[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>when you realise youre alone not because of your looks, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: tumblr_no9cosSxFz1uvuwdlo1_400.jpg (22 KB, 352x352) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_no9cosSxFz1uvuwdlo1_400.jpg
22 KB, 352x352
>when you realise youre alone not because of your looks, but because youve got a shitty and boring personality

How do I become a better person?
>>
>>24761343
be muslim
>>
People with terrible personalities get laid all the time, you just don't go outside enough
>>
>>24761343
not true. you can have the shittiest personality and as long as you are above average attractive that won't matter. whoever told you that is just being a normie. they know you are insecure about your looks so they just want to make you also insecure about your personality. that is a blatant lie and anyone who spouts that crap just wants to fuck your shit up.
>>
>>24761637
Good looking people with shit personalities could probably land a decent fuck buddy or string a couple of one night stands at most, even better if you have a 7''+ dick. As far as meaningful relationships are concerned a personality is essential to make them last, that or being rich.
>>
>>24761676
if by shitty personality you mean someone who is self centered and doesn't give a fuck about other people's feelings that is pretty much the definition of every chad there is. looks and money are king in the relationship game, not personality. if you think being a nice good goy is going to get you laid you are sadly mistaken and being fed the same garbage OP is. they just trying to make you more of a doormat.
>>
File: Fit pickup.jpg (477 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
Fit pickup.jpg
477 KB, 800x1000
>>24761343

Meh, from my observations being any kind of person, no matter if ugly, stupid, shallow, vicious, boring, etc. it is not going to change how many friends you have greatly. To find friends you have to be among people and actually do something with them, thats all there ever was to it for me.
The time where I had most social contacts and was nearly to be considered outgoing was when I was in the last years of highschool. I was a disgusting person back then:
>2edgy4u
>ugly as sin
>anxious about everything related to my personallity
>euphoric as fuck
>alcoholic, smoker, drug-abuser
>during graduation there was a list with outstanding traits of several classmates being included into the yearbook
>got listed as a computer-nerd only
Still I had tons of friends and was partying every weekend like no tomorrow, even got myself a gf at some point. It all was only because I actually had to interact with people in school regularily and so it also extended beyond school time.
Now it is all tumbling down and that is because I am in university. I do not need to work with other people, nobody is forcing me, there are only a few group assignments for STEMlords. I have no job and I do not necessarily need one financially, so I sit at home in free time. I am no member of some club and to much of a sperg to force myself.
Do something anon, anything, if you are forced to interact with people, you are bound to make some friends among them. You can also become a better person when you are by yourself, but it does nothing for you if you have no one to show yourself to.
>>
>>24761343
This image always bothers me, because I have done it, it was scary as fuck, and I am reminded of it every time.
>>
Learn like a (french) language and guitar
It landed me a gf a week ago and im ugly as fuck bastard meanwhile she's a 8.5/10
>>
>>24761869
Those are normie things though.
>>
>>24762513

Gotta do normie shit to appeal to normies man, come on.
>>
When I met my boyfriend he was extremely boring and didn't have an interesting personality. He was just extremely nice and sweet, which was good enough for me. You don't have to be a super normie to get a gf, just be nice and decent.

Update: Two years later he's still boring and that's okay.
>>
>>24762536
No fuck off normie
>>
>>24762536
>>24762821
>Gotta do normie shit to appeal to normies, man
>no fuck off normie

And /r9k/ wonders why nobody loves them
>>
>>24761343
>Falling for the personality meme

Personality is the biggest red herring ever, literally nobody gives a shit.
>>
I know these feels. Thats i am going to quit lifting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diBvnO5M-I8
>>
>>24761676
Do 'meaningful' relationships even exist? What defines a meaningful relationship?
>>
>>24761343
Fake it and eventually it will become second nature.

Don't look at it as something you either "have or you don't" look at it like anything else in life, the more you practice the better you'll get. I used to always fantasize about encounters with grills, what I would say, how they might respond and shit like that... eventually I went through so many scenarios that when I finally ended up talking to a grill I already knew what to say, I wasn't stumbling around with words and shit and although I was no casanova, I could at least have normal conversations without being caught off guard or saying stupid shit.

Now it's at the point where I have no problem talking with girls.
>>
>>24761343
You'll eventually realize it was because of your looks.
>>
I'm alone because of both
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.