[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I 100% believe that if she's elected she'll start taxing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: clinton.jpg (24 KB, 460x259) Image search: [Google]
clinton.jpg
24 KB, 460x259
I 100% believe that if she's elected she'll start taxing men extra, and try to put all white men in the gulags that they've been secretly building all over the country. I'm not even a conspiratard but I just don't see how she wouldn't.
>>
>>24761420
>tfw you will live to see white genocide put into action in your lifetime
>>
File: bait fishing pole.png (80 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
bait fishing pole.png
80 KB, 500x501
>>24761420
>I just don't see how she wouldn't.
You have a chronic lack of imagination then, anon.
>>
File: 1449120091808.jpg (42 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1449120091808.jpg
42 KB, 640x640
>>24761420
>mfw I'm white enough to not be a gorilla
>tfw I'm black enough to have SJW's be scared of insulting me

What a time to be alive!
>>
I'm not into politics, but she just seems absolutely clueless all the time, about everything. Like a typical woman, actually.
>>
>>24761420
>>>/pol/ leave back to your containment board

MODS!!!
>>
File: 69fazk.jpg (69 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
69fazk.jpg
69 KB, 800x600
>>24761420
You know what to do if that happens, right?

Vote from the rooftops.
>>
>>24761420
Just vote for someone else then. Don't waste your vote. It's your responsibility as an American. Our soldiers sacrificed for your freedom, OP. Always remember that.
>>
>>24761420
Hillary is a moderate and a corporate fat cat. She isn't a radical feminist or anything like it. If elected hers and Bill's donors and supporters will get fat cushy jobs and government contracts, along with legislation that benefits them while hurting their competitors.

Anything else Hillary talks about is just rhetoric. She's always been a corporate figurehead propped up by Wall Street designed to appeal to the populace solely by being female.
>>
>tfw people are still apologizing to women and giving them extra rights because they didn't get to vote a few years ago
>tfw the people that were bought and sold into slavery and had next to no rights up until the 60s get almost nothing
>>
File: pols perfect family.jpg (132 KB, 600x843) Image search: [Google]
pols perfect family.jpg
132 KB, 600x843
>>24761420
>>24761438
>>24761493
>>24761535
/pol/ fuck off. No really, just fuck off.
>>
She's gonna be a terrible president but she won't go that far you fucking idiot. She would be censured and likely impeached if she made a move that brazen

Why does everyone think the President has so much goddamned power? Like if Ted Cruz becomes President he'll somehow have the ability to rescind the gay marriage supreme court ruling. No, he fucking won't.
>>
>>24761512

Calm down son, having a politics board doesn't mean that discussion of politics is banned on other boards.
>>
>>24761571
>even the dog is blonde
>>
she will destroy us all, time to go full trap for disguise
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.