[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Well robots, it finally happened. I got a STD. What's the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 9
File: 1426456463127.png (148 KB, 665x662) Image search: [Google]
1426456463127.png
148 KB, 665x662
Well robots, it finally happened. I got a STD. What's the best way to infect as many normies as I can without getting caught? Sex is obviously out of the question. I was thinking something along the lines of pouring my blood into some random slut's food.
>>
>>24762557
you're not a robot nor belong here.
out.
>>
How did you get it? Presuming that you are a robot, I presume screwing a cheap prostitute to lose your virginity. baka
>>
>>24762640
Please don't take away my sense of belonging here. It's really all I have left.

>>24762657
I barebacked a whore but it wasn't to lose my virginity. That was a different whore.
>>
Robots pls help me get back at the normies
>>
>>24762557
What STD did you get?
>>
>>24762721
Why did you bareback a whore?
>>
>>24762721
you have to be a wizard to post here.
>>
>>24762978
I don't know yet I just noticed a red bump on the groin area and a sore throat.

>>24762997
To feel bare pussy

>>24763018
But what better way to get back at the normies than to infect them?
>>
>>24763084
prob hiv tbqh senpai, you get a sore throat and can get other flu like symptoms and a rash.
>>
>>24763105
I have had type 6 stool recently, but the incident in question was a month ago. Do you have any suggestions?
>>
>>24763105
It doesn't look like an hiv rash desu.
>>
>>24762557

Conspiring to commit biological warfare is a harsh felony bro, can't wait to see the mughshot of the faggot behind this post. Reported to the FBI.
>>
If what I got is curable how do I keep the pathogens functional outside my body?
>>
>>24763346
> warfare
I'm just one guy being devilish. If anything it's the normies who have declared war on me by forcing me into this biohazard lifestyle.
>>
>>24763418
>Forcing you into this lifestyle
You barebacked a whore, dumbass
What did you think was going to happen?
>>
>>24763493
I thought that when she said she was clean she was telling the truth. The clean normie sluts won't fuck me so I'm forced to use a bareback whore to feel good and not have insecurities. Now the tables have turned and I can give them what they deserve.
>>
Where should I vacation to if I want high quality prostitutes? I only speak English and don't want to fuck Thai people, I think they're the ugliest Asians.
>>
>>24763667
>She said she was clean
Of course she would. If she told people she had HiV how would she make any money?
>>
>>24763745
I don't know senpai. In the U.S. where I'm at it's risky, but if you don't mind getting robbed occasionally and maybe arrested, you can find some raw girls. On the other hand, Mexico has legit legal sexy Latinas who go for about the same price.

>>24763782
I had to convince her to go raw for extra money. I guess I'm some schmuck :(
>>
>>24762557
Lol what did you get.
I have had HIV since 2013 from having sex with my heroin addicted oneitis. She left me and I don't know where she is now.
I never wanted to be with anyone else in my life, so I really don't mind having it. I haven't taken any medication, I cant afford stuff like that. I'm expecting to have probably 10 more years left?

She was a cute girl, a really cute good girl that got into bad stuff.
>>
>>24763084
Go get tested you retard it's prolly nothing
>>
>>24763745
Also in the U.S. you can get get girls of all races. Black white arab Latina non Thai Asians Indian natives islanders and more mixes than you can come up with. Don't think I've seen Jewish though.
>>
>>24763966
Christ. You must be the most beta poster I've seen on this board in all the time I've been here.

>but she was a gud girl who dint do nuffin

It's because of people like you, who never put your foot down with her, accepted her ways and let her get away with irresponsibility like spreading a deadly disease that she'll die in some gutter.
>>
>>24763966
I think you should go out with a bang
>>
>>24762557
>STD
literally mark of the normie. gtfo human trash
>>
>>24762557
Have an orgy at a party or something
>>
>Infect the normies.
>Wanted bareback sex
>Had sex with a hooker

