[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The horrible whippings of naked Feminist womyn in Iran
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 11
File: 6237555713_b3002b341b_z.jpg (128 KB, 576x640) Image search: [Google]
6237555713_b3002b341b_z.jpg
128 KB, 576x640
We need to halt our support for the Islamic Republic of Iran. While there might be many positive features, there are also negative aspects, we need to acknowledge. Specifically the horrific abuse of Marxist Feminist leftist womyn political prisoners.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1988_executions_of_Iranian_political_prisoners#Dealing_with_women

>After a while, many agreed to pray. One admitted ten years later that she still had recurring nightmares in which she saw herself praying and thereby betraying her whole persona.

http://publishing.cdlib.org/ucpressebooks/view?docId=ft3s2005jq;chunk.id=0;doc.view=print

Being forced to submit to Islamic Patriarchy destroyed the very persona of these Atheist Marxist womyn. Imagine a young coed or Women's Studies Professor who has devoted her entire life to Radical Feminism, forced to admit the inferiority of her gender. The Iranian guards were merciless. They would whip the tan buttocks of these Iranian Leftist womyn until their panties were torn to shreds. The lashes would criss cross across their naked breasts and buttocks. This was a barbaric abuse.

We can't support Iran, when it whips the naked buttocks and breasts of Leftist Feminist womyn, in order to force them to submit to Patriarchy. Can you imagine the horror of the entire population of Leftist womyn being put in damp prison cells at the sexual mercy of misogynist thug guards?
>>
got me hard f am i need pics
>>
>>24763968
But they whip the naked buttocks of Leftist Feminist women. Its barbaric.
>>
>>24763883
An obvious bait is a bad one.
>>
File: mfwyes.jpg (15 KB, 367x329) Image search: [Google]
mfwyes.jpg
15 KB, 367x329
>>24763883
>mfw Islam is my fetish
>>
>>24764020
There is nothing sexy about it. I know some of you pervs make a big deal about "Persian coeds being whipped in thongs." But they don't have thongs in Iran. Its a misconception because after the severe whipping of their buttocks, all that is left is the torn shreds of their panties that appears to be a ragged thong.
>>
>>24764066
>They don't have thongs in Iran
I don't know why, but I laughed at that sentence.

It's not even the whipping thing, I just get off over the whole domination of women by men thing that seems inherent to Islam.
>>
>>24764275
Some would argue that not letting women wear thongs is actually liberating them.
>>
>>24764428
These Leftist Revolutionary womyn were treated brutally by their misogynist Iranian guards. Their breasts and vaginas would receive electric shocks. Some Iranian Rebel women were raped into pregnancy, as the ultimate conquest of their leftist uppity bodies. They would be forced to give up their Marxist Atheism, and pray like good submissive Muslim women.
>>
File: 1388112521289.jpg (54 KB, 324x289) Image search: [Google]
1388112521289.jpg
54 KB, 324x289
>>24764731
>w-why boner
>>
File: hum1.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
hum1.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
>>24763883
>muslims in one side
>feminists on the other
on this case, I will just go take a shit and let nature act
>>
>One died after 22 days and 550 lashes, and the authorities certified her death as suicide because it was 'she who had made the decision not to pray
Welp that's exceptionally cruel to do, especially to a woman.
>>
>>24764866
yet feminists just LOVE to defend muslims, I'd like to sleep knowing that the cunts from pussy riot are enduring this kind of torture, it would make my conscience lighter
>>
>>24764906
Women should never be forced to pray.
>>
>>24764906
From that wiki page
>Since according to the commission's interpretation of Islamic law, women were not fully responsible for their actions
I actually agree with this. Women can't be held fully responsible for their actions. Women, feminists in particular, are just misguided and ignorant, like little children. You shouldn't hand out corporal punishments to children.
>>
>>24763986
Sounds like good fap material that you won't regret watching after.
>>
>>24765031
It was wrong for them to whip their panties, until they looked like shredded thongs.
>>
>>24764962
Religion serves no purpose anymore. Catholicism was my family's religion, but I got out of it. I'm not only against the christian church with their child-molesting-money-stealing-priests, I'm against every umbanda black old lady doing her rites and every clit-cutting-machine called ahmed who serves allah. The only way religion could be useful nowadays would be to use Christianity as an opposing force to Islamism.

