[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Theory: women who were unable to snare alphas and had to marry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
Theory: women who were unable to snare alphas and had to marry and reproduce with beta providers are more likely to hate, neglect, and physically harm their children, especially sons.

I'd wager that women are less likely to neglect or harm the children of alphas, even if said alphas are long gone and want nothing to do with either woman or child, i.e. it's not fear of alpha retribution that stops women harming his kids, but the subconscious knowledge that they're dealing with prime genetic material that deserves lavish amounts of love and attention. On the other hand, a beta's children (especially sons) are recognized as genetic scum and treated accordingly.
>>
>>24765558
Hmm, I disagree. People who bully robots were bullied by their parents.
>>
>>24765596

It's a myth that bullies come from bad homes. They do it because they can, it feels good, and people will still kiss their asses.
>>
>>24765558
FUCK

THAT MAKES SENSE

MY MOM CONSTANTLY GETS HIT ON BY ALL MEN, AND MY DADS A 5'6 MANLET THAT IS A LOT SHORTER THAN MY MOM

SHE USED TO BEAT MY ASS ALL DAY EVERYDAY WITH A BELT UNTIL I WAS 16 AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HER

im so fucking mad to be honest right now
>>
It's crazy how women will deny evolutionary psychology. This makes complete sense from an evolutionary standpoint as well, it's funny how women don't realize how much they're affected by their subconscious and their biology, same thing goes for men but I think we're genuinely more aware simply due to the fact we have to fight for everything, whereas a women just has to cling to a guy who will do the fighting for us.
>>
>>24765750

>SHE USED TO BEAT MY ASS ALL DAY EVERYDAY WITH A BELT UNTIL I WAS 16 AND BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF HER

What did she say when you did it?

Any regrets?
>>
>>24765632

I disagree. I think any truly fulfilled individual will not have any need to bully others. Bullies may not get bullied themselves, but they're not happy people.
>>
>>24765632
This. The people who bullied me at school were rich and well to do.
>>
>>24765558
Theory: There may be some cases of this, especially when the mother ends up hating the father.

But, I think that's quite rare. For example, every stupid white girl I know with a black daddy thinks the world of their kid.
>>
>>24765750
Story time mother fucker.
>>
>>24766977

Dude this is real life, not a social studies class.
>>
>Dad was a beta provider
>Mom treats me well

So either your theory is wrong or my mom keked my dad.
>>
>>24767868
>my mom keked my dad
more likel;y
>>
>>24766977
I'll agree that being dependent on the suffering of others is a form of weakness, but plenty of bullies aren't any more unhappy than the next guy.
>>
>>24767868
Well >>24765558 also said "more likely". It's harder to disprove with that wording. Then again no real proof has been given, just some anecdotes.
>>
>>24765632
It does make it easier for them to climb the social ladder as long as they bully the right people.
>>
>>24765558

Well, my dad is an alpha and my mother is still a little disappointed in me because I'm shorter than him (Shortest man in my family, in fact) and I'm a shit tier beta. I feel a little bad for her and my dad, since they'll never have grandchildren.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.