You are the normie, fuck off.
>>
>>24764039
> implying I would even know how to get an orgy
> implying I would want to share with men
>>
File: HOW EMBARRASING.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
HOW EMBARRASING.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>>24763667
>I fucked up through sheer idiocy
>N-now I'll show them!
>>
>>24764035
>>24764048
What do non-normies do then? I got infected because normies have always despised me. Also I was circumcised as an infant and my parents made fun of me for it.
>>
>>24764018
Whatever, I'm happy.
I thought I was going to die a virgin before that.
>>
>>24764138
Should I have just raped a Stacy? Become gay? Kill myself? Supreme gentleman? I saw 2 threads today about robots wanting to castrate themselves for what society has done to them. Well I'm taking a stand. Maybe if I infect the right kike someone will cure this curse.
>>
>>24764170
No you aren't, you've got HIV and nothing to show for it and you will die in agony, alone, because of the choice you've made.

https://youtu.be/9NowQeyK0U0?t=202

Here's your future because you refuse to think.

You literally died to be a throwaway for a druggie, I have not seen a more beta poster than you in all the time I've been here.
>>
>>24764243
I'm gonna collect barbies?
I already have a pretty damn expensive dollfie, all I buy for her are new clothes and wigs.

I don't think you can fully appreciate how dead my life has been.
I made a deal with the devil, and traded a good forty to fifty years of my life in exchange for about a year and a half of pure joy and love.

If I went back in time I'd do it again.
>>
>>24764243
Please don't be mean to him. He's suffered enough. Tbh I think he should find that bitch and keep her for fucks. They are meant for each other.
>>
>>24764378
>You think what you had was love.
>You think someone who loves you would give you a deadly disease.
>You think someone who loves you would run off to do heroin in a gutter.

You're an absolute idiot.

This is coming from a NEET of many years and even I managed to get laid in a way that doesn't kill me. You've fucked up.
>>
>>24764446
You're the normie scum here
>>
>>24764501
>Lose it to a qt NEET girl virgin.

Atleast I'm not dying of HIV desu famqua.
And obsessed with puss puss enough to die for it like a normie, lad.
>>
>>24764446
She had told me in our first two dates all that stuff about her and that she had HIV, I chose to go through with it.
She was the first girl I had ever asked out, I was 24 years old and hadn't even touched a girl before in my life.

As for you not being a virgin, that isn't what its about. I've only been taken in by probably two girls in my entire life. One I remember back in second grade, and this girl.

I don't see why you care if I go through a slow suicide, its the choice I made. In life, you have to not only take risks, but make deadly trades in order to feel accomplished.
If there were another way, like making some spooky ritual and chopping off some limbs to have a few more months with her, I'd probably do it.
>>
>>24764536
Because you're obviously a naive mess that lacked any proper guidance to have made such a cheap deal of your life.

You put all your obsession and focus in a momentary pleasure and now you will experience agony as your immune system shuts down and your body is minced by the elements. Literally everything around you at the worst point will be vying to kill every part of you. That's AIDS.

And you did this because part of your brain wanted to procreate so bad and you mixed this up in your desire for meaningful companionship and now you've lost your health and life to it.

The sad thing is, is that you didn't even make this choice, your hormones made it for you.

All for a junkie woman who didn't give a shit about you, as evident by the fact she's not around you any longer and instead chooses to shoot up in some dumpster instead of spending the last bit of your life with you, as someone who loves you would.

Fucking waste, you're a cautionary tale for everyone here. You will die without knowing love having only fucked a druggy whore.
>>
Go get tested idiot, you don't even know what you have
If its real you'll regret it for the rest of your life
>>
>>24764617
Yeah, I'm very naive. But I grew up in a very strict and religious household, its not as if I had no guidance. I just have some sort of mental deficiency and I cant really understand religious stuff, so even though I was a good kid I was always the black sheep, and the girls at temple that wanted to date me were never my type.
My life has always been an autopilot droning blurred existence. The reason I'm not upset about the trade I made for a relationship, is that I can recall the vast majority of all those moments I spent with her, and those were all times where I felt myself making actual conscious choices and not just choosing default or the path of least resistance.
To me, I've already cleared the game of life by having that time together. I don't see why you're so attached to life, aren't you posting on the same board I'm posting on?
I appreciate the concern though, but I wouldn't blame my choices on hormones, they felt entirely conscious to me, as opposed to everything else I've ever done.
>>
>>24762557
You're pathetic.
You made a stupid and ignorant choice to fuck a slut, but now others have to pay for your foolishness.
>>
>>24764529
I hope you are one of my bioterrorism victims.
>>24764634
If I don't know I have anything I get a lower punishment in court. Please stick to the thread topic.
>>24764747
From my perspective the normies made the stupid mistake of leaving me out of good times. Now they will pay for it.
>>
>>24764714
Everything you've done is on autopilot just the same. I told you that before you even posted that concern about yourself. That's how plain it is to see.

