[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey faggots. Just thought I'd let you all know that militant
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2
File: 567.jpg (261 KB, 652x360) Image search: [Google]
567.jpg
261 KB, 652x360
Hey faggots.

Just thought I'd let you all know that militant mudshits are very active on social media and have deployed shit tons of sleeper agents in the West such as this brown subhuman pile of genetic waste, as well as Al Jazeera and tons of other organized Saudi funded networks to push animosity between men and women in the West and lower our birth rates, whilst at the same time promoting Muslim immigration. Most of the feelspammers and frogposters here are mudshits, spamming ludicrously over the top defeatist propaganda about the "dangers of women.

This is real life. If you're not impregnating women and fighting the invaders, you will be murdered. No one is going to be your friend, no one's going to try and help you out. It is evolution at work. You are bombing them, but they fuck with your head. You have to fight hard or you will die. If your women refuse to be impregnated, you have to find a way to impregnate them by force, or everything you have ever worked for will be destroyed by people who hate you.
>>
>Kikes
FTFY
>>
I'm not white tho. :/
>>
The world would be better off if all Muslims were wiped off from the face of the earth in an instant. Prove me wrong, protip: you can't.
>>
al jazeera isnt saudi its qatari. qatar and saudi hate each other.
>>
>>24765842

i knew it was the mud people spamming r9k for a while now.

the 3rd position people i suspect are mud people.

top kek obama
>>
>>24765842
Sorry bro! I just don't give a fuck.
>>
>>24765963
The world would be better off if all humans were wiped off the planet. If you're going to get more specific with your genocidal edgeposting, you're going to have to come up with a better argument.
>>
>>24765842

>All the suicidally depressed anons who can't get a gf aren't real, they're just Islamist terrorists!

I hope you get testicular cancer to be honest, OP.
>>
>>24766988
>suicidal because they can't get some cunt to bitch at them all day

Sure thing Ahmed.
>>
>>24765842
I'm a robot and technically jewish
I have nothing to lose and everything to win by just sitting here and watching the west burn
>>
>>24767071

no bro. the JEWS shitposters are actually muslims, and many dumb robots got caught up in it.

Jews are our only hope against the mud people.
>>
>>24767090

>Jews are our only hope

Thanks, now we know for sure this thread is retarded garbage.
>>
>>24767166

g-d damnit, im not trolling fuk
>>
>>24766892
Muslims are a plague though. 80% of them share views that are incompatible with civilized life, and there are what, 1.5 billion of them? They need to adapt, or be nuked
>>
>>24767090
>only hope
how so, I assume you're talking about Netanyahu and his regime
He wants to stop Hamas he doesn't give a shit about Europe or the US other than getting military supplies and equipment from them
>only hope
it's too late for hope my friend
>>
>>24765842
>""""""""""invaders"""""""""

When was the last time that the USA, the mightiest military power in the world, got invaded? Remember all that turmoil in the Middle East is being funded and stirred by the USA, and they are funding and helping both sides to destroy themselves.
>>
>>24767278

sigh. its never too late for hope, friend.
>>
>>24767180
>refuses to type god

get out jew scum
>>
>>24768277

see i told you it was the mud people all along
>>
>>24767239
Humans are a plague to be quite honest family. We're fucking this planet up six times over with every squirt on an egg. Try again.
>>
File: 12453477345356673453.png (2 MB, 1263x673) Image search: [Google]
12453477345356673453.png
2 MB, 1263x673
>>24765842
Start at 2:52, he starts yelling and crying
https://youtu.be/DTmQ_hom9e4?t=2m52s
>it's not refuges
>it's not muslims
>it's us
>we are terrorists
>WE ARE THE TERRORISTS!
>AMERICANS WE ARE THE TERRORISTS!
>NOT MUSLIMS! NOT ISIS!
Fucking kek, he was so mad and so wrong, he BTFO himself like there's no fucking tomorrow.
>>
>>24765842
I'm so glad I don't inhabit your nightmare world where everyone is out to get you.
>>
>>24765842
Also, why do right-wing faggots seem to think that having a million babies is the solution to everything? If anything, we should be having as few children as possible to concentrate our wealth and power. It's not the stone age anymore, a high population is not an asset.
>>
>>24768579
yeah, abortion, gay marriage, that's what we need
>>
>>24768499
>you want to be afraid of something rational, be afraid of the mass shooters. they're everywhere
kek what a dumbass fear-monger
>it's rational to be afraid of mass shooters
>>
>>24768499
i've never seen someone with such a punchable face and personality

it gets even better in the next video because he has the best poker face after he finds out that they were terrorist
>>
>>24768630

Makes sense to me. If my Uncle aborts all his kids and my Aunt is a lesbian, I can wind up with almost three times the inheritance money. Heck, all it would take is a few generations of this to create de-facto segregation via economic disparity. Other races bust their ass on farms and in factories, whites take it easy.in gated communities.

But racists are too obsessed with their own dicks to realize this, so they will end up creating even more poor white trash that have to share trailer parks and the projects with blacks and latinos.
>>
>>24768630
>abortion
cuts down crime, poverty rates
>gay marriage
there's no reason why we shouldn't have this
>>
>>24765842
Did you see his chimp out?

So funny
>>
Muslims aren't that smart.

#notallmuslims is about as psy ops as they get. But that works too
>>
I'm an infertile woman, how can I help?
>>
>>24765842
This guys a faggot but he's no militant. He's admitted on his webcasts multiple times to being an atheist. That's apostasy in Islam. If ISIS gets a hold of him he's dead, or at the very least in for a shit load of torture as means of pushing him back into the faith.
>>
>>24768631
That's the consequence of political polarization. It's really all either side can do at the moment.
>>
>>24768499
I actually have to respect him for this, you have all these snivelling, slimy cunts who pretend to give a shit but he seems genuinely affected. You can disagree with him all you want, and I do on many issues, but he's a good man
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.