[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"haha anon, dont get mad at me for asking, but me and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_luhvhp2g5c1qcvefzo1_500.jpg (67 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_luhvhp2g5c1qcvefzo1_500.jpg
67 KB, 500x375
>"haha anon, dont get mad at me for asking, but me and Krissi were talking earlier, and we were wondering...have you ever like had sex with a girl or whatever?"
>>
>>24763244
well i never had that.
but check dem digits
>>
"Yeah, no one likes me."
>>
these bitches have nice cheekbones
>>
>>24763244

I fucked all your moms but I wouldn't call them girls, so I'm not sure if that counts or anyhing.
>>
I remember when some whores asked me if I ever kissed a girl in my senior year of hs and I just hit them with a "No."

They got confused and kinda just left me alone
>>
>>24763244
Who are these girls?
Seriously, they seem so cute

>inb4 REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE STACYS
>>
>>24763450
https://www.google.com/search?q=Freja+Beha+Erichsen&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjvlez6u8XJAhUFNj4KHaDUCHwQ_AUIBygB&biw=1280&bih=699#tbm=isch&q=freja+beha+erichsen+street+style&imgrc=4kCXU5gLwcst0M%3A
tbqh family
>>
>>24763244
I was literally in this exact situation once. Three girls, told me out of nowhere that they were thikning of the statistics of virginity in our class, and asked me outright if I had fucked. I honestly never expected that, and I knew right then and there that there was no saving myself by that point. I tried to kind of laugh it off and called them "weird" for askins such questions, but of course that response is an answer in itself.
>>
>>24763244
Why is it that I just don't fucking like blondes
>>
File: pervy.jpg (20 KB, 381x456) Image search: [Google]
pervy.jpg
20 KB, 381x456
"Shit bae, I ain't a virgin right now but if y'all like it I can be"
>>
>>24763244
No, never.

I've never even had a girl friend.
>>
>>24763244
Krissi's mother can't spell, shut the fuck up you dumb whore
>>
FUCKING BITCH WHY ARE YOU ASKING, ARE YOU MOCKING ME? IS THIS FUNNY TO YOU WHORES???
>>
>>24763244
care to find out?
>>
I don't understand why some people try to dodge or avoid the question. It just makes everything more awkward.

If you aren't a good liar just firmly and calmly say "no."
I've been cornered into that type of question more times than I can count and ever since I started being honest and not caring about it, they just go "oh, alright" and change topics.
>>
>>24765756
This. If you're insecure about it, just don't bring up the topic. How often is it that you actually get asked that stuff?
I'm 24, virgin and I think only one of my friends knows. If anyone's asking, I won't lie about it, but as long as nobody's asking, I sure as hell won't go around rubbing it in people's faces.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.