Just like you drifted autopilot then, you've done the same now, except your gear was your hormones driving you to fuck something, god became pussy etc and you're on an autopilot obsession for someone who killed you then abandonned you.

You have achieved literally nothing by throwing your life away like this, not only have you achieved this nothing, there are people as low as me able to seize what you gave your life away for, for free. That's how much you've fucked up. I got for free what you died for. Let that sink in. I'm not even attached to life, I just got what you died for, for free.

So you could feel a rush of nice hormones you let someone who abandonned you, infect you with a deadly disease that will flay you and if you were weak enough to be unable to resist fucking this girl, you are going to be turned into a blithering pussy when this disease takes a hold of you, believe me.

Go get the medicine.
>>
>>24764843
>I hope you are one of my bioterrorism victims.
normalshits like you can't touch me.
>>
>>24762557
>feel like I should be angry
>I'm a wizard, so I'm safe
Conflicting feels. Hope you're okay, though.
>>
>>24764843
First of all by far the most common std are treatable with a few days of antibiotics. So go talk to a doc and if that's all you need just don't be a retard and raw dog a whore again. My God these people today have no sense. We're all laughing at how stupid you are. Thanks for sharing anon, please be wiser in the future.
>>
>>24764899
Maybe I'll invade your house and kill you.
>>
>>24764877
I don't want any medicine, I'm not attached to life.
And you got just any girl for free, that's not really something I care about. I managed to be with a dreamgirl for a long while, that to me was worth it. So our circumstances cant really be compared.
>>
>>24764714
I read all the replies, that guys just projecting his values of life onto other people.

As a neet, hes had plenty of time to think about how youre "supposed" to live life. Hes convinced himself that his ideals are the "correct" ones.

Basically that guy can go fuck himself, you found your happiness and feel fulfilled in your life, something that that neet will never feel.
>>
>>24764877
Fuck off, you cant speak for what makes other peoples lives fulfilling or happy. Youre raging while the other guy is completely content, it just shows how insecure you are of the way you lived your little neet life
>>
>>24764936
> We're all laughing
Maybe I'll find a way to grow a bacteria culture that is immune to antibiotics you fucking normies.
Also how will I feel raw holes if it's not a whore's?
>>
>>24764978
>>24764940
You niggas are out of your mind.
>Insecure for telling a guy to not throw his life away with his giga-std for slaying a dumpster lady.

This obsessed with putting the meat into a hole and pursuing unhealthy relationships and happy to let each other fade out with preventable diseases without knowing anything healthy.

Miserable shits.
>>
>>24764944
>people are l i t e r a l l y encouraging a guy with HIV to not take his medicine because he feels happy he had sex once with a random druggie lady.
>b-but muh happiness

brehs, if a NEET like me can make more sense than you, then there's a serious problem
>>
>>24763667
>I thought that when she said she was clean she was telling the truth

Did you also believe her when she told you you have a big dick and are the best fuck of her life?
>>
>>24762557
>Well robots, it finally happened. I got a STD.

Please be herpes. Please be herpes. Please be herpes.

>>24763084
>I just noticed a red bump on the groin area and a sore throat.

ITS HERPES!

Congrats you dumb nigger, you're the proud recipient of the gift that keeps on giving.
>>
KEK NORMIE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED
now fuck off
>>
>>24765090
For the record, I didn't have sex just once. We had a relationship and lived together for over a year.
>>
>>24765106
She didn't say those things. I'm gonna kill those lying sluts for making this happen to me. I didn't deserve this.
>>24765115
>Gift that keeps on giving
what does that mean?
>>24765125
Please help me give more normies what they deserve.
>>
>>24765043
Did you read what he said? You really think she was just "some girl to put his meat in" after reading that? Youre ignoring anything you dont want to see because you've spent so much time by yourself you've grown into this almighty narcissistic pile of projecting misery
>>
>>24765090
Happiness is o b j e c t I v e

And I never said not to take the meds, why would anyone support that
>>
>>24764378
So, why did you bareback her when you knew she was positive? I knew a girl who fucked a bi dude with full blown AIDS regularly for a while because she was insanely in love, yet she was smart enough to use protection and didn't contract.