I loath muslims, but I loath all sorts of leftists as well, so I don't have that many fucks to give.

>>24765031
>You shouldn't hand out corporal punishments to children.

I'm all for not hitting your wife up and shit, but sometimes force is required. Maybe a bit psychological trauma only
>>
>>24763883

Fucking lol.

I missed you buddy.
>>
>>24763883
>he doesn't post the rest of the pasta

OP ffs
>>
>>24765063
But lashing is one of the most painful punishments that can be inflicted on female flesh. We're not talking about light bdsm here. But brutal abuse.
>>
>>24765172
This. If you get off to literal torture you should seriously consider going to a shrink.
>>
>>24765172
>>24765244
guys, guys, guys...
do you even know where the fuck you are?
>>
>>24763883
>authorities certified her death as suicide
There we go. She committed suicide. Shen didn't die from the lashings. She died because of her foolish pride.

>I'm a strong, brave womyn. I don't need water or food to live.

Also the men were whipped 10 times. Why is no one bitching about that?

She died of dehydration because she didn't want to drink water.
So funny that these women would rather die than pretend to pray. I mean come on, just pretend. That's what half of them are doing anyway. If you really weren't religious than it's meaningless gesture anyway. You'd have to believe in God to not want to pray to God. Fucking leftists are thier manic hatred for God.
>>
>>24765315

So if a woman crawls on her knees, on all 4s like a dog, and submits. This proves her natural submissiveness. But if she is a defiant Amazon warrior to the end, this is her foolish girlish pride. Revolutionary women just can't win with you can they?
>>
>>24765315
>>24763883

OP is a fucking delusional weirdo. He used to post all of these long, rambling posts about the same kind of thing. For instance, I remember that OP made this series of posts talking about how two Italian volunteers in Syria had been turned into ISIS sex slaves, even though they were released mostly unharmed after a ransom was paid.
>>
>>24765315
>If you really weren't religious than it's meaningless gesture anyway.
exactly this
>>
File: 1416630848206.jpg (180 KB, 780x770) Image search: [Google]
1416630848206.jpg
180 KB, 780x770
>>24765312
Edgelords were never welcome here

>>>/b/
>>
>>24765385
>r9k
>not edgelord station
>b
>not just r9k
>>
>>24765384
I thought R9k opposed Islamist barbarism
>>
>>24765434
if there is something r9k/b/pol likes, it is watching leftist women suffering
>>
>>24765416
>>not edgelord station
No it isnt. Ive been here since the first reboot and Ive only seen edgy stuff a handful of times. Like hurting animals for teh lulz.

Obviously posts like
>Le all women should be enslaved to men
Are ironic. hyperboles or bait. You should know this if you're older than 12.
>>
>>24765477
yeayeayea, but tell me with a straight face that trying to reason with a poster from here about how wrong it is to jerk off to demented shit is not pure unadulterated naivety
>>
>>24765172
Leftist feminists are a slippery slope, as you can see in the west.
>>
>>24765540
I guess Iran was foolish to let those leftist womyn who submitted, to live out their lives as submissive Muslim housewives then.
>>
>>24765564
Well they bent the knee. We needn't be needlessly cruel to women.

