[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here committed social suicide? I have today and I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: socialsuicide.gif (8 KB, 422x388) Image search: [Google]
socialsuicide.gif
8 KB, 422x388
Has anyone here committed social suicide?
I have today and I feel like that if I don't die for real that I'm going to regret it soon.
>>
Tell us about it
>>
What did you do now, OP
>>
Share your story, you tease~
>>
I've never committed dramatic social suicide, but I've stopped responding to invitations and fallen off the face of the earth. I've got a feeling that's not what you mean though. Tell us about it.
>>
>>24761480

I just looked up the UD definition of it and apparently I used mine wrong.
I estranged myself from the few friends I had. Today I (kindly) declined an offer to meet up with the last one of them. It was an almost passive, conscious reaction due to my current state (I'm not going to call it depression because that would be ungrateful).
>>
>>24761540

That's exactly what I meant. How come that doesn't count as social suicide? Do I have to blame Mean Girls?
>>
>>24761557
What the fuck are you even on about
>>
>>24761458
yes everyone in my social circles knows i have a waifu pillow.
>>
>>24761582
Sounds like advanced autism to me
>>
>>24761617

James Franco pulled it off. Surely you can too.
>>
>>24761691
James Franco has a huge dick
>>
>>24761458
no. my social life got cancer and died on its own.
guess i was that one annoying guy people hung around with because he was rich and generous.
>>
>>24761754

Shouldn't have revealed that you're rich.
>>
File: ayytism.png (241 KB, 504x509) Image search: [Google]
ayytism.png
241 KB, 504x509
Social suicide against your close friends or large groups of people?

The latter is actually something I romanticize.
I dream of becoming the world's villain, just to see the so called "good people" pull off atrocities to silence me.

But it's more likely that I'm just supremely autistic
>>
>>24761775
not really filthy rich, just had slightly more money and was willing to share it with the underprivileged peasants. seemed like there was a point where i had less to share and they had more on their own so they stopped hanging out with me.
>>
I wouldn't call it suicide by I definitely started conciously declining invitations to the point where I only go out with 2 friends now. It's more that I find the others annoying and pointless and I'm very busy with school. I mean there's definitely an element of depression but there's more to it than that.
>>
Yeah. I had to leave a job because I fucked up and my social life was gone after that. I realized looking back though that they were never really that close to me.

I gradually fell out of touch with my schoolfriends, they're all completely normal and they probably got tired of my shit. I never really sperged out with them but if it wasn't video games you were talking about I just sat there in silence.
>>
File: 1437988513490.jpg (78 KB, 609x610) Image search: [Google]
1437988513490.jpg
78 KB, 609x610
>>24761458

>made out with a sister of some friend, nearly fucked her, but passed out instead and left early in the morning, have not heard from him since
>met up with another friend and drank a little, he started talking about politics, I forgot to turn off my autism and went full /pol/ on him, have not heard from him since
>met some other friend whose calls I always ignore on the street and got fucking terrified after recognizing him, just as he tried to say hello I literally pushed him out of the way and stormed off
>played some tabletop game with another group of friends and one of them cheated. I fucking exploded and called him a fucking jew faggot as I threw my cards in his face
>met up with some old friend to chill in the city, he wanted to grab some food and dragged me to some pretty expensive eatery, I told him that I aint paying so much for a fucking meal and he got upset at me for being cheap. Went home right after
>the only female friend I had during this whole time I alienated by straight up telling her to shut the fuck up very harshly, because she babbled too much and I tried to listen to some announcement

Damn I cant stop giggling while reading this shit, I do not even know what the fuck happened to me, I used to be a very sensible person when it came to social interactions. Anyway, yes, I stabbed myself repeatedly and am now bleeding out on the floor OP, not a single friend left now.
>>
I've told my friends that I actually don't consider them friends. That they're just acquitances who I spend time with because we go to the same uni and that I wouldn't spend time with them otherwise. They got pretty mad.

Is it something like that?
>>
>>24762122
you are an emotional teenage girl
>>
>>24762151
If you had said that to me I would probably think you're some strange unordinary and unpredictable fuckup

I would forever try to be your close friend cause I'm fucked up in a way and want to validate that I'm different but honest by hanging out with people like you
>>
>>24761797
>tfw you will never be the next hitler
Why kampf
>>
>>24762151

Of course they got mad, because that's pretty rude. Not just rude, it's a straight up insult.

>>24762122

>all those mistakes
>never learned from it

I mean most of them didn't sound like friend material, but some of it was clearly your fault.
>>
Yes, threatened to kill my teachers children in high school. my entire class now dislikes me. No friends.
>>
>>24762203
Well funny thing is they still hang out with me despite that. Not even sure why really. I've told them openly that I don't consider them friend few times now, but they don't seem to care. And neither do I honestly. It's more comfortable to drink with some people rather than drink alone.

>strange unordinary and unpredictable fuckup
Yeah sounds about right. They tell me that when they start drinking with me they never know what's gonna happen. Also I tend to fuck up a lot, I get into bizzare situations like getting drunk and having to walk 15 miles to get home or bringing home a dried up christmas tree in the middle of april not knowing where I got it.

As for the fuckup part, I fuckup in surprising, some might even say creative way. I'm right-handed and I managed to chop myself in the left side of my left leg while chopping wood once(drunk). Also once I was walking home(drunk) and I tore off like a half-inch patch of skin off my finger while closing my belt buckle, not noticing it until morning and wondering why the fuck is everything in my pocket covered in blood.

So yeah, you're pretty close.
>>
>>24762183

Well, maybe thats true.
I thought we are all little girls here.
Most of those occasions did not really have anything to do with me actually being emotional, just my own weird understanding of lively interaction. But if you spin irony out of control it obviously becomes the real thing in others eyes

>>24762252

Of course its my fault, it would not be suicide otherwise, would it? I do understand that I come over too harshly and that it is hypocritical from an anxious sperg like me to gudge others for being shaken by that behaviour though.
At some point I just stoped really caring about what I say and just wanted to have some fun, turns out being a sociopath is only funny for me.
>>
>>24762375
> all those "weird" stories which you were drunk in every time
Hmmm yes, you definitely are quirky and strange, and absolutely not drunk and senseless 99% of the time
>>
>>24762353
underage & inb4

btfo senpaitachi
>>
>>24761557
>decline to meet friends
>social suicide
What?
>>
File: 1448765265837.jpg (35 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1448765265837.jpg
35 KB, 500x500
>>24762500
This is the most relatable thing I have ever read on here
>>
>>24762516
Not saying I was. I'm not a fuckup if I'm sober. People who are, they are legitimate fuckups. I'm not one.
>>
>>24762575

If you are a fuckup when you are drunk, you are a fuckup waiting to happen. A drunk mans words are a sober mans thoughts, you getting wrecked by your cognition after consuming alcohol is the first warning sign.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.