I have a really hard time wrapping my head around you almost willingly contracting HIV.
>>
>>24764937
don't even deserve to look at me, normalshit, let alone kill me
>>
File: 1443750786983.jpg (101 KB, 906x813) Image search: [Google]
1443750786983.jpg
101 KB, 906x813
>>24765199
>Please help me give more normies what they deserve.
kek big words for such a little normalfaggot, how pathetic
>>
>>24765206
>pathetic attempt ay armchair psychologist
kek

Anyway, that childishness aside:

There are people encouraging this man, who has admitted to being naive, to not take medicine that will help him avoid agony.
>>
File: 2015-12-03-23-22-58-479071552.jpg (2 KB, 97x144) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-03-23-22-58-479071552.jpg
2 KB, 97x144
>>24765239
> deserve
irrelevant
>>
>>24765281
No one is encouraging him to not take his meds, im more arguing that he lived a fulfilling life by his own objective standards already
>>
>>24765231
Because I was in love and I wanted to make love naturally. Again, I never really cared for what I was doing before then anyways.

>>24765281
What is the point in taking medicine?
>>
>>24765273
Why won't you just give me a chance?
>>
>>24765146
So, how much of your stuff did she steal when she left?
>>
>>24765199
It means no cure, no vaccine to prevent it and even with medication you will have flare ups for the rest of your life. You're also legally required to disclose your infection to every health professional and sexual partner you have from now on least you face criminal charges.

Literally the only things worse than herpes are syphilis and hiv.
>>
>>24765228
His happiness = a short relationship with a woman who gave him a deadly disease and then left him, for what we can assume is drugs.

His desire = A (happy) relationship.
Where I get this: He lamented having not been desirable to women previous to this, additionally he lamented about his life feeling like it lacked meaning or he lacked control over his life and this was his first real choice, inwhich he has been given a disease that leaves him without choice.

What I believe: Take your fucking medicine because the more time you give it, the more time you have available to achieve your goal of a healthy, happy relationship, available, although not as easily, to even NEETs like me.

>I'm projecting misery
>We have actual normies in here encouraging this man to die from HIV complications.
>>
>>24765342
So your telling me I have to go through all this shit but if I pour some of my cum in someone's food it won't infect them?
REEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>24765331
She actually left almost all of her own stuff and just left me a piece of paper with "left to *state*, goodbye"

I looked through all of her stuff for clues but there really wasn't anything. She left her cellphone, her keyboard, most of her clothes, and a few other items I thought were important to her.
>>
File: 1390844103146.png (38 KB, 520x856) Image search: [Google]
1390844103146.png
38 KB, 520x856
>>24765321
because you're a normalfag, it really isn't that hard.
>>
>>24765395
Nope sorry m8 the only way to pas this shot along is through vaginal or anal sex. It's not even blood borne, it lives in your nerve cells until 'shedding' which is when it moves to mucosal tissue.
>>
>>24765501
What is the definition of normalfag?
>>
>>24765290
>this desperate
dirty std ridden normie
>>
>>24765507
I guess I'll have to rape the normies to get back at them. I should have never fucked a whore and just raped some bitch at night.
>>
>>24765532
>What is the definition of normalfag

NORMALFAG. noun. See: OP
>>
>>24765567
If you tell me I'll leave forever.
>>
>>24762557
Why torment us you fucking normal scum
>Got std from sex
>Robit
Desu do us all a favour and kill yourself.
>>
>>24765556
That the best part OP. 20% of all adults are already infected. 25% of all adult women are already infected.

You're literally fighting a losing battle. Just give up and enjoy your penis blisters you dumb faggot
>>
>>24765601
Oh god I feel a sore starting in my mouth.
>>24765646
Then I'll infect their children.
>>
>>24765646
I believe that prevalence statistic is regarding hsv1 not 2.
>>
>>24765698
Nope. Hsv 1 infection rates are higher. Much higher. 80% of the entire population not just adults has simplex one. But only a small fraction show symptoms because of how benign it is.
>>
>>24762557

>He didn't wear a condom

You'd think the weekly STD threads would've taught you something, OP.

