[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>diagnosed paranoid schizophrenia >if I don't go to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 608.jpg (36 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
36 KB, 709x765
>diagnosed paranoid schizophrenia
>if I don't go to their stupid appointments with psychiatrists then I can get thrown back into the mental hospital
>feel like a prisoner and want to run away from my country
>>
>>24764900
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1HyOz-y8UI
>>
>>24764900
howd that happen?
>>
>>24764945
am guess the jew wanted more money.
OP
>'but all i do is just dit there for an hour and we do not talk about anything! i really feel i should stop going!'
OP's parent
>'well you can talk to him about it.'
the psychiatrists
>'that is because you are hiding something from me. just say what is on your mind and i will listen. ;]'
>>
>>24765078
just sit there*
>>
>>24764900
Hopefully you get some wellfare money at least.
>>
>>24764945
You mean how did I get schizophrenia? I think I've always been schizophrenic but I didn't start getting real symptoms until I smoked pot.
>>
>>24765440
and what symptoms you get? thinking peurdo rico was an american state?
>>
>>24764900
And that's why you don't go to a therapist they will help you with your mental disease but they'll fuck you over by giving you a new health problem
>>
File: 1449132478608.jpg (80 KB, 502x600) Image search: [Google]
1449132478608.jpg
80 KB, 502x600
>>24764900
Same diagnosis. Tried that. Got thrown in the looney bin in a 3rd world shithole and it was a nightmare. Some of the meals were just a piece of bread and a boiled egg.

Just tell them what they want to hear and don't threaten any violence to anyone including yourself and you should be fine. When they think you're living in their reality, the appointment frequency will be drastically reduced.
>>
>>24765483
I hear voices and now I see images of people in my head.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.