[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's with normies and their obsession over being "introverted"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 22
File: introvert time.jpg (407 KB, 500x2851) Image search: [Google]
introvert time.jpg
407 KB, 500x2851
What's with normies and their obsession over being "introverted"? What's the deal with this introvert "energy bar" that needs to be charged by socializing?
>>
>>24762178
They clearly have no clue what being introverted is and they literally confuse it with alone time.
>>
>>24762178
because introversion is now "hip", its seen as quirky and cool to call yourself an introvert. Its basically the same thing that happened when being nerdy became cool
>>
>>24762178
As other Anons said, introversion is now seen as cool. Only people who are "deep" and smart are introverts. Normies think this means like 1 hour alone or something though. Then they run onto Facebook and start whining how nobody is messaging them and how nobody will hang out with them.
>>
>>24762178
>all these social losers claiming to be brooding deep introverts

I'll be the first to admit it. I'm not an introvert. I'm just a loser.
>>
>>24762178
This comic made me slightly nauseous. This kind of sentimental, cliched, cliqued embrace of one's purported traits for the sole purpose of social approvement, as opposed to just talking about it scientifically, as a trait of the brain. 'Yeuch', a normie would say.
>>
>>24763652
Also, that 'introvert time' catchphrase. Catchphrases are literally the lowest form of humour.
>>
>There is no such thing as a pure introvert or extrovert. Such a person would be in the lunatic asylum.
>>
>>24763652
Yeah, it's like they read about introversion and saw the term "recharge" once and then just ran with it. I have never thought "I need to recharge!" and every thing I've ever taken has me as like 3/4's intro.
>>
>>24762178
it's Meyers-Briggs inspired cancer
>>
>>24762178
Special snowflake syndrome
>>
File: 1445618876560.jpg (28 KB, 359x323) Image search: [Google]
1445618876560.jpg
28 KB, 359x323
>>24763652
Sounds like you could use a little introvert time. Reconvene in an hour?
>>
>>24762178

Honestly i get that bar thing it's no meme
>>
>>24763652
only the person who coined the term, "introvert," also argued that we're nowhere near the phase where humans can simply analyze psychic phenomena solely through the lens of the intellect.
>>
>>24762178
Because normies are stupid, and confuse getting tired after spending great lengths of time socializing as "introversion".
>>
File: 1445666993776.jpg (13 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
1445666993776.jpg
13 KB, 249x250
>>24763763
>the phase where humans can simply analyze psychic phenomena solely through the lens of the intellect.
Just fuck off
>>
There needs to be some kind of other distinction. By the pop psychology definition of an introvert as somebody who needs to "recharge" after socializing, almost everybody could be considered an introvert to some degree.

And yet, look at the girl in this comic. She is clearly a social person. She has a boyfriend and invites people to parties. This introvert/extrovert thing doesn't take into account that there are people who - either because they don't want to or because they're afraid of it - only socialize when they have to.
>>
>>24763738
If you want to go, just tell as much. The way an autistic person once flatly told me, 'this conversation has been futile for some time'. The normie in me was, say, dismayed, but I reasoned and reckoned he was correct in saying it directly. No need to sugar-coat it.

>>24763763
What? This makes no sense. Our understanding of the brain is admittedly incomplete, but this doesn't mean that being sentimental about one's personality, like that comic is, is the missing part of that understanding, much less that it has to be embraced emotionally in any way.
>>
File: 1408940367016s.jpg (3 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
1408940367016s.jpg
3 KB, 125x125
>>24763810
have to beat the robot
>>
>>24763810
>that cat
lmao he looks agrravated
>>
Because that's literally what being introverted is. It doesn't mean somebody who shuns all human contact.

An introvert needs to "recharge" alone after spending time with people. An extrovert needs to "recharge" by socializing after spending time alone.

Any other usage of those terms is simply incorrect.
>>
The thing you need to know about normies they want to be everything even if they are not. They want to be Nerd, introverts, they want wo be able to be everything they want, thats why they begin to get angry and want you to accommodate so they can join too, even if it totaly destroys the purpose of they thing they want to join by accommodateing it to normie needs.

