[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tinder Girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (149 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149 KB, 750x1334
I know some of you guys here don't have much trouble getting matches on tinder. I have moderate success. Most of the girls I match with are 6's and 7's. I'm not complaining. I am perfectly aware that I am a 7 on a good day, so that's as much as I can hope for.

I'm just wondering what kinds of girls you guys match up with.

I just started talking to this cutie this morning. She's probably out of my league but that's ok. I am very well acquainted with rejection.
>>
>She's probably out of my league
Then you're not a seven
>>
>>24760938
>hobbies
>walking, eating, cute things, doing things I like

kek
>>
>>24761118
eat my ass shitlord

women don't need hobbies, our inner goddess is enough
>>
>>24761155
>hobbies are reflection of what a person's inner qualities are
>having shallow and cliche "hobbies" doesn't count because reasons
I think you meant to say 'outer goodness'
>>
File: BESTMEME.jpg (11 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
BESTMEME.jpg
11 KB, 620x400
>>24761118
MY HOBBIES : THINGS I ENJOY
FUCKING WOMEN MAN
>>
>>24761186
What are you even trying to say, nigger?
>>
You need to be tall White and handsome to score on tinder.
>>
being a woman is literally a hobby at this point

such a meme gender
>>
>>24761217
That it's tautological and retarded eat shit cunt.
>>
>>24761217
He/she was offended at your insistence that such minor and insignificant things are her hobbies and attempted to imply your own hobbies are more shallow, and that you're a hypocrite.

They're really fucking butthurt.
>>
>>24761224
/thread

This comment I made above is a joke, signifiying the end of the thread by using the same slash symbol that one uses to end a spoiler tag.
>>
>>24761306
Why do you try to create a circlejerk and can't accept that "HAVING A GOOD TIME" isn't a fucking hobby.
>>
>>24761014

I can be a 7 if I try hard enough.
>>
>>24761340
What? I accidentally jumbled my sentence but I meant to agree with you, while explaining how buttmad
>>24761186
is.
>>
>>24761179
>taking the bait

Seriously though OP, this girl sounds like a typical shallow hipster. Maybe she'll be good for a pump-n-dump if you don't mind her being a dead fish throughout the whole thing.

And I don't use hookup apps (or any form of online dating) because I'm a massive sperglord and suck at hitting on people over the internet.
>>
Post more tinder profiles!
>>
>>24761363
I'm both of those people I think we're currently failing at communicating with each other.
>>
>>24761353
Then she shouldn't be out of your league. That girl is a 5 at best.
>>
>>24761419

>aspiring pediatric pharmacist
>clearly has ambition
>a 5

Maybe I'm projecting(?), but I find that almost more important than looks right now.
>>
>>24760938
>hiking
Poor man's traveling. She wants a rich man who will spend money on their travels.
>food
I demand to be treated to a nice restaurant at least once a week!
>puppies
Pay attention the fact she says PUPPIES, not DOGS. She seeks cheap thrills without the associated responsibility.
>having a good time
This one speaks for itself
>>
File: image.jpg (186 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
186 KB, 750x1334
>>24761419

Really? I think she's pretty damn cute man. Definitely gf material. Oh well, everybody has different standards!

>>24761413

The one in the foreground. I think she's pretty cute. Her stance on height is a huge bonus too.
>>
>>24760938

Pretty cute, how old are you yourself? Best of luck regardless.

I got a few genuinely scary good looking girls to match me while on tinder, before deleting my profile over and over, being in a relationship and all.
>>
>>24761669

>>hiking
Probably enjoys nature and simple things to do together with her SO.

>>food
Either she likes eating new, tasty stuff or she likes to cook herself.

>>puppies
I guess.

>>having a good time
Means she's not a Debbie Downer.
>>
>>24761713

Thanks man. I am 21. I guess I'm getting a little too old for the 18 year olds which is a shame. I don't want to come off as creepy, you know. But I mostly use tinder to test out various profile pictures to see which one is most attractive, and also for the occasional (minor) ego boost. I don't have much hope in it anymore. I did meet my first girlfriend on it though, but it turned out that her profile was deceptive in a number of ways and the relationship did not last long as a result.
>>
>>24761680
>christ follower

get outta here
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.