[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About to get a new phone, robots. What should I get? My favorite
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: s6.jpg (611 KB, 1920x1026) Image search: [Google]
s6.jpg
611 KB, 1920x1026
About to get a new phone, robots. What should I get?

My favorite phone I've ever owned, hands down, was the HTC One M7.

Should I get the S6. I need a new phone now.

What do?
>>
>robot with phone
stepu up you're bait gamu senpai
>>
>>24763065
LG G4
>>
File: image.png (457 KB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
457 KB, 1242x2208
>>24763065

>no iPhone 6S Plus

It's like you don't want to own the greatest phone on the market right now.
>>
>>24763065
If you have the money to blow
Sony Xperia Z5C or Z5
>>
>>24763175
I got an iphone 6s and i fucking regret it, can't do shit like emulate gba games.

wish i got the samsung desu
>>
>>24763202

>emulating games is more important that the most intuitive mobile experience available on any platform right now

How's middle school?
>>
>>24763243
iOS is way too limited.

You can do more things on android, therefore samsung is better. It's also cheaper and lasts longer. like 80% of iphones I see are broken/cracked.
>>
>>24763175
IOS is hit. I'll never own one of those phones.
>>
>>24763175
>Falling for the iOS meme
Literally the only good thing about it is the closed off nature.
I regret the time i fell for the iOS meme, i'm using an iPhone right now.
>>
>>24763183
Why should I get that over the S6? I'm a complete retard, you have to lead me to the pasture desu.
>>
>>24763175
Nice webm.
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 620x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 620x372
>>24763336
The reason i bought a Z5C over Samsung is mainly size
Z5C is just a bit bigger than an iPhone 4
However
>Roughly the same power as an iPhone 6, i think it's just a bit better
>I like the style of the phone
>Very decent graphics for the size
>Brilliant camera
>SD memory up to 200GB, that's 232 GB full storage if you're willing to go the extra mile
>It actually fits in my pocket
>Good battery life
>A collection of good features, including what i think is the best fingerprint sensor on any phone
The only downside is the volume buttons being in an odd place tbqh
>>
Note 3. No plans to upgrade any time soon. I'll probably keep using it until it dies.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scY4iZRRlAw

I suggest you watch this OP, even cheaper options if you're prepared to buy direct from China.
Don't be a Samsung/Sony/HTC kek, get the best bang for buck phone senpai.
>>
>>24763065
Wait til March for the HTC M10 to come out fampai

Shit's gonna be cash
>>
>>24763282
>You can do more things on android, therefore samsung is better.
What the fuck? How did you come to that conclusion? Don't buy Jewsung, get an LG G-series, Google Nexus or Sony Xperia phone. Anything else is trash.
>>
>>24763734
Dat S6 Edge looks so good though. Why I shouldn't buy it?
>>
>>24763840
Can't replace the battery, no MicroSD, Touchwiz, breaks easily.
>>
>>24763942
Explain touchwiz?
>>
File: laughingwhores.jpg (351 KB, 1014x799) Image search: [Google]
laughingwhores.jpg
351 KB, 1014x799
>>24763282
>You can do more things on android, therefore samsung is better. It's also cheaper and lasts longer. like 80% of iphones I see are broken/cracked.
>This whole sentence
That's because idiots take their iphone to the 'clubz' and drop it while they are taking a drunk selfie. I've had iphones since the first one was released and it never broke. Heck, my little brother even threw a 3gs at the wall in a sperg rage and it was still fine.

It's really amazing how reckless people are with expensive stuff.

>>24763202
>I got an iphone 6s and i fucking regret it, can't do shit like emulate gba games.
Poe's law at its finest.
>>
>>24763611
that's why op2 fags are shitting up opx threads all the time waiting for cancergen update?
oneplus has most shitty os on the market.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.