[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever feel like he world is one giant sex party, and you're
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: degeneracy.png (1017 KB, 768x1548) Image search: [Google]
degeneracy.png
1017 KB, 768x1548
Do you ever feel like he world is one giant sex party, and you're not invited?
>>
File: twitter.png (240 KB, 508x634) Image search: [Google]
twitter.png
240 KB, 508x634
New Twitter to keep creepers out
>>
No, but I have regular sex.
>>
>>24767708
I actually feel like sex isn't real and its some giant joke thats being played on me by everyone n society. Like they all got together one day and decided to fuck with Anon.
>>
>>24767708
The world IS a giant sex party. For the top 20% of males and 50% of females. Sorry you folks don't get to join.
>>
>>24767892
Damn dude we're both so fucked up aren't we
>>
>>24768019
>20% of males

10% at most, probably more like 5%
>>
Giant sex party for Chad. Non-Chads can entertain maybe a few partners a year. Chad is fucking a new partner every other day.
>>
There is a broad array of sexuality floating around out there. Girls that bang 100s of guys, girls that bang 10s of guys, girls that bang a few guys, girls that are still virgins in the 20s. I don't exactly have the stats lying around but you can get an idea of what someone is like by earnestly talking to them and just being observant. Not saying it's easy, but you gotta be paying attention.
>>
Yes, we lost the genetic lottery and have literally 0 genetic value. People like to claim it's the top 10% of men but that's basically bullshit. We're the statistical outliers here.
>>
>>24768074
This.
Butthurt normans and betacux will argue against it though.
>>
>>24767708
The middle girl is the sad one, an average looking girl who doesn't have to try at all to get sex because the social value ratio of women:men is so fucked up. These girls aren't rare today. These are the cases that society needs to wake up about.
>>
>>24767708
link the article/documentary bro
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.