[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Going to my first rave tonight, what should I know?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: _1_013_0574838147.jpg (189 KB, 853x1280) Image search: [Google]
_1_013_0574838147.jpg
189 KB, 853x1280
Going to my first rave tonight, what should I know?
>>
just know that you are a faggot
>>
>>24767165

The girls are sluts and will all sorts of nasty things for you depending on what you can do for them. Just watch out for diseases, they've been around.
>>
>>24767165
You should know that the mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell
>>
File: Uy1pyqx.jpg (175 KB, 546x700) Image search: [Google]
Uy1pyqx.jpg
175 KB, 546x700
>>24767350
hur hur hur
>>
>>24767165
You can't be to sure whether a girl is 14 or 24.
>>
take some XTC
>>
>>24767165
Remember to put on your raving shoes.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFB8vRpUyAM

Remember that you will never experience an actual glorious rave.
>>
>>24767377
He's right faggot

>>24767296
this

>>24767165
You should keep your elbows up, anon.
>>
you'll never experience the real raves of the 90s and early 00s

now you'll get a neo-millenial-gen z shit tier """rave""" where the sense of communal happiness and joy is now a meme for dudebros taking ``molly'' and smack and any other shit they can fit up their nose
>>
>>24767165
That girls with tits that big are always, ALWAYS, crazy.
>>
Get some good ecstasy and feel like you belong somewhere for once.
>>
That raves are for faggots
>>
No bareback or kissing
Serious bruh
>>
>>24768572
You can tell she's crazy just by her face.
>>
File: ravewojak.jpg (288 KB, 1280x1075) Image search: [Google]
ravewojak.jpg
288 KB, 1280x1075
>>24768551

as a raver from out of the 90s I can say this is bullshit. While the spirit is not quite the same anymore, good raves still do happen.

And there were plenty of garbage parties back then. Maybe as many as half of them were just a bunch of idiots flailing around gurning like mongoloids.
>>
>>24768767
>american ""raves""

lol'd
>>
>>24767165
Ravegirls are easy but normally have fucktons of STDs, take a condom.

Make sure you can handle your drugs, since no one goes to raves without drugs and you dont wanna be the faggot that passes em down.

The music is likely to be trash unless they have a decent DJ. But be prepared for mainstream trashy dubstep

Just ask girls if they wanna fuck, grind on them to the beat of the music, thats what that kinda enviorment is for.

You can basically rape a strung out druggie and get away with it, she probably wont remember shit
>>
>>24768795
Getting together in large groups and acting like idiots is one thing we're actually good at.
>>
>>24768692
I don't need to see her face to know that she's crazy.

Still would fuck her until she cut my dick off though. I'd do anything for big tits.
>>
>>24768795

>implying I'm American

dafuk did you get that idea?
>>
>>24767165
>Going to my first rave tonight, what should I know?

That you should kill youself, people who go to raves are normalfags, no exceptions.
>>
>>24768767
>Maybe as many as half of them were just a bunch of idiots flailing around gurning like mongoloids
that sounds like a good one famalan
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.