[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FEMALE "LONELINESS"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 640x850) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 640x850
FEMALE "LONELINESS"
>>
We have known this for quite some time now.
>>
Women have no idea of the pressures for a guy to not be an autistic loner if he wants a girlfriend.

Why is status so important to women? Why can't they make a decision on someone or something without external opinions and pressures?
>>
>>24761829
You can have a big circle of friends, a girlfriend, a big family and still feel lonely.

This woman feels lonely and seeks out advice and/or other people experiencing similar feelings. What's so wrong with that?
>>
>>24762080
Obvious bait is obvious

Superblox
>>
>>24762080
feel being the important word here
>>
>>24762080
>You can have a big circle of friends, a girlfriend, a big family and still feel lonely.

If you're an asshole, sure
>>
>>24762145
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loneliness#Feeling_lonely_vs._being_socially_isolated
>>
>>24762080
>What's so wrong with that?

Nothing really, it's just irritating such women get way, way more attention and have their problems taken seriously, while robots who have it way worse are completely ignored.
>>
>>24762080
>roastie logic

roastie pls
>>
>>24762216
Fucking normies trying to lump themselves with robots.

>Even though we have plenty of friends and girlfriends we can feel just as lonely as you robots ;_;
>>
>>24762249
It's just the way OP put LONELINESS in quotes.

>>24762300
>Even though we have plenty of friends and girlfriends we can feel just as lonely as you robots ;_;

Did anyone ITT claim that?
>>
>>24762080
>You can have lots of money and still feel poor

>You can be really tall, and still feel short

>You can be really skinny and still feel fat

>You be be very intelligent and still feel dumb

It's self delusion and selfishness .
>>
>>24762080

So you are implying a person with a large social circle, family and a boyfriend experiences loneliness the same as someone with no family no friends and no girlfriend?

How can you feel loneliness if you aren't alone?

Are you stupid?
>>
>>24762372
What's selfish is thinking only completely socially isolated people can feel loneliness.

>>24762397
''There is a clear distinction between feeling lonely and being socially isolated.'' You can still feel loneliness even though you aren't alone.
>>
lonely girl post:
>I feel awkward around people, it's like I have no friends except my bf and my dog
>>
>>24762372

Doesn't matter how you feel if your feelings don't reflect reality. Doesn't fucking matter and you shouldn't be taken seriously or mistaken for someone with a real problem.
>>
How often do you see a man with a girlfriend/wife express similar loneliness? If they do their spouse is rarely supportive at all.
>>
>>24762021
women are slaves to their emotions. all decisions are based on how it makes them feel.
>>
uses anti-social instead of asocial
behavior isn't even asocial it's anxiety

you're on the fucking internet learn to google before you self-diagnose
>>
>>24762426
>What's selfish is thinking only completely socially isolated people can feel loneliness.

If you're socially isolated, you can't connect with people and most likely be rejected. So you don't bother trying to talk to people and nobody comes and talk to you. If you have friends and a relationship, you HAVE people to connect with. The main point is that people actually want to be around you
>>
>>24762615
Yeah, no shit. You're stating the obvious. I'm just saying that those isolated people aren't the only ones who can feel loneliness. Why are you denying that?
>>
>>24762187
Women are assholes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zr162OZ2Z0w
>>
>>24762655
Why are you here then? Go cry about it to your 500 facebook friends
>>
>>24762693
I'm socially isolated myself, did I ever imply anything else? Accept that normies can feel lonely too.

>Social isolation is an objective condition in which people have little interaction with others. Loneliness, on the other hand, is an emotional state felt by people who are dissatisfied with their social connections.
>>
why is the male suicide rate higher than the female rate? do women just pretend theyre going to do it for attention?
>>
Right now we are actually also moping about shit which is irrelevant to anyone in a 3rd world country and you would probably go off at me with
>"hurr, just cause some nigger is hungry does not mean I feel better"
And you would be right. But the same also counts for Stacy and she also feels like shit at some points, even though her "suffering" would be bliss for us.
If this whole thing proves anything then its that being a moping shit is retarded in itself and when the feels hit you, you should get your ass up and work on it instead, because obviously everyone and their dog can cry about the unfairness of life.