Its probably something to do with this propaganda and platitudes about "you can be everything and do everything you want when you grow up!" and that any form of exclusion is bad, so they must be able to joing every group they want to, like calling themselfs introverts, because they want to be introverts too, so they just change the deffinition to accommodateing.
>>
>>24763921
you don't know shit normie
>>
>>24763742
Knowing it makes it exactly a meme.
>>
>>24763823
>>24763823
>is the missing part of that understanding

the comic is a simple explanation of one facet of the theory of personality types, which is the ACTUAL ORIGIN OF THE WORD INTROVERT. if you don't want to use the theory don't pretend that you still want to use the word, pretend you have some special instinctual connection to the word, and turn around and say that you have a superior logical understanding. you're all so full of shit it isn't even funny.
>>
>>24763957
Actually he's right.

Introvert =/= robot
>>
>>24763652
"approval" is the word you're looking for
>>
>>24763985
Who cares? Lexical gaps are to be filled anyway. I was understood.
>>
File: 1447570005479.jpg (50 KB, 626x342) Image search: [Google]
1447570005479.jpg
50 KB, 626x342
>>24763921
You're a woman aren't you
>>
File: 1351542221876.jpg (25 KB, 230x320) Image search: [Google]
1351542221876.jpg
25 KB, 230x320
I'm not introverted, I'm just a scaredy cat. If I'm forced to talk to a real person I'm constantly second guessing myself so that I don't spill spaghetti and start stuttering and making myself look like an idiot. With the internet and written correspondence I can take my time, and I don't have to worry if someone calls me a loser because I'll never see them in real life. Plus my animes don't judge.
>>
>>24763978
half asleep here folks, that is some real rough diction
>>
>Once every 30 nights or so I'll decide to stay home and watch netflix
>gawd i'm such an introvert xD
>>
Normies (and robots too) love to self-diagnose themselves in an attempt to seem "different"
>>
>>24764086
> This is how they think.
Normies are fucking retards.
>>
>>24764112
What if I was actually diagnosed with schizoid personality disorder? What then?
>>
>>24762178
I like how in the second picture she is apparently recharging in introvertime but she is actually hanging with and literally rubbing herself all over chad.
>>
>>24762178
if it makes you feel any better whoever made that comic 100% has autism
>>
>>24764015
Improper word choice is a problem if you ever want to properly convey your message :/ fuck you
>>
>>24764162
Then you're fucked and have a mental illnesd
>>
>>24764245
>you're fucked
I guess, from a certain point of view.
>>
>>24762178

>talk to tumblr faggot numale
>never finish a conversation because he needs safe space introvert time

I can't wait til he gets a job and tries to pull that.
>>
>>24764219
You 100% don't know what autism is like.

That comic is dripping with the very catchphrase-y winking to each other and disingenuous understatements and figures of speech and redressing of simple abstractions as convoluted narratives that is wonderfully alien to autistic people.
>>
>>24762178
Introverts do exist. Unfortunately that term has been usurped by normies on the internet who want to come up with a special snowflake term to avoid going to a party once in a while.

Also being an introvert I like to think that it's really just an expression of interior selfishness.
>>
im a neet but thats somewhat true to me. i love being inside but i need to go out somewhere at least once a month or else i feel my sanity drop. a new perspective of the outside world and seeing that normies havent changed from their degenerate clothing, shitty haircut wearing, ugly tattoo printed bodies is kind of relieving 2bh for me.
>>
>>24764176

this, and of course she draws herself like the whale she is and Chad like some hajji model
>>
>>24762178
>I'm recharging and being introverted
>by leaning back on a man

rofl
>>
>>24763582
I'm both.

nono robo.
>>
>>24762178

>my own party
>hosting a party
>introvert
>>
>>24764162
well then you actually have a mental condition. I'm talking about losers who spend all day indoors and blame it on muh anxiety
>>
>>24764372

>Me and Chad are so introverted... We didn't even go to EDC this year and pop molly!
>>
Moody cunts who never talk are extroverts. Everyone's still picking up on your outward energy, but they recognize that it's pure poison.
>>
What's even worse is when people call themselves an "extroverted introvert." How the fuck do they think that makes sense?
>>
>>24764454
>2015
>not being a genderfluid pansexual extroverted introvert
>>
>>24762178
okay talking to someone online does not deplete your "socializing energy". you have plenty of time to think of a response, and you can conveniently type it whenever you want. you don't have to think quickly or follow the same protocols you do when speaking orally.
>>
>>24764316
> interior selfishness
Can you elaborate? I find this particularly interesting.
>>
hahahahahahaha
try 'avoidant personality' time.
That's when your bar is constantly 0, no matter what. Just being around somebody makes it negative energy, paranoid and afraid.

