[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>see some comment by an anime girl on youtube >go to their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: flandre_scarlet_20140329024848.jpg (251 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
flandre_scarlet_20140329024848.jpg
251 KB, 1000x1000
>see some comment by an anime girl on youtube
>go to their channel, look at all their site links and immediately fall in love even though I have never met them and don't know what they look/sound like or even if they are female

What the fuck is wrong with me? How do I stop falling in love with people on the internet?
>>
you're gey
>>
>>24764186
I'm not even gay, just extremely lonely I guess.
>>
>no reply

Of course not. I should just pretend to be a girl nex time to get some advice

dubs and I'll get drunk to have the courage to talk to her
>>
File: dubs2.jpg (6 KB, 234x283) Image search: [Google]
dubs2.jpg
6 KB, 234x283
>>24764555
oh NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

pls
>>
>>24764125
Natural beta male, consider suicide
>>
>>24764703
;_;

I know it's true but I don't want to accept it
>>
>>24764664
kek
Good luck anon, report back with results
>>
>>24764555
Checked

Do it ask her out and fuck her pussy
>>
File: 1446658483765.png (212 KB, 341x444) Image search: [Google]
1446658483765.png
212 KB, 341x444
I pretend to be an anime girl, I've been ERPing and chatting with a robot for over three years now actually with no breaks and no issues. He knows I'm not really a girl of course, but it's more fun to pretend. I'm sure you could find another lonely robot willing to be your qt gf if you look hard enough, just be careful. Alot of the people who do LDR's over the internet are severely autistic and whorish.
>>
>>24764815
>>24764837
oh god, if I had gotten 2 trips in a row I don't know what I'd do. it would be the best day of my life

>>24764881
sounds comfy honestly but I don't know how to erp.

I'm gonna try my best with this person but I'm almost 100% sure it's gonna crash and burn badly so I'll just use a throwaway or something
>>
>>24764125
who in their right mind would sexualize flandre
>>
>>24764929
I just write erotic stories for him, sometimes in a more traditional format, sometimes conversationally. I've coaxed him into doing some pretty lewd things that he was into, like whipping out his cock and jerking it for me just a few feet away from a public place, buying pantyhose/panties and jerking off into them, etc. It's only half of it though, it's also pretending to be a cute girl even when you're just chatting about something. My best advice I can give you for finding one is to just ask around and don't send pictures/ skype as it obviously ruins the illusion. As long as you don't know what someone looks/sounds like you can imagine whatever you want.
There are plenty of people on /r9k/ that will be your girlfriend, just watch out for the narcissists and any "real" girls.
>>
>>24765034
you must really like him to do that kind of stuff. I'm a bit jealous

>>24765006
there are no naughty bits showing, maybe you're just a perv? ;^)
>>
>>24765006
Pedo's like me
>>
Remind yourself that its pointless because you'll never know them. Works pretty well for me, at least.
>>
>>24764125
I also do this but more because I'm a bland, depressed piece of shit wishing I was someone else
>>
>>24764125
2D anime girls can't have youtube accounts tho.
>>
>>24765158
if it makes you happier there's nothing wrong with that, I don't think

>>24765173
I beg to differ. She makes lots of music and obviously browses/has browsed 4chan, big into 2hu. she's at least 2.5d
>>
>>24765096
I love him and I hope more robots realize that online love is perfectly fine. I hope you can find someone to share your feelings with, just keep looking and don't give up
>>
>>24765268
That's pretty cute anon. gave me some hope
>>
File: 1446257512905.png (121 KB, 1051x502) Image search: [Google]
1446257512905.png
121 KB, 1051x502
>>24765470
thanks, knock em' dead tiger!
>>
>>24765505
No kidding. But I think online love is all I can hope for, I absolutely hate real life.
>>
Maybe you stop being shallow and judging people based on their personality and go by looks like everyone else does.
>>
>>24765829
lol'd

I'm still being shallow in a way though, since I don't actually know this person at all. I just immediately got these warm feels from imagining some comfy neet girl making 2hu music
>>
>>24764125
>See qt animu girl avatar on youtube or twitter
>check out what 'she' likes and comments on
>Get jealous and sad because 'she' has more of a personality and better defined interests than me
It happens way too much.
>>
>>24766043
holy shit, I know this exact feel. I wish we could just be real human beans
>>
should I send her a message on youtube, email her, or just add her on skype? the skype name isn't listed but it's obvious since it's the same as the youtube name. I really don't know what the fuck I'm doing
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.