We are all selfish, self-loathing trash here, who are you kidding. You are not better than Stacy, because obviously you are Stacy-tier for someone else and also refuse to acknowledge the good things you have. Comparing yourself to others and weighing their issues according to them being neglected by society and justice is literally SJW tier and you are just crying about Stacy priviledge right now.
>>
>>24762740
Men are better at everything, including suicide.
Men will pull the trigger and it will be over instantly.
A woman will take some pills, make a Facebook status on her suicide, call a friend and cry, or call an ambulance an hour later. Just a cry for attention/help, rather than an actual attempt.
>>
File: image.jpg (218 KB, 640x872) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
218 KB, 640x872
Women will complain about anything. Take pic related for example.

>if women don't get the undeserved affirmative action that other women get, then life is pointless
>getting by on merit isn't enough
>completely oblivious to the fact that she's describing the lives of all men
>>
>>24762655
Your point is so trivial people are interpreting you as saying something more controversial. That's like saying "rich people feel sad sometimes, too!" or something like that. Of course any one can have a certain emotional state at some point in their lives, even if nothing is majorly wrong.
>>
>>24762732
Holy shit.
Get the fuck out, you are not smart enough to post
>>
>>24762800
>bottom of the totem pole
why are these cunts so fucking delusional. fuck
>>
>>24762430
>I mean, like, I have a group of friends but I don't feel, like, *close* to them. I haven't seen them in 2 days. Ugh, I hate being an introvert.
>>
>>24762655
>I'm so lonely, I only see my boyfriend five times a week ;_;
>>
>>24762808
>Of course any one can have a certain emotional state at some point in their lives, even if nothing is majorly wrong.
Right. So why are robots denying that?
>>
>>24762740
A woman's suicide attempt is taking 3 ibuprofen instead of the recommended 2.
>>
>>24762916
Nobody's denying it, just saying if you're one of those people get the fuck off r9k. Nobody wants to hear you cry about how your boyfriend doesn't speak to you daily
>>
>>24762916
I think you are just retarded and making shit up because you got BTFO
Your argument looks like this:

THE CHILDREN IN AFRICA JUS NEED TO MAN UP AND B THEMSELVES BECAUSAE I CAN STARVE MYSELF FOR A WEEK AND NOT CRY ABOUT IT!1!
>>
>>24763010
>just saying if you're one of those people get the fuck off r9k
I'm not, and this discussion is not about my situation.

>>24763045
That doesn't make sense at all. Robots have it worse than normies but normies should still be allowed to feel lonely and complain.
>>
>>24762080
the only people who feel disdain for their current state of existence are people who believe they are entitled to a better one. When a normie who lives
in the first world, has healthy relationships and is probably a healthy person themselves bitches about their life they are giving a huge middle finger to the rest of the world
>>
>>24763159
Are you female?
Do you have some sort of mental disability/illness?
Genuinely asking
>>
>>24763237
>When a normie who lives
>in the first world, has healthy relationships and is probably a healthy person themselves bitches about their life they are giving a huge middle finger to the rest of the world

This woman isn't bitching, she's simply looking for advice to improve her situation. Bitching would be complaining while not even trying to improve yourself.
>>
>>24763324
Just fucking stop you cunt
>>
Why they always have boyfriends, i don't get it. And they always say to men that you need to be friends before going in relationship, and they just jump straight to relationship.
>>
>>24763388
Why are you getting upset? Why are normies not allowed to feel lonely/sad?
>>
>>24761829
>12 comments
I've made a post like this on the SA sub and got a neat ZERO replies.
>>
My girlfriend and I both feel lonely at times despite having one another as well as friends, it happens
>>
>OMG I HAVE NO LYFFEE
>I ONLY LIKE TALK TO MY BOYFRIEND xDD
>>
>>24763397
Men don't care about status. They don't care how others may view a woman. They don't care how many friends she has.

Women are the exact opposite.
>>
>>24763461

No, they can feel sad/lonely. Nobody can stop that.

It is just that the problems of your average roastie (like in ops pic) are trivial in comparison to your average robots problem.

Has the entire point of this thread gone over your head?
>>
>>24762800
Fuck this cunt
I would kill twice for a job at an investment bank
>>
>>24762216
One is a real world effect that can be measured independently of what someone reports. The other is just in people's heads.

I wonder which is worse.
>>
I don't understand why /r9k/ is so angry at the female experience. Why can't you guys accept that men and women are different, and thus are affected by experiences differently? Yea, it's easy for a girl to get a boyfriend provided she lowers her standards enough, but that's primarily because even a below average girl has dozens of willing penises going after her a day. If she wants genuine friendship, she has to put work out there fore it just like you do.
>>
>>24764460
I'll accept these differences when feminism will too.

And they actually do accept them, they just want admit it and continue to lost shit like: "feminism - karaaazyy notion that women are equal to men".
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.