[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that if you are a girl, you are incapable of being
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 18
File: image.jpg (118 KB, 712x615) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
118 KB, 712x615
Daily reminder that if you are a girl, you are incapable of being lonely.

It's as simple as that-no ifs ands or buts.
>>
>>24761566
Family disowned me, only 1 friend who thinks I'm kinda creepy.

Yes girls are capable of being lonely. Plus, in the picture: it isn't true. If you are an attractive male/female and introverted then no one cares and it's cute. It also applies to guys. But if you are an ugly male/female then people do think you are weird regardless of your gender
>>
File: image.jpg (57 KB, 960x444) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
57 KB, 960x444
>>24761639

Fuck off

>implying you're female
>>
Im a girl and am very lonely right now.

>no friends
>little family
>>
File: pretty princess.png (228 KB, 2000x1200) Image search: [Google]
pretty princess.png
228 KB, 2000x1200
I guess. If I were the girl in the comic my smile would be upside down in the bottom panel because I am an alien and when humans talk to me it leeches my life force. The only place I can safely interact with them is through places like 4chan where the contact is brief and anonymous. Evidently I still want human contact in some form because I keep coming here, but when I try it IRL I can feel my skin melting.
>>
>>24761717
Never got asked out though and the only reason I still talk to people is because I go to school
>>
>>24761639
>implying that you're not a robot trying to fuck with us.

Post tits with timestamp or fuck off.
>>
>>24761790
Not all girls are whores
>>
>>24761717
m8 i havent talked to anyone besides my parents in months/over a year if you don't count a beautician and store workers
even my parents don't talk to me that much, rip....
>>
File: 1444706488837s.jpg (3 KB, 99x125) Image search: [Google]
1444706488837s.jpg
3 KB, 99x125
>>24761820
Nice bait man. You're getting guaranteed replies!
>>
File: 4lV4f.jpg (325 KB, 472x4273) Image search: [Google]
4lV4f.jpg
325 KB, 472x4273
>>24761566
Difference between lonely, horny, and alone.
>>
File: good is a point of view.jpg (21 KB, 400x263) Image search: [Google]
good is a point of view.jpg
21 KB, 400x263
>>24761820
>Not all girls are whores

8/8 b8 m8
>>
>>24761566
I miss Ricky
>>
>>24762016
That image is pretty good b8.

Literally just say

>Hi I'm a lonely female, would anyone be interested in a relationship with me? My hobbies and interests are...

>600 replies later, skim the chad replies for a bf
>>
>>24761566
>this image
>people prefer a masculine trait (assertiveness) in men and a feminine trait (shyness) in women
woah
>>
>>24762016

>le guys just want sex meme

Found the club slut.
>>
File: 1449108738443.png (46 KB, 580x323) Image search: [Google]
1449108738443.png
46 KB, 580x323
>>24762095
Ouch. My ego has been mortality wounded by an anonymous internet insult.

Whatever will I do?
>>
Daily reminder that being a robot isn't about loneliness. Failed normies please leave
>>
>>24762150
You will never be lonely the way a man is lonely, it's a totally different world you don't even begin to understand. Please remove yourself from this board immediately.
>>
>>24762171
holy shit this Tbh
>>
>>24761566
They're more than capable of being lonely. Just not the same kind of deep, crushing, haven't had friends in years loneliness that a man can fall into. It's much harder for people to ignore a woman like that than it is a man - and that's the thing, it's not hostility, it's just being ignored.
>>
>>24762061
>chad replies

Where do you think you are?
>>
Why do femanons get so offended when you call them out for not being a robot? That's a very good thing to not be a robot.

I do not comprehend.
>>
>>24762197
lmao, you think you're talking with a woman?
>>
>>24762095
this women who say "all men are pigs" are them just projecting.
>>
>>24762197
Because it is impossible for me to wonder at night if I will be alone my entire life, think about people who will never look at me or think about me, being cast to the side when I think I am a OK person but every attractive guy goes for easy picks. I've never done anything like cut myself, or fail suicide because I wanted to be loved not just fucked (which hasn't happened and probably never will).
>>
>>24762288
By that I mean, the most attractive among the robots / wherever you're petitioning for a relationship. Don't even pretend women don't have the ability to skim the very best potential mates from a tremendous pool of lonely men.
>>
>>24762313
they just want attention.
>>
>>24762016
how about dating eugene instead of being pumped and dumped by chad
>>
you're right it's not lonely but the only people who are interested are as disgusting as i am
>>
>>24762325
>but every attractive guy goes for easy picks

Why don't you actually try having realistic standards (read: similar standards to average men)?
>>
>>24762016
Every social gathering I've been at, my attempts to befriend men have failed but they wait until a reasonable point to depart - they've got to go elsewhere, they go off to dance, they're off home, a third person enters the conversation and steers it away so I go off.

