[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If your a virgin would you date a non-virgin girl?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1416933039158.jpg (363 KB, 2830x1969) Image search: [Google]
1416933039158.jpg
363 KB, 2830x1969
I cannot comprehend how somebody who saves themselves can be okay with dating someone who hasn't. I would rather be alone then know that my gf has literally let another man put his penis in her. If your just an ugly degenerate that wants casual sex feel free to disregard this.
>>
No, but mostly because I'd be useless in bed and she'd leave and tell everyone how I'm subhuman.
>>
>>24763519
Why does it bother you? If the girl cares that much about how good of a dicking you give her she's probably a whore.
>>
those of the vaginal kind don't like virgin men so it's not about would I, since couldn't do it even if I wanted to.
>>
>>24763519
Girls cant tell.
My first time having sex I had led this girl to believe that I was chad instead of some virgin dweeb, and she kept coming back for more and blowing up my phone for some dick.
Then I told her I had actually been a virgin and started the virgin creepy relationship seriousness that every virgin inadvertently does, and she suddenly changed her mind and broke up with me.
I'm not sure if we were ever dating desu, all we ever did was fuck.
>>
File: eaeaweaewa.png (572 KB, 714x474) Image search: [Google]
eaeaweaewa.png
572 KB, 714x474
>>24763491
I wouldn't mind if I knew she was strictly monogamous. A bit more security than a virgin girl who finds out she craves varied sex and wants to experience it with more people.
>>
File: 1351291980546.jpg (82 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1351291980546.jpg
82 KB, 1280x720
>>24763491
>I cannot comprehend how somebody who saves themselves can be okay with dating someone who hasn't.

>who saves themselves
Most people on this board are obviously virgins involuntarily. Don't think at least half of them wouldn't leap at the chance for casual sex/losing their virginity were they granted the opportunity. If they had Chad's facial aesthetics and at least average social skills, they wouldn't save themselves for a long term relationship or marriage.
>>
File: 1445124894233.jpg (211 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1445124894233.jpg
211 KB, 600x600
I have a fetish for experienced women, especially if they would call me names like "cherryboy" and talk about me having a quickshot virgin dick.
As long as they don't sleep around or talk to previous boyfriends I would be happy.

I want a girl who is sweet in public but meaner in private, if you understand what I mean
>>
>>24764248
That still leaves a good amount that want to wait.
>>
>>24763491
I cared when I was 16 and 17 but not I far too old to care. I'm athletic and just gonna bullshit, go for preliminary sex for some time before fucking her against a wall or something to hide that I have no idea what I'm doing. Too crazy not to work.
>>
I lost my virginity recently and my gf has had sex with guys before me. She's sane though, she says she regrets most of it and understands if it makes me uncomfortable. And it does, sometimes, but realistically how many virgin women are there my age? Not many.

You guys seem to get really paranoid that a non-virgin gf will get bored of you because you're inexperienced. But my gf has been soooo patient with me and has taught me how to have sex. The first time I was nervous and couldn't stay hard, but we tried again clothed and I dry humped her until I came. Then the next time I was able to keep an erection and I finally did it. And she's been showing me how to do it better since.

Now I'm kinda glad I lost it to a non-virgin. If you're a virgin, you might not understand this fully, but I can only imagine it would have been insanely awkward if neither of us knew what we were doing.
>>
>>24764441
I couldn't care less about if she has the patience for me or not. I just don't want anyone else to have fucked her.
>>
>>24763491
I'm in love with a girl I'm pretty sure had several sexual partners. If I had a chance with her I could look past that as long as she doesn't cheat and is ok with me not knowing what to do in bed.
>>
File: image.png (40 KB, 809x994) Image search: [Google]
image.png
40 KB, 809x994
Virgin women>>>

Women who have sex outside of marriage are whores
>>
>>24764537
Well, I think that's where your error is. You can wait on having your perfect virgin waifu all you want, but what's really the point?

As long as the girl isn't a slut or will cheat on you, why do you care she had sex with previous boyfriends? You think you'll only have one girlfriend for the rest of your life?
>>
>>24764349
That's being generous. With the lack of religious people on the board, I think the number of people who voluntarily wait for marriage or a long term relationship, at least, is very small.
>>
>>24764630

>girl isn't a slut or will cheat on you

But Anon, they're all sluts and they'll all cheat on you.

It's like trying to prevent a fish from swimming.
>>
>>24764630
Dating multiple people is perfectly fine but I won't date a girl who has fucked someone else, it would disgust me constantly.
>>
>>24764647
Where would you find those people?
>>
>>24764686
This a million times.

The worst are women who thing they're gonna "try" every single guy they have in their reach all at once and expect them all to stick to her.
>>
>>24764719
It takes a true kek to tolerate thar kind of girl.
>>
>>24764818
Both times it happened the girl was dropped by the 3-5 men she was spending time with and the only one who stuck around was the manwhore.

Who ironically cheated on them after they "SANCTIFIED" their relationship. True keks were had by all except those who thought they had something.
>>
>>24763491
I wouldn't care, but she would go get tested before we fucked. I'm not saving myself though, losing my virginity just isn't that important to me.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.