Where's the social awareness for avoidant personality? And don't just say it's a made up disorder. That's from people without it.
>>
>>24764541
This. There've been times where I just started a good fap session and got IM'd, I just told them brb taking out the trash and came back 2 hours later. Didn't bother them at all.
>>
Holy shit I hate people
>>
>>24764454
A mental professional once told me if I had ever heard of 'ambiversion'.

Sadly, I was too young to laugh at him and point his tautology to his face of 'there are some people who exhibit both'. I now see that this makes as much sense as 'ambimorality', 'being good and bad at the same time', or 'ambiveracity', 'being true and false at the same time'. Namely, intellectual infertile hybrids designed to obscure the reality of personality dimensions.
>>
>>24764162
Who else /Schizoidmasterrace/ here
>>
>>24764330
About everybody does. Introvert does not mean full time keep to self and stay in doors. Nobody is a full introvert or extrovert.
>>
>>24764274
just wait jobs are gonna start to implement "introvert safe zones" and "introvert time" for these idiots in the near future yes I live in canada
>>
Stepping outside my door literally makes my energy bar drop from green to red within 30 seconds.
>>
>>24764086

Not defending this specific case here but sometimes the introversion doesn't really show. I am quite social but also introverted, which means I have to plan my daily schedules around it. While most of my friends' plans consist of the dichotomy "studying/working" and "free time with friends" I have to separate "free time" and "with friends" because being social drains a lot of energy and without breaks I get tired and anxious. This isn't really visible to most people except closer friends because I don't make a big deal out of it, and just retreat from social situations discreetly.
>>
>>24764594

desu it gets talked about a lot on tumblr, I'm not even trying to make fun of you
>>
>>24762178
>recharging
Who makes this shit up
>>
>>24762178

honestly fampai i can relate. I hate socializing most of the time, yet I want to keep my friends so i bite the bullet and coerce myself to attend parties etc (even if i basically end up sperging out and staying in the corner everytime wishing i was at home listening to GY!BE and feeling my feet hurt).

but I also agree with >>24763543 this nigger because

>1 hour or something
is poseur-tier introversion. I need most of the day alone to enjoy life
>>
>>24764587
I'm basically projecting. I consider myself introverted because I find it difficult to navigate social situations and because I'm too afraid of putting myself out there. I'm scared to be judged. But where does this fear come from? I don't believe for a second that it's the world's fault, I firmly believe I am afraid because failure would hurt my ego.

I'm not an egoist at all. I always share and help out anyone in need even if I don't necessarily like the person. So externally I don't consider myself selfish at all, whereas a lot of normies (who are "extroverts" usually) are pretty selfish in their actions. Internally, however, I extremely dislike being hurt on a personal level whereas most normies would get angry, complain, and then forget about it and keep trying shit. This is why I'll never be successful, I simply don't try because the thought of failure throws me into a shock.

tl;dr introverts are people with subconsciously inflated egos who are afraid to be on the losing side in social interactions. Keyword: subconscious.
>>
>>24764639
>"introvert time"
They're called breaks. Back in the days of unions workers could take breaks periodically throughout the day so that they don't get worn out all at once.
>>
>>24764162
>schizoid personality disorder
what exactly is this because i worry about myself sometimes desu pham
>>
File: 1448688052907.jpg (18 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1448688052907.jpg
18 KB, 480x360
>>24762178
>introverted
>actually spending time with people at all
These faggots obviously aren't introverted.
>>
File: 1428211672909.png (5 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1428211672909.png
5 KB, 645x773
What do you guys define as Introversion then?

To me it's someone who wants to be alone most of the time, occasionally craves social interaction and then realizes they hate being social the second they get it.

rinse and repeat. At least that's how my life is.

I can see how some people might see it as "recharging" but for me it's more like crave human interaction every couple weeks. Not just take a fucking 1 hour break and then talk for another 8 hours.