With women - even lonely ones - even ones with common interests, more than 75% of the time it's ended because that third person starts dancing with them, kissing them and eventually vanishing upstairs and fucking.

I won't say all women are sluts or anything of the sort, I will however say that I resent any culture where my failure to make friends is caused by fucking someone because they danced well instead of by natural breaks in conversation. I offered you friends and they decided to get fucked.

p.s. stop assuming I want to fuck you just because I'm a guy and i'm not a flamboyant homosexual. If you offered me sex I'd refuse.
>>
>>24762451
Because when they say attractive, they consider it average. It's not a statistical average, they completely discount fat ugly neckbeards as not even registering on the scale. Their 'average' is an objective man's 'above average' or even 'attractive' because the 'laughably below average' people don't register at all.
>>
>>24762410
>>24762451
Because then it would be a one sided relationship where a really nice guy who likes me but I didn't feel the same way towards him. Lowering standards feels like you are selling yourself short.
>>
>>24762509
Too fucking bad then.

At least you have options, unlike a true robot.
>>
>>24762509
Well guess what, this is what average men do ALL THE TIME and they are THANKFUL for the opportunity to do so.

Once again, you have no idea what it's like to be a lonely man.
>>
>>24762533
What do you mean?

You guys have options, improve yourself then people will talk to you.

Work out.

Or [Spoilers] Be yourself. :^) [/Spoilers]
>>
>>24762598
You don't have to do shit.

You will never know what it's like to be a robot.

Be thankful for that.
>>
>>24762550
Also, you probably don't even need to lower your standards, considering how many relatively attractive but desperately lonely men are out there. If you can't find one you like from there your standards are absurdly high.
>>
>>24762509
If you can feel like you're selling yourself short, you're not a robot. You're not desperately lonely, you're just not finding someone who meets your unreasonably high standards.

Fuck right off.
>>
>>24762313

Women and normies hate being left out from something. They HAVE to be in it, they can't take it.
>>
>>24762598
Robot options: improve self and settle for someone who will probably just use you until they're bored and kek you

Femanon options: do nothing and find a skim from a pool of lonely men, or improve self and get all the chads you want
>>
File: Capture2.jpg (367 KB, 1321x1180) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.jpg
367 KB, 1321x1180
>>24761566
more proof to prove OP's point.

Even in a misogynistic board all you have to do is start a thread to be showered with attention
>>
>>24761717
You can't get asked out by ugly men if you never go out. Checkmate faggots.
>>
>>24762550
Are they really?

No doubt that they like most girls, or hell, the majority of people want to date someone they find attractive and they date lower to try to make someone happy.

At least that's what I did.
>>
>>24762671
women dying is bad
men dying is good
how do you struggle to see this?

dead man is less competition
this is good thing
dead woman is less resource
this is bad thing

idiot
>>
>>24762681
men tend to date down, women tend to date up. just fucking google it
>>
>hey mom, look, i made another thread saying girls have it easier than us
>surely soon i will change things and i will finally get to live the life on an easy mode, getting pussy left and right
>>
>>24762726
also, many men won't even consider that "settling" because they couldn't even find someone in the first place. it's much different when you're the one doing the pursuing, and you expect lots of rejection as a common course.
>>
I used to disagree with this. I would come to these threads and disagree and be called a roastie. But you're right. It's really fucking true. Every single female I know, no matter how obese, horrible, ugly, or smelly, has male attention in their life.
>>
>>24762791
Yeah, the ones you know and who have a social circle. The real loners have no one and will die alone being eaten by their cats.
>>
>>24762828
>The real loners have no one and will die alone being eaten by their cats.

