[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
MyWhiteSuburbanLife
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1449208722253.jpg (170 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1449208722253.jpg
170 KB, 960x960
My family of five lives on less than half an acre with 11 cats and 4 dogs. Every day at my home is servitude to these animals. No part of the home is safe from cat/dog shit/piss.
My dog just littered the stairs that lead to my room with her shit and the cat shit she was playing with. My shoes(since I can only walk through my bedroom with socks, the rest of the house is caked with years of piss shit and windex) are currently filled with shit in all of the nice crevices of the sole because of this surprise. My parents get home from work and spend their time complaining about the animals and proceed to shell out tons of money on "wee wee" pads so the dogs and cats can shit and piss in the kitchen and living room. These pads will remain untainted for half an hour at most. Whenever we eat dinner it is tradition that my mini doberman pinscher take massive shit in the kitchen while we are eating. Every.fucking.day.
My life is literally filled with shit and piss, day in and day out. My family's life revolves around sustaining the home for these domestic pets who bring us no pleasure. The dogs are nearly as insane as us and have resorted to sitting in their designated corner of the small home we live in and mutilate themselves to the point of shrieking in pain from excessive scratching. This has been going on my entire childhood and even now as a 19 year old my comments are dismissed as me being an "animal rights activist" or "the nutty professor".
If I bring up ONE of our dog's suffering to my mother its always the same thing "BUT.. I JUST GAVE HIM A BATH"
This is all on top of mom never coming home because shed rather be out drinking and smoking pot with friends or cheating on my dad and leaving her offspring to rot in the animal funhouse.
What the fuck do I do I can't deal with this shit anymore. I go to the bathroom and see a decrepit dog and all I can think is how much I'd love to just take him out back and blow his fucking head off.
>>
Inb4 KYS, No fuck you I actually want me and my siblings to live and be happy
>>
The home smells like complete fucking garbage to the point where our laundry is barely saveable from the smell. I've had moments in high school where girls next to me have said that it smells like "a caged rat" for some reason. Im not making any of this shit up this has consumed my fucking life
>>
>>24764827

Just take them to a shelter familia, just tell them that you are taking them away from abusive owners at home then they'll either find homes for them or put them down either way they'll be gone

Just be like "oh I dunno maybe they got out?" If anyone asks
>>
>>24764827
Have you ever considered training them to piss and shit outside?
>>
>Whenever we eat dinner it is tradition that my mini doberman pinscher take massive shit in the kitchen while we are eating. Every.fucking.day.

mein seids
>>
>>24764827
would that be considered animal cruelty? i know neglect is considered animal abuse, i'm just not sure if animals shitting and pissing all over the house is neglect under the law

check your states animal cruelty laws

just report them anyway and watch your parents squirm
>>
>rot in the animal funhouse

Laughed heartily
>>
I was expecting a bestiality thread with that pic
>>
This was hilarious but you should move the fuck out and let your parents deal with that shit since its not yours. Whoevet the fuck does that with animals can get fucked.
>>
>>24764827
Why don't you actually kill them all? I'm being serious. Or at the very least take them some place far away and set them loose? How would your parents react? If it would result in anything less than them kicking you out then why haven't you done this yet?
>>
>>24767335
why not kill the parents instead
>>
lmao @ petkeks life
>>
>>24764827
Post picture of dogs
>>
>>24764827

Call animal protection services retard.
>>
>>24764827

>call animal control
>train animals
>kill animals
>kill parents
>kill self
>move out

Do at least one of these and you'll be fine, bruh.
>>
>>24764827
How do you know your mom is cheat on your dad?
>the only topic that matters
>>
Joy's asshole and pussy definitely got destroyed by a bunch of french niggers
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.