Being alone is nice and all but humans are social animals and everyone gets lonely.
>>
>>24764823
Schizoid personality disorder (SPD) is a personality disorder characterized by a lack of interest in social relationships, a tendency towards a solitary lifestyle, secretiveness, emotional coldness, and apathy. Affected individuals may simultaneously demonstrate a rich, elaborate and exclusively internal fantasy world.
Check https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizoid_personality_disorder for more info
>>
File: introvert party.gif (247 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
introvert party.gif
247 KB, 800x800
>heh heh, such an awkward and introverted geek girl xD
>>
>>24763735
MBTI introversion/extroversion does not work like that at all, it deals with how you process information. Do yourself a favor and stop shitposting about topics you clearly have no insight into.
>>
File: 1448599816989.jpg (11 KB, 337x328) Image search: [Google]
1448599816989.jpg
11 KB, 337x328
>>24762178
Oh boy! Another bullshit fad from tumblr!
>>
What is an introvert then?
>>
>>24763735
>he doesnt know about the cognitive functions

its like you think your opinions are justified and fully-formed due to reading 4chan posts about the subject
>>
>>24764901
That's gotta be like 5 babies worth of skin, bro. We're all parents here.
>>
>>24764901
Roastie whore, being introverted has nothing to do with spilling spaghetti at parties
>>
>>24764885
sounds like me_irl.mp4 to be honest family but i wonder to what magnitude the emotional flatness needs to be in order to seperate schizoids from normal avoidant introverted robits with special snowflake syndrome
>>
>>24762178

Normies think being tired in a social setting once in a blue moon means they are introverted
>>
>>24764949
>its like you think your opinions are justified

Stop. Opinions do not require justification. They are a preference and there's literally nothing wrong with having preferences regardless of how inane the reasoning.
>>
>>24764981
Pretty sure its not full sociopathic "I literally don't understand emotions" mode, just more monotonous emotions with no real ups or downs. Also a common trait of people with SPD is being completely unaffected by either positive or negative criticism.
>>
>>24764744
I have never seen anybody as bad as me.

You must be lying to say it is common.
>>
>>24765160
Typical narcissist post.
>>
File: sans wink.png (4 KB, 192x180) Image search: [Google]
sans wink.png
4 KB, 192x180
>>24765107
hate to turn this into a special snowflake thread, but thing about me is that i'm really good at understanding emotions but really shitty at showing them myself. when talking to people i usually have to force myself to show emotion on my face to seem normal. when consoling people, i can empathize with people, but i feel like whatever it is that allows me to show my own empathy is permanently broken. so, i basically have to fake this too so that i dont seem like a robot. sounds autistic as fuck but im almost certain i dont have literal autism

>completely unaffected by either positive or negative criticism.
kinda. i dont care about others' opinions of me really, but i'm aware of my percieved value to other people (so being criticized indirectly upsets me because people are seeing me as a weirdo when i make such an effort not to be abnormal).
>>
File: hmmmmm.jpg (409 KB, 500x2851) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmm.jpg
409 KB, 500x2851
>>24762178
look at this comment is't it so original, wow i bet the robit will let me post now
>>
File: weary wojak illuminated.jpg (75 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
weary wojak illuminated.jpg
75 KB, 645x773
>>24762178
Fuck, this reminds me of playing that Depression Quest game on Steam when it was being talked about on /v/ a while back, didn't know shit about the game's background or creator

Within five minutes of play it becomes explicitly clear that the main character is successful, driven, and has a wide and extremely supportive social circle, is dating regularly, great relationship with their family, tons of friends
>>
>>24765248
Schizoids still suffer from emotions and have empathy, which is why I said not full sociopath mode, just to a lesser extent then normalfags.
I think the best way of telling whether the criticism thing is true or not is to get someone to roast the shit out of you and if you feel bad because of it then I don't think you're schizoid.
>>
>>24765412
>to get someone to roast the shit out of you and if you feel bad because of it then I don't think you're schizoid.

kek sounds like fun to be honest phampai
>>
>>24764970
You only say that because it was a girl. Before that she was keeping to herself like an introvert.
>>
File: 1119483721.jpg (7 KB, 253x218) Image search: [Google]
1119483721.jpg
7 KB, 253x218
>normies shun you for this in grade school
>grow up and start thinking its cool

fuckin normies
>>
>>24762178

Man that shit is so cringey.
>>
>>24765225
Well yes, that is one of my many personality disorders. Thanks for noticing.
>>
So how exactly would you define introversion and extroversion?

