[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i smiled at a girl a couple of times today and she smiled back,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: dog.jpg (93 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
dog.jpg
93 KB, 500x667
i smiled at a girl a couple of times today and she smiled back, does this mean anything or was she just being nice?

p.s i never spoke to her
>>
>>24766024
doesn't mean anything, sorry
>>
>>24766024

Did you just randomly smile at her a bunch of times? She probably wants you to leave her alone, because that sounds creepy as shit
>>
I know that feel OP, when a random qt girl smile at you it's happened at me like two times but it's the best feeling ever much better than sex or anything else relationships and sex are for sheeps and monkeys anyway you just need a smile to feel great.
>>
>>24766024
sorry robo we're socialized to smile back
>>
File: 1437772744359s.jpg (2 KB, 98x125) Image search: [Google]
1437772744359s.jpg
2 KB, 98x125
>>24766098
>>24766188

well we had a bit of eye contact a few times and i smiled a little bit and so did she.

she didnt look creeped out or anything but that is probably the most likely scenario.

my shop window faces her stall thing do i just not look over in her direction or what? shes not really that hot like a 5-6/10 but shes cute. i really wish i could stop the urges that my brain has, i wish i was a real robot
>>
File: 1437772129043.gif (1 MB, 143x181) Image search: [Google]
1437772129043.gif
1 MB, 143x181
>>24766503
i meant to post this gif
>>
>>24766024
she was being polite or felt pity for you
>>
>>24766024
>i smiled at a girl a COUPLE of times today
oh my
>>
>>24766581
the only reason i smiled at her was because another girl walking past my shop just randomly smiled at me and that gave me a little confidence boost i guess
>>
>>24766634
like 5 times when we caught eye contact, i know it doesnt mean anything now.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.