But they probably should have been jailed or exiled. One bad apple spoils the bunch as they say.
>>
>>24765629
its barbaric
>>
>one chance at life
>not born in a Muslim country where you get to brutalize disobedient women legally

WHY EVEN LIVE
>>
Nah, fuck feminism and Marxism. Iran is doing the right thing by stopping it. Feminists and Marxists are traitors that ruin civilization.
>>
>>24765315
Her naked body was whipped over 550 times, over 22 days, in an attempt to force her into submission to Islamic Patriarchy. She didn't suicide, she was murdered.
>>
>>24766838
Good. *applauds Iran*
>>
>>24763883
MEK isnt "marxist-feminist" its a terrorist group funded by israel and america.
>>
File: 1445814634858.jpg (100 KB, 819x960) Image search: [Google]
1445814634858.jpg
100 KB, 819x960
>>24765477
>Ive been here since the first reboot and Ive only seen edgy stuff a handful of times
>>
>>24766857
You believe leftist women who wont submit to Patriarchy should be whipped naked 550 times?
>>
>>24766887
Okay granted, the number's a bit low.
>>
>>24766905
The female body can only take so much abuse, before it expires.
>>
>>24766929
Wait, they're NOT trying to kill them?
Well, what's the point in that?
>>
>>24766976
If she had submitted to Islamic Patriarchy, the whipping lashing would have stopped.
>>
>>24766995
Oh. Well then that's her own damn fault.
If someone gives you the key to your prison cell, it's your own fault for not opening it.
>>
>>24767020
Either way you make leftist women into losers. If they submit, it proves women love abuse. If they defy to the end, that proves women are foolish.
>>
>>24766995
It was a suicide. She willfully decided to martyr herself for her evil cause, Iran gives people a chance to repent and recite the Qur'an. If she had done that, she would be alive. Traitors must be contained.
>>
One of the sadistic Officers in the Iranian Guards, would actually show off that his four wives, had all been former Communist Party members. And that uppity atheist Marxist women, now faithfully, obediently and submissively served him under the guidelines of Islamic Patriarchy.
>>
>>24765172
>female flesh

It's the same pain for males, feminist fuckwit.
>>
>>24767406
The female body was not made to endure such brutality. I believe in equality, but we have to admit women are smaller than men.
>>
>tfw talk to a cutie iranian girl
>imagining her in her half arsed hijab all the girls wear there and panties
Rock hard desu
>>
>>24767678
At least Iranian girls dont wear thongs. Unless they are Marxist girls with their panties whipped into thongs by misogynist thugs.
>>
>>24767508
Quite the opposite, actually. After all, females go through childbirth, which is supposedly more painful than anything men will ever go through, according to feminists
>>
>>24764020
How can a religion be your fetish... Men are intriguing
>>
>>24763883
I'm sure all the Femanons ITT are outraged at least. Even rightwing women would agree that no females deserve this.
>>
>>24764906
Feminists hate Muslims, they only care about us because they want them to take off our hijabs and become half naked which is liberation to the west.
>>
>>24767840
are you a muslim girl? do you support the torture of leftist women?
>>
>>24768042
I support the torture of anyone who shakes the foundation of a morally sound society. I don't like the excessive unecessary brutality though, that is pure sadism
>>
>>24763883
We don't support Iran, you fucking idiot.

Even as bait this is stupid.
>>
>>24768258
fair enough I think
>>
>>24768322
1. Some support Iran for putting women in their place

2. Some pol-influenced robots support the Assad-Iran alliance.
>>
>>24768258
What would be reasonable torture for a Leftist, Feminist Iranian Atheist woman?
>>
>>24768348
Yeah, I personally don't have much against them, they've never bothered me, but you made it sound like the US officially supports them.
>>
>>24768388
The USA doesn't, but much of 4chan does. The based Assad people.
>>
>>24768388
It just shows primitive barbarism. These young Iranian coeds had studied their leftism in universities. Some of the prisoners were Leftist Professors themselves. And just raping, shocking, torturing, lashing and brutalizing them, doesn't destroy their ideology it just forces them to play the role of a submissive to survive. Its not a refutation of their ideas.
>>
>>24768819
They forced the secular leftist women who advocate "birthrate-killing ideas" to become baby incubators for the birthrate, forcibly impregnating their wombs with the offspring of their worst enemies. Repeatedly raping the fertile wombs of Leftist women political prisoners against their will, until their eggs were fertilized.
This was Iran's barbaric solution to leftism.
>>
>>24769213
it's because they were uppity.
>>
>>24769213
Here is an example of one of these all-women guerrilla sabotage teams of Leftist women that infiltrated Iran. They were tough Amazon warriors.
https://youtu.be/kxwYaKkDH6o?t=4m45s