It's true that introverts do recharge more by being alone and reflective, but I thought it was more based on whether you put a greater emphasis on the internal or external world.
>>
>>24766038
extraverts
>gain energy from talking to and being around people
>get bored when not doing the above
>tend to lack interior monologue

introverts
>lose energy talking to and being around people
>not bored if not talking to people
>have active interior monologue
>>
>>24766038
Extroverts project their internal world outward, introverts take the external world inward.
>>
I'm sure you all know this but when a girl says they're into nerdy guys, this is what they mean.

He likes Marvel Movies and watches Agents of Shield and Jessica Jones too! He likes The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones, although he does not read the comics or books.

He plays Minecraft and League of Legends, sometimes he plays the new fad games like Five Nights at Freddies. He watches Youtube Let's Players. He is a "nerd"
>>
File: 1442062513284.png (189 KB, 639x517) Image search: [Google]
1442062513284.png
189 KB, 639x517
being introverted is sexy, anons
>>
>>24766766
Jesus fucking christ, why is everything so retarded
>>
>>24766766
I'm fairness that guy easily could be an introvert.
>>
>>24766766
I don't cringe easily, but I just did.
>>
>>24766677
Basically this.

On an related note, being a nerd isn't sexy anymore, now being an introvert is. The nerd craze died in 2013.
>>
>>24767157
>>24767125
>>24766819
>newfags who've never seen that pic detected

seriously senpai this thing has been around for ages. stop getting triggered by the most obvious low hanging shit
>>
>>24762178
>normies are trying to appropriate our culture

They all say they're socially anxious too. Like nigga, my bar is always on empty and it doesn't just mean i don't really feel like socialising; it means I sperg the fug out.
>>
>>24767250
I've seen that post countless times.

The rest of the article isn't even that bad for useless women written stories.

Plus being a Chad doesn't mean you can't be an introvert. That picture could easily be of an introvert.
>>
>>24763582

I'm a loser because talking with people scares and confuses me, but at the same time I'm scared of talking because I'm a loser and my relative inferiority shines during a conversation. I'm not sure which one came first.
>>
>>24764841
If you're looking for a word that refers to a tendency to avoid interacting with people altogether, might I suggest 'reclusive.' Introverted already means something else.
>>
File: 1431008830451.jpg (148 KB, 1111x597) Image search: [Google]
1431008830451.jpg
148 KB, 1111x597
>>24762178
>MFW introverts believe they're smarter than average, only truth is most of them can't handle dramatic, crowded situations.
>MFW it is proven majority of high-functioning autists are above average intelligence
>MFW I know I'm an extroverted and Aspie, I could have been born introverted and become an uber NEET Chris chan
>MFW I know I'm more socially skilled than all you smart NEET
>MFW I know I'm smarter than all you socially skilled introverts and extroverts
>>
>>24764771
You sound like you're fucking 16 years old and a absolute normie.

Try another shithole like socialanxietysupport.com for your bs.
>>
>>24764620
> ambiversion
> ambiveracity
> ambimorality

So... fucking normal like everyone else? Jesus, the stretch to be unique.
>>
>>24766766
JUST
BE
YOURSELF
SJKHFSJKGHJKGNGSGSDSDADAD
>>
>>24762178
If we guys are so "introverted" why we spent half of our lives on this shitty website with other peoples??
>>
>>24769311
>we

kill yourself
>>
Because it's the new hip thing. People call themselves "introverted" for the same reasons they suddenly started calling themselves "nerd". It's just a trendy title these days that everyone wants to be a part of because they want to feel special.

Hell, there's even people here who will call themselves antisocial or introverted when they're pretty much using a social network right now.
>>
File: 1422859617051.png (485 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1422859617051.png
485 KB, 600x600
Inversion doesn't exist.

I'm an "introvert", I use that tried 'recharge' lie all the time, bit it's just that, a lie. It saves face, that's all.

