[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My psychotherapist said that I am a great guy and any girl can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3
My psychotherapist said that I am a great guy and any girl can be happy if I become her bf. Why did she do that?
>>
>>24768230

>seeing a female therapist

Normie advice is all you're going to get m80
>>
Because you're such a great guy OP~

You literally pay her to say things that will make you feel better.

Get a prostitute instead if this isn't working.
>>
>>24768251
Women are actually better therapists.
>>
>>24768230

OP they literally did a study about loveshy people who go through therapy. Literally, 100% of them remained a virgin after have years of therapy. Eventually they give up and just accept they are going to be a virgin forever.

Unless you lost your virginity you are wasting your time and money. Just accept it.
>>
>>24768230
It was a hint from her. He wanted you to go balls deep on her in her office.
>>
>>24768264
Oh no ;_;

That's so mean!
>>
she's just doing her part to dissuade you from going elliot rodger on everyobe
>>
>>24768337
>implying you have to be a virgin for your therapist to say stuff like that.
>>
>>24768284
Most people who voluntarily see therapists are already beyond help.

I guess you prefer women because they're less likely to bluntly tell you what you need to hear the way a man would.
>>
So you wouldn't forget to book the next session.
>>
Probably to stop you from killing yourself
>>
>>24768230
It's called cognitive behavioral therapy. Filling your head with 'go outside, talk to people and just bee urself'.

If you're posting here, this therapy will almost certainly fail.
>>
File: 1441810452971.gif (930 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
1441810452971.gif
930 KB, 270x270
>>24768230
Next time you meet her, ask her why the fuck she was lying to you
>>
>>24768584
So she said it not because I am actually a great guy but because she wanted to raise my self-esteem so I would have the balls to ask out girls?
>>
>>24768614
>thinking a therapist is the same thing as a friend, who will say honest things to you
kek
>>
>>24768680
She said it so you will come back to hear more nice things next week. She is an emotional hooker.

It is not even malicious of her. You have and will have nothing else to look forward to so as long as you are visiting her and not opening a portal to gensokyo she can pat herself on the back for a job well done.
>>
>>24768680
She said it cause you're paying the woman to make you feel good about yourself.

But yeah, you should man up and actually ask someone out.
>>
>>24768337

Oh come on, that's such bullshit. We've got enough doom and gloom around here as it is. No need to spread lies like that.
>>
>>24768784
As if any robot would ever ask someone out.
>>
>>24768940
It makes sense though. In the end you're the only one who can improve your life.

The therapist won't magically change you.
>>
File: assburger cringe.gif (2 MB, 264x200) Image search: [Google]
assburger cringe.gif
2 MB, 264x200
>>24768230
she wont get any more money from you if you kill yourself. so she wants to keep you going as long as possible.
Or did you really think that a stacy which also attended a university (= ride cock carousel) would actually care about you?
>>
>>24768955
Well then there's no point in seeing a fucking therapist, is there?
>>
>>24769000
Having been to university has nothing to do with being a slut.
>>
>>24769054
Yeah, right. Kek!
>>
>>24768230
women regularly lie to people to make them feel better.
>>
>>24769054
>being a delusional fuck
>>
>>24769054

lol yes it does you dumb uni slut
>>
>>24768230

Your psychotherapist gets railed by Chad when she goes home.
>>
>>24768337
This. Once a beta always a beta. Therapy is pointless.
>>
>>24769000
Is that the autismus maximus guy?
>>
>>24768230
In real life i am the nicest most decent person i have met so far, but when i get home i am a right cunt
>>
>>24768230

Because what women think they want and what they actually want are two different things.

So, you have many females who tell their "just friends" great guys that they could get any girl but for some strange reason they don't really understand, they themselves see him only as a friend.
>>
>>24769093
>>24769128
>>24769149
It really doesn't. A slut will be a slut no matter where she goes.

Have you ever been to college? Plenty of girls just study and ignore the party scene.
>>
>>24769032
of course there isn't you retard
it took you this long to finally notice?
>>
Therapy as completely worthless for the people who post around here. Modern therapy is basically normies giving normie advice to other normies, most therapists wouldn't know how to deal with some 20+ virgin, NEET shutin.
>>
>>24769515
What if I told you that therapy has helped me a lot?
>>
>>24769581
>Modern therapy is basically normies giving normie advice to other normies

So therapy was somehow better in the past?
>>
>>24769581
>no anon finding a gf is easy all you have to do is b urself
>>
>>24769609

Yes, robots deserve to be locked up in a mental asylum.
>>
>>24769596
What do they do at therapy, i was thinking of going here in the uk and want to know if it's free and how i can go about setting it up
>>
>>24769752
You talk and they show you how your current behaviour is influenced by past experiences you made. They analyze your thought patterns and try to show you negative ones and they try to change them. They might also give you "homework" which is little tasks you do outside of your therapy sessions.
>>
>>24769893
That sounds shit, is that all they do?
>>
>>24769893
i.e. normie bullshit
>>
>>24768230
you pay them to lie to you, basically like a prostitute but it's legal and you dont get laid
>>
>>24769655
That literally never happened.
>>
>>24768284

For women, sure. You're far better off going to a therapist that's the same gender as you. Less communication barriers and similar life experiences make it easier to confide in them.
>>
Please do not fall in love with her because she is the first girl to say something nice to you, this will be your first mistake
>>
>>24770001
What is so bad about falling in love with your therapist?
>>
>>24770018

She hates you more than anything in the world
>>
>>24770040
Why would she hate me?
>>
>>24769511
you're responding to a bunch of people who are trying to justify why they didn't go to college. and apparently didn't get a good trade job or they wouldn't be here
>>
>>24770064
She probably doesn't hate you, but she definitely doesn't respect you.

Any man who pays a woman to listen to him talk about his feelings isn't worthy of respect.
>>
>>24768230
Went to a phycologists. Told her I'm depressed because my loli gf left me for her ex. I told her I was thinking of kidnapping and impregnate her. Was expecting her to report me to police and call me a crazy.

"That only happens in movies anon"

Maybe she thought it was romantic that my love was so strong. Maybe she wanted me to kidnapp her and show her the same kind of effection
>>
>>24768230
Then why didn't she become your gf?
>>
>>24770178
*Affection

Pls reply
>>
>>24770072
I'm in college and I can confirm this. I've seen virgin waifu-material turned into whores in a matter of days.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.