The Leftist Iranian women would have to bathe and keep their bodies entirely shaved and hairless, not a single pubic hair was allowed.
https://youtu.be/v_gnR7fhp6U?t=20m32s

Middle Eastern women are naturally the hairest bushiest women. So these Iranian women being stripped naked, and shaved hairless, made them feel even more infantlized and childlike than a white woman would feel under such circumstances.
>>
>This guy is back
Dude, I love your threads, go back to posting on /pol/. You're the ISIS sex slave guy right? You have a great distinctive writing style filled with humor. It's gold.
>>
>>24769915
No, I'm just a concerned citizen.
>>
File: 005.jpg (28 KB, 700x476) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
28 KB, 700x476
Desu all the shitskin countries should film these whippings and sell the videos on internet. Would pay good money for that shit.

You can just imagine the shrieks of young fertile arab women when their hijabs are teared down with force and the first unforgiving slash of the whip bites hard on their pure virgin asses. The welts rising, maybe a bit of blood, tears streaming down their face with the girls knowing that there will be many more lashes like that for all the missed prayers, every single one hurting more than the last one.
>>
>>24770351
Would you say that leftist Iranian women were made butthurt?
>>
File: 021.jpg (38 KB, 700x468) Image search: [Google]
021.jpg
38 KB, 700x468
>>24770401
I think we can agree that that seems pretty likely.
>>
>>24770470
That is the perfect coloring for Iranian Marxist-Feminist women's buttocks.
>>
>>24763883
A Leftist coed with her slightly brown, tan buns whipped bloody, her tiny thin red panties lashed away into tatters.
>>
>>24770865
It was very common for Leftist Iranian women to wear red panties in those days. Obviously Red the color of the Revolution. But also when their butts were brutally whipped, they didn't want their comrades to be terrified by their panties stained with blood. And so at least with red panties, the scene in front of their comrades would be slightly less gory. Of course after an intense lashing, only tattered ragged remnants of the red panties would be left hanging on their bleeding tan buns.
>>
>>24770941
The tears of feminist women make great lube.
>>
I fantasize about the exact same thing girls like to fantasize about.

Being a psycho beating them up and raping them, shoving my rage fueled boner inside them.
>>
>>24771249
How do you use tears as lube?

Unless you are raping 2 prisoners at once, and she is crying right onto the vagina of your rape victim.
>>
>>24771264
Do you whip them first or afterwards?
>>
>>24771391
>whip

