[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw finally going on a date with a cute girl for the first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 41FpXL9HxhL._SY355_.jpg (12 KB, 355x355) Image search: [Google]
41FpXL9HxhL._SY355_.jpg
12 KB, 355x355
>tfw finally going on a date with a cute girl for the first time in a half hour, but can't find the key to unlock my cock cage

I'm really scared you guys.
>>
>>24767446
Try hacking the cage off with a hatchet.
>>
Why do you have a cock cage you weird faggot
>>
>>24767488

I don't have a hatchet, just some dull scissors

>>24767507

I like to wear it for a few days and then after the urge to masturbate builds up I dress up like a girl and eventually the cum just drizzles out even though my penis is kept soft.
>>
>>24767564
You are such a massive faggot, go find a man to make you his bitch, because you don't deserve a woman.
>>
>>24767955
wow, you sure got him dude
>>
The metal on the lock is easily breakable if your cage is similar to pic related. Just need the proper tool
>>
>>24767446
Just tell her.

She deserves to know what a dirty little sissy you are.
>>
File: hugefucking faggot.jpg (95 KB, 672x712) Image search: [Google]
hugefucking faggot.jpg
95 KB, 672x712
>>24767446

Original commentttttt way to be a faggot op
>>
>>24767955

>because you don't deserve a woman

I know, family.

>>24768588

Too late, already went on the date. She went in for a hug at one point and I told her to stop because I had the flu, then apologized and asked her to drive me back home (I don't have a car). I think today taught me I should give up on finding a gf and just learn to be alone forever.
>>
>>24767446
I need a cock cage because I get random boners in public

I could be napping on the bus and sitting there with a massive hard on. Luckily I always sit with my bag over my crotch

But seriously. Sometimes I can't leave a place or need to hide in a toilet to wait for the blood to move away

Should I buy a cock cage?
>>
>>24769967
yes, they are fun desu
>>
>>24770131
Any easy ones without locks?

I just need a device to keep boners in check
>>
>>24770212
they have holes where locks go, you could put pretty much anything through that to keep it on
>>
>>24769927
Betad out.
Anyway at least you went on a date.
You didn't fuck it up, see where it goes
>>
Fucking on the first date is degeneracy anyways

>not having more than one key
>>
>>24767446
how does this happen to guys? I mean what the fuck kind of pants are you wearing that if you get a hard on that shit becomes visible?

>Wearing belts
>wearing jeans
>wearing boxer briefs or tighties

it compresses all of that. Unless you're wearing silk pants and underwear I don't see how you can get a visible boner.
>>
>>24770306

What are you talking about? This is a thread about having a cock cage on because of a secret sexual denial / crossdressing fetish that backfires when the key is lost and you have a date to go on in a half hour and if the girl tries to hook up with you and reaches for your dick then she might find out you have a cock cage on.
>>
>>24770306

>having a micro dick

sucks for u bro
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.