[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here /balding/ >23 >already half bald >every
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9
File: tmp_5249-angry_pepe-1037753825.jpg (65 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
tmp_5249-angry_pepe-1037753825.jpg
65 KB, 900x900
Who else here /balding/

>23
>already half bald
>every day I wake up with my hair all clumped together in one piece
>its just a tiny line of hair going down my forehead and it looks like the misfit haircut
>every day when I wake up my parents are always around the corner to see my disgusting hairline

All I want is neetbux and an apartment to hide in forever rrrreeeeeeeeeee

Inb4 shave it
>>
>>24766382
yeah I'm 24 and my hairline is receding pretty badly. And my hair is very thin on top and doesnt grow proportionately to the rest. It sucks.
>>
File: Do you ever think about....png (47 KB, 344x517) Image search: [Google]
Do you ever think about....png
47 KB, 344x517
>>24766382
20 here. Johnny Depp's hairline basically and slightly thinning and itching like crazy. Nowhere as thick as it was 2 years ago. It sucks.

Do any of you think that they'll find a way to grow back hair in the near future? say, 5 - 15 years?
>>
>>24766510
Don't know, but hair transplant surgery is already extremely effective and quick and getting cheaper.
>>
>>24766551
But it's not good at a young age, you'll just lose the rest of the hair that wasn't transplanted, then it will look weird.

Also, there isn't enough hair to cover the full scalp, so it depends on who is getting it, really.
>>
>>24766510
I'd say 5 years better treatment than fin to keep hair / 20 years at least for real cure and that's pretty optimistic. I'm gonna keep using fin until my hair are pretty bad, leave fin and once I've got almost nothing left transplant. My hair is pretty much the same after 1.5 years of fin.
>>
>>24766382
Just transplant hair from your butt to your head.
>>
>>24766510

yeah, that's definitely coming. whoever discovers a real cure for baldness is going to be basically an instant billionaire, so there are researchers all around the world world working on it. I'm sure it's better funded than a lot of cures for life-threatening illnesses.
>>
>>24766586
There can be. My grand fathers ended up being bald (not my father right now) but both had large zones of non bald hair. Like one of my grandfather still has hair on top near the crown. As I'm diffuse I know already zones that are pretty much not affected by DHT.
>>
>>24766618
The reality is that hair research is very uncertain and complicated which makes it very hard to draw major money. Plus billionaires like Elon Musk are doing ok with high end transplants.
>>
>>24766382
I'm 24 and I basically have no hair left.
Shaving it is a good solution if you don't have weird bumps on your skull.
I actually like the look on me, but then again, I've been buzzing my hair since I was 14 so it wasn't really a big change.
>>
>>24766662
And it's cooler to be a billionaire into rockets than investing in your own self-esteem issues.
>>
>>24766588
I heard fin is most effective during the first year. I'm to scared of side effects so I don't really want to touch the stuff. I'm hopping that stem cell technology is a route in the future, as it seems like it could work.

This article definitely gives me hope.
. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2928737/A-cure-hair-loss-Scientists-grow-hair-rats-using-stem-cells-say-treatment-work-humans-too.html
>>
>>24766752
Yeah stem cells is the most promising way right now. If you're interested in research follow bald truth talk / cutting edge forum. Ignore the anger / self-esteem issues there (balding makes you uglier but a vicious circle of loss of confidence kills you more socially and romantically than balding itself).

Finasteride is still the way to go though. If you're rather fine you can hope something with less sides arrives in the next years.
>>
>>24766382
19 and receded hair. yet not sure if I'm really balding because I've had receded hair at least since I was 15, and I'm not bald yet. Please god don't fuck me up more than I already am
>>
File: Castanza Pissed.jpg (42 KB, 658x370) Image search: [Google]
Castanza Pissed.jpg
42 KB, 658x370
>>24766689
People's self esteem issues are already being profited from. Makeup, hair care, skin care, you name it.