lel

I want to suffocate them until they pass out and punch them repeatedly.
>>
>>24767131
Is it better to own women who were tame all along, or uppity rebel women who have been forcibly tamed into submission?
>>
If only Gal Gadot could be an Israeli Feminist, Wonder Woman and free the women of Iran.
>>
Impregnating these Leftist women and forcing them to marry their guards as submissive housewives is one of the worst fates for women. Rape is horrific enough. But when its over its over at least. But these poor Marxist-Feminist women at to spend the rest of their lives as submissive houseslaves for their patriarchal enemy husbands.
>>
>>24772081
B8 or not your posts are counterproductive bruv. I'm just getting more turned on.
>>
>>24772081
Just because a woman disagrees with you, she doesnt deserve such hell. shes still a human being and a mother.
Being forced to share a bed every night with her worst enemy for the rest of her life is a living hell. And that was the fate of all Iranian Leftist womyn.
>>
>>24772081
One of my professors had been a Leftist coed in Iran who was imprisoned and then forced to marry an Islamist. She eventually escaped Iran in the late 1990s. She wasn't quite the hot coed she had been in 1988, but she still has a nice MILF body. Just knowing that she had spent years forcibly enslaved.
>>
>>24766747
What you have to understand is that the brutal, humiliating, degrading, painful lashings that the Leftist women in Iran received was serious torture. We aren't talking about spanking or some bdsm whipping. Their buttocks were utterly torn apart and bloody. One woman was whipped to the point of death. This was serious torture, not a paddling.
>>
>>24772806
Its true their vaginas were wet during the whippings. Wetness doesn't imply arousal. Women can get wet, when their body is under distress. It is a form of self-preservation. For example dry vaginal lips would be much more painful and damaged after repeated lashings, than wet vagina lips. So if the prisoner's vagina secretes itself, this is just the body trying to protect itself from damage. IT in no way implies arousal, enjoyment or consent. And contrary to Islamic superstition, it doesn't prove that all Leftist Iranian women are degenerate whores brainwashed by the decadent west.
>>
>>24773361
I mean the Iranian Leftist women who did ultimately choose to submit. They had to have sex with their forced husbands hundreds of times a year, in their new role as submissive Islamic wife. Some of them might have resisted internally to the end. Others might have become resigned to their fate and accepted that their old Marxist life was gone, and now they lived as a Muslim wife. Some critics might see it as surrender and sexual submission. But we have to remember that they were entirely forced into that position.
>>
>>24773437
An aspect of Islamic marriage that is often forgotten is that the extreme conservatism of the veil is just a symbol that the woman is owned by one Master and no other Man can enjoy her. Inside the harem or home, her husband is free to fully enjoy her feminine delights in a prefigurement of heaven. For those Iranian guards who took tamed ex-Marxist women as forced slave brides, they were free to indulge in more degeneracy, since these women were considered western marxist whores. The typical attitude towards a Muslim virgin didn't apply to them. And so they were dressed in the most revealing, humiliating slave lingerie inside the home. And the more sadistic guards would delight in showing off their enslaved Leftist women. The Marxist women would further be shamed by being tamed in front of all their former comrades, who were now their sister wives. The guards were legally allowed to take 4 women as wives. And some guards made a point of demonstrating their virility in having 4 Communist brides, to show he could tame uppity Marxist revolutionary womyn.
>>
>>24773956
The forced pregnancies the Iranian guards forced Leftist women prisoners to endure was also brutal. These women had been fighting them in the trenches in camo uniforms. Now their helplessly fertile eggs were fertilized, impregnated. After the women were considered tamed, they would breast-feed and mother their children together with their sister slave wives.
>>
>>24774481
There's no such thing as forced pregnancy. Pregnancy is the natural state of women, it's the very meaning of their life. You might as well talk about "forced breathing."
>>
>>24774561
Their eggs were fertilized during rape.
>>
>>24774576
As they should be. Sappy, gentle sex produces only losers and betas. Rough sex produces strong, brave sons.
>>
>>24774784
But they reduced Leftist Revolutionary women to breeding cows.
>>
>>24774833
They hadn't far to fall.
>>
>>24774951
They were militant guerrilla revolutionaries. Heroic Amazon warriors. It was a great fall.
>>
File: 111smug.png (56 KB, 227x206) Image search: [Google]
111smug.png
56 KB, 227x206
>>24763883
>whippings of naked Feminist womyn
>"horrible"

o i am laffin
>>
>>24775056
But its so painful for them
>>
File: 239852608.png (78 KB, 349x324) Image search: [Google]
239852608.png
78 KB, 349x324
>>24775073
>this is a bad thing

o i am laffin
>>
>>24775109
Just because they believe women are equal, doesn't mean they deserve such brutal torment.
>>
File: 239852640.png (231 KB, 404x446) Image search: [Google]
239852640.png
231 KB, 404x446
>>24775137
>the people who indirectly ruined western civilization by supporting the Suffrage movement don't deserve to suffer

o i am laffin
>>
>>24775170
In this case they'd be ruining Islamic civilization
>>
>>24774833
Poor leftist women.
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.