[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really need to get high, can I inject loperamide liquid? Will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 300.jpg (84 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
300.jpg
84 KB, 300x300
I really need to get high, can I inject loperamide liquid? Will it be like injecting loperamide tabs?
>>
>>24767880

You would need to ingest like 1,000 loperamide caplets just to begin to get some of it passing through the blood brain barrier.
>>
>>24767920
Plus side: never shit again
>>
You won't--loperamide affects a different opioid receptor than your typical opiates and opioids. Not all opioid receptors, when stimulated, will get you high.
>>
>>24767920
Nah you just need to coat it with some tween 80 then inject a couple tablets, but I've also gotten a nod off eating 200 caplets countless times, lasts for like 2 days too. I just need something even without the polysorbate I just don't want to die injecting this shit
>>
>injecting loperamide

jesus christ junkies are dumb. you're supposed to use loperamide during withdrawals to help with stomach pain and the shits. you don't get fucking high off it because it doesn't cross the BBB (well, it does, but it gets kicked out)

stop being a fucking idiot.
>>
>>24767974
As long as the liquid version doesn't have some extra shit in it that's gonna kill me, I'm going for it and will post results.
>>
>>24768003
>>24767977
>>24768007

Again it's worth a shot even if it's short lived for me at this point. It definitely can pass the BBB
>>
>>24767880
i am an (ex)heroin/methadone addict.

i still use loperamide to get 'high'. it isn't anything that is any good, but it does give me a feeling reminiscent of methadone.

if you have no tolerance i'd take between 50-100 mgs on an empty stomach. expect to feel something starting about 2 hours after ingestion. antihistamines will help potentiate it slightly.

i don't think you can inject it. i've injected all kinds of dumb things and i wouldn't inject this.
>>
I bet that isn't even the weirdest thing that people have gone to emergency rooms to for injecting
>>
>>24768061
I only have the liquid so I would have to inject it to get anything because the dose is so much lower, I just found some shit left over from another rig so I might see what's up with that and yeah supposedly injecting it gets you a little high and really high if you mix it with polysorbate 80, I would get pretty high off 400 mgs just eating them
>>
>>24768034
Read up on mu versus kappa opioid receptors dude. Totally different things, don't be a retard. This is like drinking gasoline and expecting to run fast like a car.
>>
>>24768123
>400mg of loperamide

your colon is crying in pain telling you to stop
>>
>>24768157
tell me about it

>>24768149
what about them? I know for a fact it works
>>
>>24767880
OP here I'm semi high I found a baggie and scraped it all out, thanks for your help assholes
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.