Unless they settle for an average man, or make the vaguest attempt at self-improvement.
>>
>>24762828

Ikr? Ima girl and I'm totesFA
>>
>>24762857
You could say the same about the men here. Sometimes it's not so much about looks but about how fucked up people are. Not everything can be fixed and some people live and die alone.
>>
>>24762893

I literally don't know any girls.
>>
>>24762857
Unless their social anxiety prevents them from going outside or interacting with anyone outside of animals.

But that's just a guy thing, right? :^)
>>
>>24762893
>You could say the same about the men here
This. Men have much better chances of self improvement, since women don't give that much value to physical appearance (genetical trait) but rather to psychology and abilites, which can be taught or learned
>>
>>24762921
Talk to some. Find a city or something and be social. That helps.
>>
>>24762944

Not even kidding, I'm a STEMkek in a factory and I work 6 days/week. The other day I'm too tired from other work to do anything.
>>
>>24762987
Why are you working so much?
>>
>>24762931
Do you actually believe this? I thought that was proven otherwise many times.
>>
>>24762893
>You could say the same about the men here.

Notice how I said "vaguest attempt". What most robots here need is a fucking miracle, or a way to completely reverse their life's course. Even men who are by most standards decently adjusted (have a job, not debilitating ugly, etc.) are still forced into self-improvement to get any attention.

Literally all women have to do is lose weight, and maybe practice social skills with your legion of male orbiters.

>>24762931
>since women don't give that much value to physical appearance

This is dubious, but let's suppose this is true. It's still LEAGUES harder for men to make themselves attractive, because it takes much longer to cultivate personality and abilities, vs. just trying to appear passable as a woman. And when you're rejected as a male, it literally means you're rejected for your "deeper" qualities, i.e. your whole personhood. When a woman's rejected it's usually "no, I don't find you physically attractive" in which case you have to put in the same effort that a man does when he's trying to look fit. (Which by the way is much harder than just being skinny.)
>>
>>24763039
And at the end of the day, vulnerability is an essentially DESIRABLE characteristic in women. Men are expected to protect and provide and take care of. Women won't waste any time on a man who needs help.
>>
>>24762719
The fact that mankind will never evolve beyond a fuckgame is disgusting.

All high ideals bow to a simple thing: Fuck. Have kids. Raise them so that they can fuck and have kids.
>>
>>24762922
>a man with social anxiety

"Fuck, I am absolutely undesirable until I cure myself of all my inhibitions."

>a woman with social anxiety

"That's ok, I'll just make little steps like talking to strangers, and making friends online with other socially awkward people. And I don't even need to do any of the approaching, I just have to be basically presentable"
>>
>>24763039
>it takes much longer to cultivate personality and abilities
Thats true

>just trying to appear passable as a woman
That depends on what you define by "passable" some women just don't have the face/body to appear above 5/10 and they will NEVER have a chance to date 10/10 guy, because they are just plain ugly. Whereas 1/10 guy still has the possibility to date 10/10 girl. With lots of effort, as physical as psychical, i admit, but the potential is there.

>you have to put in the same effort that a man does when he's trying to look fit
I am skinny auschwitz mode guy who is too lazy to shave and i wear rugged cheap chinese clothes because i spend all my money on other stuff. And still i managed to literally kek 10/10 mascular Chad who takes care of himself and drives around in BMW.
This may be caused by me hanging around "smarter" kind of people, not those dumb Stacey sluts, but girls really don't care about looks that much, as long as you are fun, romantic and intelligent.
>>
>>24763039
Like I said, it's not always about looks or weight. I think it's safe to say that if someone is a complete loner, it's not just about a little practice in social situations. Some people are pretty fucked up, men and women. Trust issues, irrecoverable self-esteem issues or whatever else.
>>
>>24763233
With such a defeatist attitude, how are you able to do anything?

Just try to do the girl's option with real people and see how far you get.
>>
>>24763233
You have no idea what social anxiety is like m8. If you're able to talk to people and make friends you don't have it that bad.
>>
File: 1449194698025.jpg (41 KB, 367x459) Image search: [Google]
1449194698025.jpg
41 KB, 367x459
>>24763333
It's YoU! You stole them from me.
>>
>>24763125
white people try to "evolve" beyond this
we will be extinct one day

other peoples will not
human nature cannot be ignored
>>
>>24763333
Oh shit, quads. Checked.
>>
>>24763254
>some women just don't have the face/body to appear above 5/10 and they will NEVER have a chance to date 10/10 guy, because they are just plain ugly. Whereas 1/10 guy still has the possibility to date 10/10 girl

Uh, what? Even assuming the 5/10 girl has a tiny chance of dating a 10/10 (probably not true, considering how men routinely settle), the 1/10 guy has a fraction of that tiny chance of dating a 10/10 girl, with tremendously more effort than the 5/10 girl. It's also rather pointless to talk about this, since the standards we are talking about is simply finding someone who's attracted to you... which again, requires much more effort on the man's part.

