[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This is 250mg of diphenhydramine. Benadryl. Will this work for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: Snapchat-1091035153924816573.jpg (671 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1091035153924816573.jpg
671 KB, 1440x2560
This is 250mg of diphenhydramine. Benadryl.
Will this work for a good DPH high?
Code on pill is L427
25mg each
>>
***Code is L479
>>
at 250mg youll just feel reallllllly tired. you might hear a phantom call of your name, some discordant violins in your head, but shouldnt get any visual effects

could be comfy. if you have any weed, smoke it. if you have any alcohol, have a little bit but not too much
>>
>>24766772

I will tell you now that DPH high is not a good high, my friend. It will work though, depending on your tolerance. If you can build your way up to about 20, stop and let tolerance go back down.
>>
>>24766832

He's right. After a certain amount you'll hear random words and such seemingly coming from nowhere. Go further than that and I've personally had:

>full blown hallucinations of people in the room with me
>phantom music, voices, conversations
>random mini spams, constant
>moving walls, floors, etc

and a pretty common one is seeing spiders or insects crawling all over the place
>>
>>24766903
oh, same guy you replied to here. i also had horrible restless legs/arms

some people get this, others dont. but it felt like no matter where i put my legs, they weren't right. i kept trying to stretch out my arms too, and i somehow fucked up my elbow that night beause i felt a sharp pain, and now a few months later its a lot better but i can still feel where it happened sometimes
>>
Whats a good mg for auditory and visual hallucinations? First timer here
>>
File: benadryl.jpg (857 KB, 1650x1275) Image search: [Google]
benadryl.jpg
857 KB, 1650x1275
>>24766963
300/300 DPH and DXM is the favored combination. Maybe 50 more or less depending on weight and preference. Remember that the two potentiate each other and also that it's a really shitty high that will make you feel like utter shit until your mind is so far sideways that you can't remember that you're supposed to feel like shit. Also spiders. Clear, translucent, spiders.
>>
>>24766772
Yeah or you could come buy this ambien off me and have a better trip with 3 pills

My friends pop like 15 of those tho
>>
>>24766951

Exactly what I meant by spasms. No matter how I situated myself, I had to move.
>>
>>24767283

Also, the next day you will feel in a daze or dreamlike, although it's not too strong. But what this anon said is spot on.
>>
Nah thats pussy as fuck, you need atleast 600mg. But be prepared it's pretty crazy.
>>
Enjoy your spiders and snakes, OP.
>>
wtf i take that shit just to sleep sometimes

you know you can get a whole bottle for like 5 bucks right
>>
>>24767311
This is called akathisia anon. It's a medication side effect of anti psychotic drugs, not sure about diphenhydramine.
>>
>>24767473
I just thought about the fact that the pills are in a bag.

OP, how much did you pay for that shit?
>>
I took 1000mgs in a suicide attempt. It was the most traumatic experience of my life. Heard people shouting and talking outside, in the hallway etc. Heart was racing like you wouldn't believe ,I've never had it beat so fast before, literally felt like a was having a heart attack. Couldn't see anything, letters looked like alien symbols. I tried to dial 999 and took me numerous attempts to even identify the number on my phone. I had to use a phone with physical buttons so I could know where it was without having to see it. Couldn't hear the person one the other end nor could i speak because my hallucinations over powered all of my senses so help never came until the next day when they traced my number. My vision didn't even line up with my physical surroundings, I tried to grab a door handle at one point and it took me several attempts to even touch it. And the fucking spiders, there were realistic as fuck spiders everywhere I would bat them off me and they would just fall and disappear.

Its not an enjoyable experience and I've dabbled with psychedelics numerous times and never had a bad experience. It will fuck you up OP.
>>
>>24767740
I didnt pay for them, my buddy had a bottle and he gave me them in the baggie for free
>>
>>24767761
Oh, fair enough. I was starting to think you might be some dumbass who got gypped buying over the counter pills.
>>
I've done a lot of drugs and trust me when I say don't abuse DPH or DXM. DPH isn't fun, it's fucked up masochism and can cause serious health problems in overdose. DXM isn't that bad if you keep your doses low and infrequent but it gets blown out of the water by RC dissociatives. Don't do OTC highs kids.
>>
>>24766772
i took this much benadryl to fall asleep right before my MCAT, wasn't a good idea, didnt even knock me out.
>>
>>24767852
My suicide attempt was about a month ago. Think I should get checked out by a doc?
>>
>>24767924
I think getting checked out to make your ok is a good idea. Just remember if you mention suicide attempts to healthcare workers they might try to put you in a ward or on SSRI's and anti-psychotics.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.