[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go into thread that has something vaguely to do with cross
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: 1432531050356.jpg (59 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1432531050356.jpg
59 KB, 500x375
>go into thread that has something vaguely to do with cross dressing, transsexuals, traps, ect. in the OP
>haha guys I shaved yesterday wanna see my asshole
>I'm not gay, I'm a cute trap tehe!~ I wore my mom's tights once!
>oh no I'm so embarrassed!!! ...do you want to see my 30 piece collection of naked photographs?
>'sissy'

none of you perverts are cute
>>
You're just as big a fag as they are for willfully and purposely reading their conversations and looking at their nude pictures.
>>
somebody sounds jealous~
>>
guess that not the trap that fucks his dog from /b/.
then that must be from /lgbt/
am i rite?
=)
>>
>>24763218
make a thread there askin
she even made some vids
ofc im not gay so i dont have any
>>
File: 1440263492297.png (148 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1440263492297.png
148 KB, 500x500
>>24763109
Being cute is more than just being some sort of boyslut. Being cute is a lifestyle, a philosphy, don't just put on some shitty tight-ish clothes and shave. What the fuck is that shit? And revealing yourself naked instantly, don't you see how that instantly makes you loose all your appeal? No more cute appeal, innocent appeal, anything. It's insulting. A trap who isn't embarrassed and doesn't act cute... is just a filthy crossdresser! You're all plebs.

>>24763093
I only skim through them enough to tell what they are and skip. It's not like you can't tell what a shaved naked dude bending over looks like when it's a thumbnail. Sometimes there's good stuff in those threads too.
>>
>>24763068
>>'sissy'
I seriously hate that term
>>
File: Pretty average answer.jpg (133 KB, 850x774) Image search: [Google]
Pretty average answer.jpg
133 KB, 850x774
>>24763068
I'm only a pervert online because no one can call me out on being one online.

I think only one person on this board know what I look like, even though I shitpost constantly. I'm too shy to show my mug.

On an unrelated note I think I'm just cumming pre-ejaculate fluid or something? It's just clear and super sticky. Didn't read that hormones would do that online.
>>
Its funny how morons in real life actually think anyone thinks 3d traps are in any way desirable and not fucking disgusting. Same with all this sissy shit.

2d traps are great. 3d traps are abominations and you will never be anything more than a loser in drag.
>>
>>24764844
>Its funny how morons in real life actually think anyone thinks 3d traps are in any way desirable
Eating feces is a turn on for some people, why couldn't this be the case with traps.
>>
File: 1387093845614.jpg (10 KB, 360x371) Image search: [Google]
1387093845614.jpg
10 KB, 360x371
>>24763068
It's the massive amounts of xenoestrogens in the water supply that causes such warped behavior in the current generation. What you are seeing is a concentrated effort to manipulate the population of the West, and it's succeeding.
>>
>>24764802
well you're not going to produce semen anymore if you're taking E, just seminal fluid.
>>
>>24763325
>I only skim through them enough to tell what they are and skip. It's not like you can't tell what a shaved naked dude bending over looks like when it's a thumbnail. Sometimes there's good stuff in those threads too.
Just admit it, anon. You're gay as fuck and want to have sex with a man dressed as a woman.
>>
File: 1445871482275.jpg (49 KB, 637x469) Image search: [Google]
1445871482275.jpg
49 KB, 637x469
>>24765088
I wouldn't mind if some of them at least took it seriously and tried to be cute and pure and so on. Unfortunately, 90% of them just seem like horny teenage boys who've been fucked in the head a little too much, or had contact with females a little too little and decided to whore themselves out to other men.

What's worse is that the 10%~ of cute ones don't post here.

>>24764844
2d traps are designed to be ideal girls, but with penises. Real 'traps' should take some hints from them.
>>
>>24765213
>having sex with strangers
I'm no boyslut
>>
I wouldn't hate traps so much if they weren't such fucking sluts. The way they post, flirt with everyone, and constantly post nude pictures of themselves is disgusting.
>>
>>24765320
Where does it say strangers anywhere in that post?
You're avoiding the topic.
>>
>>24765350
I'm not attracted to plebs, I'm not going to want to have sex with some dirty crossdresser wearing his mom's tights and bending over to show the world his asshole at a snap like some worthless slut.

I'd rather just have sex with a regular man in that case, at least someone respectable and intelligent in ways beyond one's high school marks.
>>
>>24765238
If you value your integrity, you should mind it. All of this should disturb you on a fundamental level.
MKULTRA was a resounding success, and it's continued to this day. With social media and the widespread acceptance of smartphones and memes, the Internet is a component of it now. Perhaps, it always was.
>>
File: 1419563696982.jpg (231 KB, 564x630) Image search: [Google]
1419563696982.jpg
231 KB, 564x630
>>24765460
Well, perhaps I would mind if I wasn't one myself.

I don't approve of modern culture in the west, especially among the youth. I can sort of see what you're saying. However, I'm still going to be cute for a few years while I'm young before I fully take up the role of man!
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.