If someone does stumble upon a cure for baldness, you could bet they would be riding that gravy train till the day they die and be buried in money.
>>
>>24766893
Obviously. The thing is billionaires don't want that as their legacy. And I don't think money is really the problem right now.
>>
File: I shell you hwat.jpg (37 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
I shell you hwat.jpg
37 KB, 600x600
>>24766874
Be prepared to take a big bite of a shit sandwich. Unless you're one of the lucky few who can keep their receded hairline like johnny depp, but I bet he's had work done.

Relevant. Helps to cope a bit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JovVKA205Dg
>>
>>24766874
If it's not evolving your not balding just a mature hairline. Had a friend who had one in elementary school.
>>
>>24766989
No, I think that realistically anyone would want to follow the money. But I see what you mean for people like elon musk or that viking billionaire guy with the long gray hair. They want to benefit the world, not just the first world.

But I still think it would be awesome to get a guarantee that we'll always keep some action up top.
>>
>>24766874
BTW if you start balding at 15 which is pretty rare you're probably totally fucked at 20. Just check if your family tends to be bald and if you see loss of density around the hairline from time to time.
>>
File: LOZ let go.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
LOZ let go.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
>>24766855
I try to keep up with some of the blogs. The only one I religiously check is http://www.hairlosscure2020.com/

Yeah, I'm trying to look past the hair loss process, but it feels soul crushing at 20, I'm just so young. I didn't really have any problems with it until I got my gut health fucked up at 17.
>>
I lost a bunch of my hair due to bleaching about 2-3 years ago now. It seems to slowly be coming back but it's a real slow process. I would estimate I will have a full head of hair again in about 1-2 years.

That would be the case if I hadn't started male pattern balding at the crown anyway

My hair regime is more intense now than when i was proud of my hair desu
>>
>>24767322
What's your regiment like?
>>
>>24767322
Wtf pics of hair

Its gone in the front and just coming back?
>>
File: 1428812853013.png (199 KB, 373x362) Image search: [Google]
1428812853013.png
199 KB, 373x362
>receding like a motherfucker
>not alpha enough to pull off a good short haircut

I just want think long hair to hide behind
>>
I just turned 25 and it seems like my hair on my crown is starting to thin a little. I'm not entirely sure though because I've had a double crown since I was little and so it's always looked like I had a bald spot there.

Hairline is going into a little bit of a widows peak but I expected that since my grandfather and my dad had the sides recede a bit on them, but they still had all their hair on the top in tact.

I fucking hate reading about hair loss and seeing all these faggots saying "just shave it bruh youll feel so much better" What the hell is better about being fat and then also being bald?
>>
>>24767595
I know people act like a completely shaved head isn't obvious or anything but if you have a little bit of a hairline that shows they tell you its obvious and pathetic
>>
>>24767346

500mg saw palmetto orally
1mm derma-roller on scalp once a week
minoxidil 5% 2x a day

>>24767402

It was like that, yeah. I basically had a landing strip baldness at the front with some thinning at the back. Now it's more like a widened parting with the exception of the front of my hairline being a little wider still.
>>
Yall really don't know about finasteride? It's the cure for baldness.

/r/tressless is your friend
>>
File: 1422570384441.jpg (20 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1422570384441.jpg
20 KB, 512x384
>>24766382
>tfw long nice blonde hair
>but is male
>>
I am 22 and also /balding/ mostly on the top. Its gotten to the point were if it gets wet all you can see is scalp, and when the wind blows you can see all my few hair move with the wind. It's pretty bad, though i'm starting to accept it, I think thats the best course of action.
>>24766382
This shit is the fucking worse though
>>
>>24767825
You wanna get punched in your fucking pussy mouth?
>>
>19
>hairline receeding like crazy
>hair getting thinner day by day
im going to get a buzzcut before christmas, fuck this shit

beyond saving anyway, shame cause my hair really does look good
>>
File: come at me bro.jpg (64 KB, 490x759) Image search: [Google]
come at me bro.jpg
64 KB, 490x759
>>24767843
i want to Q_Q
>>
File: 1429939610827.jpg (240 KB, 1888x1320) Image search: [Google]
1429939610827.jpg
240 KB, 1888x1320
>>24766382
im getting old have a full head of hair
brothers are balding
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.