[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /r9k/ let's do a little fapping experiment. It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: random.jpg (39 KB, 400x286) Image search: [Google]
random.jpg
39 KB, 400x286
Ok /r9k/ let's do a little fapping experiment. It's only going to take a few minutes of your time, and you are going to spend those fapping anyway.
I'm going to post three pics. They are all SFW, two are of famous persons, one is not.
Your job is to chose one AT RANDOM and fap to it for exactly two minutes (use the computer clock to be sure).
If you don't come to the first chose another one at random and do the same. If you are still going after two more minutes go to the last remaining one.
If after six minutes you still haven't came post the pic trajectory you followed (so for example post 3-1-2 if you went from pic 3 to 1 and finally 2).
If you came at some point post the pic trajectory and also quote the pic you came to.
(Remember to add original text to your post so the robogods of r9k will be pleased.)
>>
File: pic 1.jpg (1 MB, 2420x2373) Image search: [Google]
pic 1.jpg
1 MB, 2420x2373
Picture img number #1
>>
File: pic 2.jpg (261 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
pic 2.jpg
261 KB, 960x960
Picture img number #2
>>
File: pic 3.jpg (192 KB, 1335x1000) Image search: [Google]
pic 3.jpg
192 KB, 1335x1000
Picture img number #3
>>
3-1-2
No release.
>>
needs more data pls
>>
>>24763787
Got number 3 came to number 3 before 2 mins
>>
Already came like 30 mins ago OP, I'll get back to you a bit later
>>
>>24763775
Cant do your little test cause myroomates are in the next room.
Would definitely blow my load when i got to her though shes hella cute.
>>
File: ocd-pictures-7.jpg (37 KB, 620x681) Image search: [Google]
ocd-pictures-7.jpg
37 KB, 620x681
>>24765362
>this fucking guy

well still needs more data
>>
don't die thread there is still data to get
>>
bump, hope anon will post whatever results he gets.
Sadly i fapped a while ago, also next time spoiler the pics so i can pick randomly without seeing them beforehand
>>
>>24766872
good idea, will do that next time
>>
3-2-1 no release.
I did feel an odd sexual thrill at first knowing that I was jacking off as part of an experiment, but maybe that's just one of my fetishes bleeding through. The actual quality of the girls would be 3>1>2 IMO. the second one nearly made me go limp, the first one would have been nice if she weren't making a strange face, number 3 was good but didn't make me cum
>>
This board is pretty fast, maybe something like this needs a slower board?

anyway more participants please.
>>
3-1-2 No release
Also, was it on purpose that number 2 is ugly? Almost made me go limp.
>>
>>24768257
>test takes 6 minutes
>post 3 minutes after last bump
I'm just gonna pretend you started before the bump, I need more data anyway
>>
bump 4 participants
>>
>>24763764
>>24763754
Selected pic 1 by random, came.
>>
start roll, 123 pic 1, 456 pic 2, 678 pic 3, 90 reroll
>>
>>24769853
fapped to 1 3 2 in that order no cum
what is this for anyway
>>
not doing it but bump, but what is it for?
>>
>>24770061
The NSA database.
>>
>>24763754
>cumming to pictures
kek
i can't cum these days unless its 4k pov/vr videos
>>
bump for participants
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.