[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /fingerbox/ here? Have you ever shown a girl your fingerbox
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (109 KB, 802x678) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109 KB, 802x678
Who /fingerbox/ here? Have you ever shown a girl your fingerbox collection? How did she react?
>>
i'd finger a box tBh
>>
What the fuck is a fingerbox
>>
This meme is shit.
>>
Nobody buys fingerboxes anymore. It was cool once but now? I dunno.
>>
>>24766068
A fingerbox is a made up device. People post threads on how good fingerboxes are and then laugh at newfags like you when they ask what a fingerbox is.
>>
I actually met my gf because she was selling AYO fingerboxes online
>>
>>24766113
so did you stick your finger in your gfs box?
>>
>>24766108

Wow, it seems like Ive been trolololed then! xDXDXDXD
>>
File: 1442682082952.jpg (9 KB, 259x205) Image search: [Google]
1442682082952.jpg
9 KB, 259x205
>>24766108
Why do people have to ruin the joke?
>>24766134
Shut the fuck up dude..
>>
>>24766108
Don't listen to people like this. Just because you can't afford to purchase or construct your own fingerboxes doesn't mean they don't exist. There's a damn picture of them right there. Good grief.
>>
>>24766146
>Why do people have to ruin the joke?
Because this entire thread is shitposting and the joke has never been funny.
>>
lel newfags

roody poo
>>
How fingerbox threads work
>fingerbox threads are always started by newfags who read about them on encyclopedia dramatica or some shit
>people who reply asking what a fingerbox is are actually oldfags pretending to be newfags to fuck with the OP
>actual newfags who haven't heard of fingerboxes and see that it's just a stupid fucking meme
>newfags return from Google and play along with OP because it makes them feel like an oldfag
>>
Seriously though what is a fingerbox?
Is it some kind of sex toy?
>>
>>24766289
And of course the biggest loser of them all, the one who has to show up and espouse his deep understanding of meme culture and its history
>>
>>24766348

Nobody wins, only the amount of tears spilled varies
>>
>>24766338
its a workout tool for normalfags
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DuboJTteFM
>>
>>24766033
>>>/b/ is this way
You posted on the wrong board faggot
Alternatively you could try >>>/s4s/
>>
this is it...

the one that started it all...
>>
File: 1447874710140.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1447874710140.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
>>24766146
> Why are trolls ruining a troll thread?
>>
>le fingerbox me-may

literal reddit
>>
the brown one feels squishy
>>
>>24767897
the fingerbox shit was made before reddit even came into existence, newfag.
>>
all fingerbox threads are now meta fingerbox threads
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.