[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How did you react when you realized you were weird/ugly r9k?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: enoch_bath.jpg (7 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
enoch_bath.jpg
7 KB, 260x194
How did you react when you realized you were weird/ugly r9k? It just hit me and I don't know what to think
>>
File: 1449081424964.png (113 KB, 399x388) Image search: [Google]
1449081424964.png
113 KB, 399x388
What was there to care about? I had already given up
>>
>>24761210
I used to think my problems were just social. I used to think that if I just got out there, tried to be friendly and met a lot of people I would eventually have the same life everyone else has, some close friends and a gf. Now I realize I actually repulse people, that's the reason they've always ignored me no matter how hard I tried to be outgoing and sociable
>>
>>24761210

Having fat chicks and one disabled chick not want to go out with me. Get rejected by something like pic related and it's hard to have hope
>>
>>24761347
Same here, I used to think I was just the quiet kid but people don't want to talk to me because I'm gross
>>
Quite honestly I'm a man. I'm not trying to win a fucking beauty contest.
Zero fucks given.
If being a man makes me weird, that just shows how insecure others are.
>>
when people called me ugly from a young age
>>
>>24761722
I mean I'm not trying to either but like no one wants to speak to me or be around me because of how I look.
>>
>>24761210
Wallow in misery for a while knowing that no one will want to mate with a genetically inferior male.
>>
I remember back in 2013 where I lost a bunch of weight and was at my physical peak (still slightly chubby, but I looked great). I took a new pic for facebook for the first time in my transformation, and it had a lot of likes and my friends called me pretty and gorgeous. I was still only attracting really obese guys though, so I just looked at my face and accepted that I wasn't one of the pretty ones. It definitely hurt, and I felt helpless. Then after being on steroid medication for months, when I looked at that pic again I took it back immediately, cried, and realized that I did look really pretty. But I still go back and forth on whether or not I'm one of the "pretty" ones. I like to think I can be with enough work.
>>
I was a very good looking kid, I had my own fan girl fanclub in elementary school but in puperty(somewhere around 11) I turned more and more ugly and unattractive, I think this must have been some hormonal imbalance, lack of testosterone, kleinfelders or something simillar. My mom and dad are actually really attractive people, something must be wrong with me.
>>
>>24761874
Get out, please. This is a thread for hopelessly ugly men.
>>
I don't care, there are too many other things making me undateable for my looks to even come under consideration.
>>
>>24762105

Like I showed someone a picture of me as a child they didnt believe me that its me and they said something like you looked so different and happy as a child.

>very weak chin
>long slim face
>gum smile
>big forehead receding hairline
>allways the same sad/angry facial expression
>>
In 4th grade, that's when people at my school started being "boyfriend and girlfriend" and no girls wanted to date me. It crushed me. I was actually happy before that
>>
>>24762204
I have a naturally shit hairline that looks receding. I think I was honestly most attractive when I was around 13 just based off the attention I got from girls around that time
>>
I became one with the shadow
>>
>>24762204
I'm pretty similar to that story actually
>>
>>24761210
thought about engaging elliot-mode, but then i sat at my comptuer and played some gaymes and settled down
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.