And by passable I mean, basically what's passable for a man: not obese, etc.

>I am skinny auschwitz mode guy...
Well, nice anecdote. You yourself admit you're not interacting with women in general, so I'm not sure where you get off saying women don't care about that that much. Also, you entirely missed the point of what I was saying, specifically about standards of self-improvement.

>>24763333
You are an imbecile. I can guarantee my SA is worse than any of yours, the only point I was making is that women don't have to COMPLETELY get rid of their anxiety to have a chance at finding someone. Men, more often than, do, unless they find a miracle.
>>
>>24763008

Major problems at work; I'm forced to.
>>
>>24763522
>you're not interacting with women in general

I mean, with whatever niche group of women you're talking to.
>>
>>24763524
Well shit. Try to find a different job? I don't know how to help.
>>
>>24763522
In your case, it's not the SA, it's the fact that you're an asshole with a victim complex. And not, I don't think yours is worse if you can utter this shit lel.
>>
>>24763316
That post has nothing to do with my attitude, I meant that women have to only make tiny steps to see tremendous improvement and find someone attracted to them. Men have to do so much more.
>>
>>24763604
>with a victim complex

Hmm, much like the women in this thread complaining about how hard they have it.
>>
>>24763522
>And by passable I mean, basically what's passable for a man: not obese, etc.
i find obese girls very passable, fucked plenty of fat girls, they need love too.
>>
>>24763653
I don't see anyone trying to say they have it harder than the opposite sex, the way you are. They are just saying women can be lonely too.
>>
>>24763653
there are no women here lol.
>>
>>24763604
Ding, Ding, Ding.

I feel like you just pegged who this guy. Victim complex is everywhere.
>>
>>24763657
Yeah but you would never be in a relationship with one right?
>>
>>24763657
Ok then, thanks for supporting my point. Even if you're an ugly girl you'll find someone attracted to you.

>>24763684
>They are just saying women can be lonely too.

If you actually read my posts, you'll see that I said women can't be lonely LIKE MEN ARE. Everyone can be lonely sometimes, but the standard is entirely different for men for the reasons I've described.
>>
>>24763703
of course, i like fat girls, why wouldn't i want a relationship with one? my gf is 5'4 200lbs.
>>
>>24763701
Yep, ignore the factual points of the argument and attack the arguer's character. That'll show em you're in the right.
>>
>>24763724
Fat /= Ugly. There are plenty girls who aren't Ugly and just big. If they lost weight they would be gorgeous.
>>
>>24761566
if you say so, Anonymous Overlord, Distributor of Emotions
>>
>>24763724
Yeah your penis makes life just SO MUCH harder for you. Poor baby.
>>
>>24763759
You're just nitpicking at this point, that has little to do with my argument. Fat is still generally considered unattractive in women.
>>
>>24763752
This is not Reddit. There is no argument. If anyone tried they would be able to change your shitty, deep rooted opinions.

I based my assumption of you based on what you have shown. If you don't like it try to change.
>>
>>24763752
There are no factual points there samefag.
>>
Yea, cuz women have it all...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mcSiepW8GY
>>
File: 1449333447105.gif (993 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1449333447105.gif
993 KB, 250x250
>>24763791
heh, I get it
>>
>>24763797
>There is no argument.

You're kind of retarded if you think that whole sequence of me calling you out on bs does not constitute an argument. But yeah, I'm done with idiots.
>>
>>24763797
* unable
>>
>>24762150
Leave Roastie, reee...

Comment under GPL license please copy.
>>
>>24763852
It's funny how you get offended at being called names while basing your "arguments" on calling others idiots and the like.
>>
>>24762150
Look if you are bottom tiered hideious like Yellow bigchin chan. It might be hard to get pumped and dumped.