How does it feel to know that there's people out there with 30x the partners you've had and they're clean on account of not being a fucking idiot? Anyways man, I'm still slightly sorry to hear it.
>>
>>24765583
Someone who isn't a virgin loser, goes outside, they have friends, had a gf at some-point in their life and perhaps a career.
They have a social life outside of image-boards.
>>
>>24765811
They didn't really have sex since it was with a condom.
>>
>>24765844

Right. Well.

If you say so.
>>
>>24765679
Unless you ate her dirty snatch you won't have simplex two sores in your mouth. Thats likely a stress induced canker sore from finding out that you're now a modern day leper.

...but who am I kidding, you ate her snAtch didn't you? You dirty little c.uck
>>
>>24765843
I consider myself a virgin loser since I never penetrated a hymen with my bare penis. No career, no outside, no social life, no friends, never gf, and when I post on 4chan I usually never get replies. This was my first page 1 thread.
>>
>>24765938
>This was my first page 1 thread.
It's the power of vagina at work.
>>
>>24765903
I wanted to know the taste of pussy and butthole. Just a few licks and it didn't taste too bad.
>>
>>24765938
you had sex man, a girl willingly had sex with you, not even a prozzie, games up
>>
>>24765976
I honestly don't know if you're trolling or serious, but either way I'm dying of laughter over here.
>>
>>24765961
If used up whore vagina can get me to page 1, imagine what virgin ptp would do for me.

>>24765998
But she was a prostute. That's all I've ever had.

>>24766121
Don't make me infect you.
>>
>>24765806
Shit nigga I said it because I only knew it was high and 25% seems high.
>>
File: 1448263660249.png (471 KB, 629x635) Image search: [Google]
1448263660249.png
471 KB, 629x635
alt-chad here with 20 ex gfs'

1 advice i give to all guys under 25 and virgins

leave bitches to us alphas. bitches and whores are a game of the street-wise, not green virgins

u guys r Waaaaaay over your head and as a result you get hiv from worthless junkies and herpes from whores

also the hiv fag should of realized that she accepted him only coz street-wise dudes are now avoiding her after Decades of fucking her.

>2015
>trusting a junkie

get street-wise cuCks or the pussy will fuck you over
>>
>>24766260
one day i'll pretend to be a kek and kill someone like u
>>
File: jc3.jpg (166 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
jc3.jpg
166 KB, 1280x720
>>24766309
in a fight i dont use my hands. the streets taught me to ALWAYS grad a nearby object and smash with that.
ALWAYS

good luck cuCk
>>
>>24766143
oh shit she was an actually whore, not just a skanky woman.
Sorry for doubting you m8 and it's a shame about the STD but it's what happens when you don't use protection with used holes.
besides
>touching 3DPD ever
I'll stick to my precious 2d waifu thanks
>>
>>24762557

FYI OP, there are actual sites and people to help you spread disease.

I disapprove of it personally, but someone here should have a cap of that image of people wanting to spread STDs as their fetish
>>
>>24762557
I hope that you know what you're thinking of doing is terrorism.
>>
>>24766349
I don't care
>>24766404
I've heard of that but they keep to themselves too much
>>
>>24766440
Normies drove elliot rodger to supreme gentleman. It's their fault.
>>
>>24766453
you stupid stupid fuck

i was in your shoes
>>
>>24766575
Too bad then, huh?
>>
File: Enjoy it.jpg (134 KB, 1366x728) Image search: [Google]
Enjoy it.jpg
134 KB, 1366x728
>>24762557
Have fun with the FBI at your door, faggot.
>>
>>24767190

not subtle enough, man. way too heavy-handed.
still funny though, 5/10
>>
>>24767190
I'll have fun infecting those normies if they try something. That's for sure.
>>
>>24767190
Holy shit fucking LOL roasted normie detected
>>
holy shit omg tbhsmh
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 400x372) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 400x372
>>24767190
>how to take a screenshot
>reddit
>9gag
>male feminism
>bing
Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.