approve you as a new hire after that?
>>
>>24770381
>>you have to "man up" and jump through all kinds of loops just to get a date
>>women can just sit there and wait for their prince to arrive

>Boo hoo, I'm so unhappy I was born male...
>>
>>24770762
>thinking this is okay
If bitches want equality, it has to apply to all fields. No keeping convenient advantages.
Visible sage
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.