The reality is we're just cowards that fear embarrassment, and avoid socialization to prevent it.
>>
>>24764639
That would be great t.b.q.h.f.a.m.....
>>
>>24764885
>Affected individuals may simultaneously demonstrate a rich, elaborate and exclusively internal fantasy world
How is this different to autism?
>>
>>24769479
>'recharge' lie
yeah I don't get this
I'm just an autist
I don't get tired from social situations nor do I get energized
I don't like spend all my time around other people even if I like them
>>
>>24769454

I've been on this website for like 5 years and I have only made somewhere in the 100's amount of posts, fuck off
>>
>>24762178
DAILY REMINDER:
>Normie's impression of "lonely and introverted": I haven't had a girlfriend in three weeks
>Robot's impression of "lonely and introverted": I haven't spoken to another person in three months
>>
>>24769640
And yet, you're so offended by me calling you social that you feel the need to reply to my post? Hows about you fuck off, because you're just as much of a poseur as any other normie, you want to be antisocial because it's cool and hip, but you really aren't.

Just face it, this is a social network. You're literally interacting with me, right now, as we speak.
>>
>>24764636
Reporting.

I've seen quite a few schizoid threads across the years here. They never last very long or get many posts because schizoids do as schizoids are; content alone with no need to converse between themselves or others as there is nothing to really say.

There is no negative or overly positive connotation to the statements above, it just seems so.
>>
>>24762178
There are plenty of extroverted robots who just don't have friends because they are fuckups. Being introverted and being a robot are different.
>>
File: 1448664782318.jpg (133 KB, 942x1168) Image search: [Google]
1448664782318.jpg
133 KB, 942x1168
>>24762178
>I HAVE SO MANY FRIENDS THAT SOMETIMES I GET TIRED FROM HANGING OUT WITH MY FRIENDS SO MUCH
>THAT'S WHY I'M INTROVERTED XDDDD
>>
when mere existence is a chore, socializing invariably seems transitory and worthless.
>>
Hold on guys, I can't talk to you much more, I need my introvert time.

reconvene in a hour?
>>
To anybody wondering, here's the creator of the comic.
http://waterloowhynot.tumblr.com/
Literally half the posts she makes are about her being "lel xD IM SOOOOOOOOO INTROVERTED AND NURDY xD"
And get this, this apparent antisocial introvert has a boyfriend.
>>
>>24765878
>going to a party you don't want to be at

Why go at all?
>>
>>24768641
>literally admits to having the auts
>>
>>24764769
if this makes you angry,
you have to take a introvert time for an hour.
*introvert time intensifies*
>>
>>24764429
1000000000%
this!
2c 08 ea 78 d0 3d ea 58 6c 2c
>>
File: 1322.jpg (20 KB, 361x330) Image search: [Google]
1322.jpg
20 KB, 361x330
>>24770639
>someone admitted to having autism on 4chan
>STOP THE PRESSES
>>
>>24764901
after they had sex of course
>>
File: goroli.png (21 KB, 460x351) Image search: [Google]
goroli.png
21 KB, 460x351
>>24768641
Now this is actually what people on here should be romanticizing for themselves
>>
>>24762178
>>24762635
>>24763543

I fucking hate this

>nerdy
>anti social
>dork
>lonely

All of these things are considered 'cool' or are at least joked about, even BRAGGED about ("I'm such an antisocial nerdd xDDD").

Like right now I'm miserable because I have really nerdy and stupid interests/hobbies and can't relate to anyone around me (even though I really want to). Meanwhile someone out there, likely even someone on my campus, RIGHT NOW, is claiming they're "antisocial" or "geeky" or "a loser" because they happen to like mainstream Marvel movies.

These people honestly have no idea what real loneliness is and I really hate it.
>>
>>24762178
I don't know what you're talking about at all because almost all normies can't stand being along or in silence for more than a half second.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (235 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
235 KB, 1920x1080
>>24771057
Autism is a crossroad.
If you're extroverted, you learn all social skills almost like some alien who's infiltrated society
If you're an introverted autist you'll become chris chan, unskilled, speaking in a child-like manner, unsympathetic
>>
>>24764594
i think the presence of another person is a constant pain.
it doesnt matter if i like the person or not.
it still does not avoid beeing lonely
>>
>>24764902

MBTI doesn't even work. It's never been tested or proven. At all.

>>24764949
>its like you think your opinions are justified and fully-formed due to reading 4chan posts about the subject
It's literally the horoscope for psychology.
>>
>>24769311
if we are so introverted why do we even think thoughts
>>
>>24768641
>But I just HAD to post this here because I have some weird form of shitposting Tourettes.
>>
>>24764737
Fuck off you retarded normie
>>
>>24770448
i like how she doesnt even is fucking close to introversion
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.