[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honest question for Femanons only..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: lonely.jpg (429 KB, 1084x813) Image search: [Google]
lonely.jpg
429 KB, 1084x813
Now, as most robots i have troubles with women.

And i honestly have to ask, not to just point fingers or whatever but.

Do women really love men when they are with them for who they are? Or do you love their boides/looks/status/ and or protection?

I am almost 100 percent convinced as of lately that women dont love men and the relationship is always one sided, the girl always being the reciever of gifts, money, praise, effection, everything. And girls at this age from what ive seen see their boyfriends as just stupid pawns that they can push around.

Ive been in relationships and ive given my heart away. even saved up 1000 dollars by working for an entire year to go see her to have her mercilessly cheat on me. other girl left me when i lost my job, and the other one just loved to belittle me, discretely hint i was ugly and just pushed me around a lot. and ive noticed this is how it is for many others too. and it seems to be encouraged.

Honestly, guys feel just as insecure, sad, lonely and insugnificant as you do sometimes. and we just want to be loved too. sometimes we are the ones that want to be hugged and reassured. but if we show that to you you leave us for being weak.

everyone tells me not all women are like that, or that im just bitter. but its all ive ever seen, a girl has never done anything for me but just be a consumer of energy and life force. its honestly hard not to be bitter or sad inside or to generalize and say all of them are shit...

anyway im off track.

Femanons.... Do you really love guys?
Or do you just love validation and the shit that comes with us?

Femanons only

no b8 please
>>
>>24768329
>femanon
well im a young girl and for now i just want "chad"
maye ill "love" a man in my 30s or so.
>>
>expecting honest answers from women
you can find hundreds of news articles about men sacrificing their lives for their girlfriends. not a single one about a woman sacrificing her life for her boyfriend.

think about a romance novel written by a man: Romeo & Juliet

romance book written by a woman: Fifty Shades of Grey

women simply do not like men as human persons at all. they despise betas and "love" chads for their alpha male performance, but the moment a man reveals human weakness and a desire for support, the woman will be disgusted by him.
>>
I think you've just gotten a bad sample, as a femanon it's the opposite for me. All through college I reveled in the occasional male attention I got, but none of them wanted me for anything but the pussy, the first chance they could upgrade from me they took it, every time. I would have gladly devoted myself to any one of the men I was with but they all left after a week at the most, sometimes making up bullshit, other times being blunt: "I was drunk", "You're just too weird for me", even two of them admitting "You're (kinda) ugly".

It was slightly comforting to watch a Stacy ruin one of their lives, but I still have to cope with the fact that I have degraded myself sexually so now I am not only facially ugly, flat chested, flat assed, curveless, hairy and frizzy haired, but also a roastie slut in the eyes of most men. I've loved men, I loved the feeling of being wrapped by a man's arms, even though it was usually in a drunken grope attempt. The validation is definitely a major driving force but some of these men I felt understood me before they crushed me. I loved the validation but also the notion that perhaps there was someone in the world that actually liked me for who I was and not because of what I could do for them.

But even though I'd do everything for these guys, cook, fuck, clean, do their homework, buy them things, give them as much space as they wanted, nothing was enough to make up for being ugly. Honestly a combination of men being cocks to me and my mixture of envy and hatred towards beautiful woman is starting to turn me gay. At this point I think I'd prefer being in a relationship with a woman. It's not like I want to pass on my shit genes anyways, I still want kids but I'll use someone else's eggs no matter what.
>>
>>24768447
>Romeo and Juliet

This isn't actually a love story, it's a social commentary on how retarded family feuds and teenage love are. Romeo "falls in love" with Juliet seconds after being in abject depression over another girl not being receptive to his advances. Then they kill themselves over a misunderstanding. It's not meant to be romantic and a lot of dialogue like "oh that I were a glove upon that hand that I might touch that cheek" is meant to be stupid.
>>
>>24768329

"Do women really love men when they are with them for who they are? Or do you love their boides/looks/status/ and or protection?"
Well I love them for both
>>
> Do women really love men when they are with them for who they are? Or do you love their boides/looks/status/ and or protection?

What's the difference? All those things are part of who a man is. Not all of it, by any means, but attractive people have attractive qualities.
>>
File: 1448641348174.png (65 KB, 579x747) Image search: [Google]
1448641348174.png
65 KB, 579x747
Ask the fisherman not the fish. Women are not self aware enough to answer this question honestly.
>>
Neither OP. Men are like a fashion accessory, chicks don't give a shit about him but want to show him off to their friends/the world. It isn't about what they have, it's about how it makes them look.
>>
File: eaweaeae.jpg (140 KB, 500x196) Image search: [Google]
eaweaeae.jpg
140 KB, 500x196
>>24768804
I'm sorry you went through all this. Do you have something else going good in your life? Are you passionate about something? Are you proud of something you have done?
>>
Yeah I love my boyfriend for who he is (inb4 woman ree gtfo. I normally lurk but decided to post for this one time). The reason I'm with my boyfriend is because of a loyalty thing I wont get that much into. He saved me from a bad place and I fell for him and have followed him like a puppy since. I don't love him for his looks, although he's not ugly. I used to be exclusively attracted to women, and still am except I don't act on my urges I just think they have more attractive features than men. We're both poor, he works, I don't because of some past issues but I get money from the government due to some mental illnesses I have which wont let me work since I'm not very stable. We're both homeless, have been fro I think 2 months, maybe it's been shorter than that. So I'm not with him for the money. I don't know OP, I have a real reason to love him, he saved me. But maybe other women don't have a 'real reason' to love someone so they hop around so much. I don't know, I can't say.
>>
A man does, A woman simply is.
>>
>>24769097
Kill yourself
Asafsfsfdd
>>
>>24769020
>there are billionaires stupid enough to fall for a kuckoldress
these guys are retarded. they literally paid billions of dollars for a fuck toy who pretended to love them
>>
>>24769150
Lol I probably would if I could.
>>
>>24768329
>this is /r9k/
>these are 'robots'

Why can't you mongoloids just leave, fucking hell. Every where I've gone to over all these years on the internet... all these people claiming to be outcasts, yet their normie as fuck.

I'm tired of you cunts. Stop whining about your bitchy 'problems' and throw yourself unde ra bus.

LEEEEEEEEEAAAAAVE UUUUUUSSSSS
>>
>>24769031

Not really, im lost. and i feel like i need support and someone to tell me its ok, deep down. along with being stuck in a social and financial rut

The closest thing to a hobby i have is doing drugs sometimes and collecting them.

Truth is i dont know what i want, maybe i want something to live for and be proud of for motivation. i just want to feel whole and i dont know how or what to do.
>>
>>24769031
I have a shitty wagekek job, really the only thing I love in the world are my nieces but they'll grow up and be horrible one day too. My sisters need to have more kids so I always have a few rugrats to look after, it's not likely I'll ever find a man to raise my own with.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.