[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>do homework and essays for a girl i met online >she lives
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1426858342702.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1426858342702.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
>do homework and essays for a girl i met online
>she lives in another country
>sends me a picture of a personal statement she is writing as an assignment
>tells me to make the edits for her because she doesn't have time and needs to sleep for school
>open up the image after she goes to sleep
>the teacher's writing is atrocious cursive and i can't even understand what it says

she's gonna be mad but it's not my fault
>>
>>24768164
Show us the teacher's writing so we can help, genius.

Even if it's not English, someone might be able to decipher it.
>>
She sounds like a cunt, mate.

Wait for it to pile up and cut contact with the whore, grow some bloody balls.
>>
i hope she's paying you
>>
I don't want to believe you guys are this pathetic, ebin meme post OP
>>
File: cant-read-shit.jpg (669 KB, 900x1600) Image search: [Google]
cant-read-shit.jpg
669 KB, 900x1600
>>24768237
pls help guise
>>
>>24768310
I believe it. If you are desperate enough for social interaction or attention you will do anything to get some.
If it makes you happy OP keep it up!
>>
>being a beta orbiter for a girl literally on the other side of the planet
>>
>>24768385
she's the only girl that i can talk to

a girl hasnt physically touched me in over a year except that prostitute which was incredibly rushed i didnt even enjoy it
>>
>>24768345

>economics
>strong mathematical and problem-solving abillities

Ahahahahahahah
This shit is non-salvageable, I could write better things in 6th class. Let this cunt fail, serves her right for being a stupid shit with no work ethics.
>>
>some "girl" is using me to do his homework while he goes clubbin
now that's a new level of kuck
>>
>doing a girl's homework for her
Stuff like this makes me want ISIS to win.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.