[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where does /r9k/ go to meet women?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: wojak noir.png (33 KB, 588x538) Image search: [Google]
wojak noir.png
33 KB, 588x538
Where does /r9k/ go to meet women?
>>
>>24763264
i usually go to vns
>>
>>24763264
>tfw this is literally the most important piece of info to getting a gf, the key to solving the great problem most robots have
>whenever I make this thread it gets no replies
>>
>>24763264

Clubs, any sort of meet up for one of your interests, work, public transport, tinder, have your friends arrange for different friend groups to get together.

Shit is easy.
>>
nowadays - just tinder. and sometimes art openings
>>
I sit around various benches on my campus and say hello to the girls that walk by that i find attractive. Usually get a good 5 minute conversation every 45 minutes or so. No numbers yet , but one day.
>>
File: solaire sun.png (26 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
solaire sun.png
26 KB, 300x250
>>24764522
I like the way you think familia
>>
i go to sleep.
they still reject me
>>
>>24764610
Thanks senpai, thought i would try it out about a month ago, and I've only ever had pleasant experiences so far
>>
>>24764691
I had a similar idea a few weeks ago but I haven't been sticking with it much. I picked a bad time to do it because campus was closed all of last week for Thanksgiving and it's closing again after next week.
>>
>>24763290
What's vns?
>>
File: 1444230616925.jpg (40 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1444230616925.jpg
40 KB, 535x577
I haven't spoken to a girl irl in almost 6 months
>>
>>24764522
When I lived in Dallas I tried going to the local CC and pretending I was a student to try and make conversation. How do you have a five minute conversation with a stranger you meet on campus, I'm honestly too retarded to grasp this.
>>
I like getting the train to work as its usually full of qts. Not that i'd ever talk to any of them, I just like it when they sit next to me, one fell asleep with her head on my shoulder a few weeks ago.

I'm /fit/ just too much of an autist cyborg. i havn't spoken to a girl socially in 2 years (im 20)
>>
File: 1429319870970.png (158 KB, 1448x980) Image search: [Google]
1429319870970.png
158 KB, 1448x980
>>24763264

The unemployment benefits help line.
>>
>>24764522
I'm doing this when I head back to Uni in January, Thank you based robot.
>>
I'm in the city for uni so I mostly pick up girls in clubs but if I wasn't going to clubs I'd just pick them up at bars.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.