[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the worst thing you've ever said to someone?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Image274.jpg (143 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
Image274.jpg
143 KB, 960x960
What's the worst thing you've ever said to someone?
>>
Not the worst thing I ever said, but when I said "Rule One: never do business with niggers" somebody told me "That's the meanest thing I've ever heard"
>>
"Your penis is so small". It just slipped out. I still cringe every time I think about it
>>
During a long rant full of ad hominems against a group of noisy porchmonkeys outside my window at 3:00 in the morning: "You literally have a micropenis."
>>
>>24766582
In what context did you say that?
>>
>you have a mustache
to a girl in 7th grade
>>
>>24766582
That sounds like an everyday convo for me tBh
>>
"I don't fucking care about your problems, I have more than enough of my own to deal with".

My friend killed himself a week later.
>>
>>24767551
lel

Original commentario
>>
File: shobon.jpg (72 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
shobon.jpg
72 KB, 270x270
>>24765967
"I love you too"

and

"I promise"
>>
>>24765967
I called a girl who liked me a whore and she cried.
>>
File: 1438019665647.jpg (122 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1438019665647.jpg
122 KB, 640x640
>>24765967
"ey b0ss? i have cancer"

said this to a girl when she told me her father died from cancer two months earlier
>>
>I'm gonna throw you in a ditch filled with gasoline and light you on fire

to my mother
>>
"Would you like to go to the same university as me?"

I'm sorry Marisa
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.