Women don't seem to understand friendship like guys do in the first place. They place too much importance on the now and want to spend every moment with each other. Guys don't like that. I can say whats up brah to my friend from three years ago and our positions in said friendship will not have changed. A girl wants the equivalent of a nice companion that she will never find solely satisfying her sexual needs. She wants a kind smart mate but refuses to put out.

tl:dr quit looking for some beta orbiter. You only want them for the kindness that chad will never give you.
>>
File: 1447179427822.png (93 KB, 853x616) Image search: [Google]
1447179427822.png
93 KB, 853x616
>>24763820
Yep because men don't do any of this or more, rite?
>>
>>24763852
Then leave.

No one is going to sit here and argue with you on how you "know what the ladies think."
>>
>>24762340
This. See mystery.jpg and that mixed race slut from yesterday.
>>
>>24763791
Speaking statistically going off suicide and homicide rates and rates of wrongful imprisonment, It actually does. That and the whole draft thing.

>Also entitledbitch/10
>>
>>24763947
But you're basing your opinions off reality, you're supposed to base it off of invisible male privilege. It's completely faith based you retard!!!!
>>
>>24763947
When was the last draft again?

And aren't women being allowed into the front lines now?

:^)
>>
>>24762016
Lol, stupid females only spread their legs for Chad. They don't even consider a normal guy as an option.
>>
>>24763891
Right, clearly I'm the one who has given up responding and is groping around for muh victim complex. If you had any actually points, I've already respnded to them.

>>24763912
>"know what the ladies think."

You make it sound as if these are anything but basic social observations.
>>
>>24763947
You aren't wrongfully imprisoned, you're an entitled cunt on the internet.
>>
>>24763981
Being forced =/= wanting to go. Get fucked
Next draft inbound the second some stray missile hits U.S or Russian troops near a U.S oil proxy nation.
>>
>>24763988
My only point in the first place was telling you your SA isn't that bad if you bring out the "just b urself and talk 2 ppl" routine. To which you called me an imbecile.
>>
>>24762828
Post a fucking thread soliciting a relationship and mention you're a lonely awkward autistic robot girl. You'll get flooded with responses, I guarantee it.

When a guy does this, he gets nothing.
>>
>>24763996
Just to be clear, that guy's not the one who's been arguing this whole thread. But he does have a valid point.
>>
>>24763996
I don't know if you can't follow the thread.
Or if you just believe the court system can do no wrong. Or that case reviews don't exist.

Either way you sound fairly autistic.
>>
>>24764023
And since women are allowed to be on front lines wouldn't they be allowed to be in the draft?

But don't worry, if a war comes laws will change. But you will still be an entitled cunt.
>>
>>24764042
I called you an imbecile because you assumed I had no idea what SA was like, and you ignored the point I was making that it requires much more effort on a man's part to be desirable with SA than it does for a woman.
>>
>>24762016
Thats kinda cute de su senpai senpai
>>
>>24761639
It's ok, want to try to talk?
>>
>>24763423
White people don't, white people just use protection and have abortions because their social structures no longer allow for fathers running off.
>>
>>24764139
But let's assume that you're right and SA is non-issue because of how easy it is to fix. That still bolsters the point I was making way up in thread about how there are much fewer dealbreakers for women as there are for men, at which point someone said "nuh uh, some peopl have SA and are just as fucked as men!!"
>>
>>24764092
Men under the age of 25 are required by U.S law to sign up for Selective Service. The soft draft. This way the U.S can have a ultra massive "volunteer" army at a moments notice.

Historically speaking a nation dies before women are drafted. Usually they amass sweaty beta orbiters to overthrow the oppressive regime. Since all the real men died this is pretty easy at this point.

If you don't sign up you can be fined or imprisoned. Also no help from the government will be granted to you unless you have medical reasons for not joining.

Meanwhile

>I'm woman
>Streamline to social life and college.
>I don't complain enough
>I'm lonely guys #LonelyGirl
>3000 replies later
>Gets pumped by 20 guys
>10, the ugly ones, offer to start relationship
>Ew NOOO
>#Rape
>>
>>24764188
EXHIBIT A
(original comment)
>>
i want a neet boyfriend
d-do you guys like chubby neet girls?
>>
>>24764264
sure, soft girls are nice

post interests, plz
>>
>>24764139
If you think people with serious social anxiety can just go out there and force themselves be social and play it cool, then your SA isn't that bad and I was right to assume you don't know what you're talking about. And the more you post, the more apparent it is. Okay so you take some liquid courage or something and pretend to be normal for one night and get laid. What's next? A person who has deep SA can't keep the relationship going and will just end up alone anyway. Guys aren't any more willing to put up with it than girls.
>>
>>24764264
Lose some weight like I'm trying to do. It'll be a mutual effort.

