[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You're really special to me anon >I think we should
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: 1443978848388.jpg (26 KB, 760x803) Image search: [Google]
1443978848388.jpg
26 KB, 760x803
>You're really special to me anon
>I think we should wait until marriage before we have sex
>I want what we have to be all about sex like all those other guys
>>
File: 1448328444910.jpg (47 KB, 907x508) Image search: [Google]
1448328444910.jpg
47 KB, 907x508
>I must pillage your village
>>
>>24766031
>those tattoos

go away slut
>>
>>24766101
Are you telling me you'd actually turn down a legit 8/10 because of some tattoos?

You fucking autists, man.
>>
>>24766031
Why do you guys keep doing this to yourself? Do you know how rare it is that someone who already has had sex wants to wait for a substantial time before sleeping with you?

The last time I even heard of someone doing this, it was a guy, yes a guy, who told my female friend that HE wanted to wait because it should be special, or whatever (neither of them was a virgin btw.). My take on it was that he had an STI, and wanted to wait until the medication was working.
>>
>>24766133
>Are you telling me you'd actually turn down a legit 8/10 because of some tattoos?

Are you telling you'd actually not turn down a legit tattooed girl because she's 8/10?
>>
>>24766031
>I want what we have to be all about sex like all those other guys
wtf are you on about
>>
Aint you a little young to be jumping off the cock carousel bitch?
>>
>>24766133
unlike you I'm not into kekoldry
>>
>>24766182
It happens when she settles for a beta she has no sexual interest in. She's likely cuking him with tyrone behind his back.
>>
File: AJIUUmd.jpg (52 KB, 600x838) Image search: [Google]
AJIUUmd.jpg
52 KB, 600x838
>>24766133
Tattoos are a sign that a woman doesn't respect her body and wants to disfigure it with dangerous cancer-causing chemicals. Skin cancer is the highest killing cancer for a reason.

Same with piercings.
>>
I think that what you meant to write is this OP

>You're really special to me anon
>I think we should wait until marriage before we have sex
>I don't want what we have to be all about sex like it was with all of those other guys

I've had a situation like this come up. I don't know why women thinks that this works, and fail to understand that refusing something to someone that you "care for" but have already given away to people who you don't is extremely insulting and only someone with no pride would accept such a situation.
>>
>>24766329
brb getting another piercing
>>
>>24766329
>More money raised
>Less deaths

You sound jaded as fuck but I'm go fuck a bitch with some hot as tattoos while you stay on the internet and cry about being a virgin
>>
what she says:
>"I want to wait until marriage."

what she means:
>"I'm not physically attracted to you. I want to keep you on a tight leash and have you do my bidding and MAYBE we can have sex. If you were more handsome we'd be fucking right now."

All women are sluts. All women want to fuck on the first date unless you're unattractive. #YesAllWomen
>>
>>24766468

so sad story.
>>
>>24766456
>le basement dweller meme

Grasping at straws, huh?

Have fun with your literal trash women.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.