But this reply doesn't matter because you'll get desperate takers anyways
>>
>>24764355
i like reading, masturbating, and vidya
thats all
>>
>>24764234
Historically, we haven't had 3 waves of feminism reaching for equality. But I don't know only time will tell if we will get drafted. If they do, I will certainly vote for it.

Inb4 SJW. They're fucking it up for everyone.
>>
>>24764393
Yes we did, Rome and Greece both had it.
The culture degraded into nothing but relativism after it caring more for feeling than effort.

>reaching for equality
>Don't already have it
>>
>>24763759

>Fat/=Ugly

Just by virtue of saying this I can tell you are fat as hell. Fat women are automatically ugly.

>If they lost weight they would be gorgeous

Exactly, until then they are disgusting and smell too.
>>
>>24764369
I don't even know what you're arguing anymore. In my original post I made it clear that it IS fucking hard to fix SA, the point was that even with SA a woman is much better off than a man.

>A person who has deep SA can't keep the relationship going

At least women with SA have the OPPORTUNITY for a relationship, with someone who desires them. That's tremendously different from having no positive contact with the opposite sex because of your SA. At least women get affirmation.

>Guys aren't any more willing to put up with it than girls.

There are lots more lonely and desperate men who can put up with it. There are men who settle for fucking mental patients and convince themselves they have a good relationship going.
>>
File: IMG_20151205_142710.jpg (39 KB, 580x323) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151205_142710.jpg
39 KB, 580x323
>>24764515
I'm so proud that you can infer a person's weight and attractiveness over a mongolian shadow puppet board.

Good job, anon. +20 points to Hufflepuff.
>>
>>24764651
Not the guy you're replying to, but fat definitely brings attractiveness down for most men. It's like one of the most basic standards.
>>
>>24764619
I'm a woman with SA and I have no suitors because I never go out. When I was in uni, I came straight home after lectures and now I just go to work. I live in a city I know no one and I don't even talk to anyone except for people at work and cashiers. I don't see how the fact that MAYBE some guy would talk to me, if i went to a party dressed as a slut, helps me. This is a serious problem and if you think grills are just naturally more social and easygoing then I don't know what to tell you.
>>
File: 41ZsgBBQ5OL._SX342_.jpg (18 KB, 342x275) Image search: [Google]
41ZsgBBQ5OL._SX342_.jpg
18 KB, 342x275
>>24764651
dude nice defense!
you're getting laid
>>
>>24762509
>I'm lonely because I'm too good for those really nice guys that like me
>When will my 6'7, rich, white, blue-eyed, muscular, outgoing, ambitious, future husband come so that I can finally be with someone who's my equal?
>>
>>24762598
>implying i want peoples to talk with me
I just want some clean puss to playing with. I dont care about your normie games, "improvement" and this whole bullshit
>>
>>24764713
Some are, some aren't. I try to be. I'm sorry your SA has stopped you from being more social.
>>
>>24764264
please die succubus
>>
>>24764757
Then fuck a prostitute. Easy peasy. You don't want to deal with improvement, so don't. If you want sex, go get it.
>>
>>24762509
You know, if attractive guys never pick you then it's because you're not as attractive as them. You're not really 'selling yourself short' by dating men in your own league sweetie. Don't flatter yourself. You're just not worth as much as you think you are. Shocking, I know.
>>
>>24761566
>Daily reminder that if you are a girl, you are incapable of being lonely.
Somewhat true.

My GF is a shy introvert. It's kinda annoying because she won't even talk to my friends really, she's so quiet.
But with me, she is quite talkative.

She has no friends besides me.
I feel bad for her, but at the same time, it makes me feel kinda special.
>>
>>24764756
Never said I wanted Chad to sweep me off my feet and ravage me.

I just want someone with a nice personality, funny, and who doesn't look like a donkey shit on his face as a baby.
>>
>>24764713
Well I don't know anything about your personal situation so I can't say much. But I'm sure if you took basic steps to fix yourself you'd have way more attention than a man in your situation.

>if you think grills are just naturally more social and easygoing

Maybe not dispositon-wise, but they definitely do in general have larger social networks than their male counterparts. There are always exceptions of course.
>>
>>24764384
I recommend going somewhere else than a woman hate thread to find someone interested

I'm sure there are NEET hookup threads on /soc/ or something
>>
>>24764810
No thanks, its depressing to think how many disgusting drunk normies were there inside this prostitute
>>
File: Set.jpg (8 KB, 313x161) Image search: [Google]
Set.jpg
8 KB, 313x161
>>24764854
Then why are you here?

You won't find anything here.

Leave these poor souls alone... normie.
>>
>>24764932
>I dont care about your normie games, "improvement" and this whole bullshit.
>Having standards.
Choose one.

My CAPTCHASs have been palm tree recently. It pretty cool.
>>
>>24764854
So someone with a nice personality, funny, and attractive. Right. You, on the other hand, can't offer a nice personality (considering the way you dismiss ugly people as having shit on their face and the fact that you're on /r9k/ at all, it's safe to assume that you're a stuck up bitch), a good sense of humor (I can sense the stick up your ass from here), or attractive (if you were then attractive guys would be interested in you).

How is a guy like that your 'equal'? He seems to have everything you don't. Again, you're not really settling for those 'ugly creeps'. Don't flatter yourself, you're an ugly creep yourself.
>>
>>24764986
>>24764810
You are literally autistic if you fuck prostitutes.
STD's are at an all time high where 1/3-1/4 people have them. Good luck on playing roulette with your dick.
>>
>>24765008
Thank goodness I have people like you, able to disect my entire person from a few posts on a website.

Here's to you, armchair psychologist.

Makeup is cheap. Plus, I can pretend to have a good personality. Can you?
>>
File: 1448822348694.gif (1007 KB, 280x258) Image search: [Google]
1448822348694.gif
1007 KB, 280x258
>>24765184
>Girls who have to wear make-up
>>
>>24765277
I see you don't know many girls then.
>>
>>24765184
Obviously not. If you could you'd have the attractive, smart, nice, funny boyfriend you 'deserve'.

The reason they're going for other girls isn't because the other girls are 'easy picks'. It's because they're more attractive and have better personalities than you.

Pretend all you want. A fake will never be as good as the real thing. And the thing about attractive, smart, nice, funny guys is: they've been surrounded by fakes their whole lives, so they can smell you a mile away.

You should take a good long look at what you're actually worth before dismissing other women as 'easy' or other guys as 'shit face'.
>>
File: WhenRoastiesGetBTFO.jpg (72 KB, 908x960) Image search: [Google]
WhenRoastiesGetBTFO.jpg
72 KB, 908x960
>>24765307
>Girls who project
>>
>>24762325
>I've never done anything like cut myself,

You should start
>>
File: 2015-12-03 20.56.42-min.jpg (335 KB, 2111x2115) Image search: [Google]
2015-12-03 20.56.42-min.jpg
335 KB, 2111x2115
>>24765307
>projecting roastie
Covering yourself in a false beauty for "muhself and no one else" is complete bullshit and is actually to attract chad
>>
>>24765402
>Not getting sarcasm
>>
>>24765352
Never said I "deserved" shit. :^)

But thanks. I'll become a real girl. And you'll never see it.
>>
>>24765375
Never said I was perfect. That's why I'm here.

That and these dank memes.
>>
>>24765608
Sure you will. Just as soon as you get off your high horse.
>>
File: 1444856356680.png (262 KB, 496x496) Image search: [Google]
1444856356680.png
262 KB, 496x496
>>24765624
>Actually admitting reality on the INTERNET
>Being this passive aggressive just to get the last word in.

Please just roll over here and suck my dick while you're at it.

Fucking kek m8
>>
>>24761757
Are you lonely because you are ridiculously ugly?
>>
>>24765669
I honestly need to. My main problem is that I can't see my own problems.

This is my biggest thing.
>>
>>24765184
You just proved him right you fucking dumbass.
>>
>>24762509
>>24762016
>This is what women think loneliness is
It's like an entire gender of legit retards.
Thread replies: 166
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.