[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw getting chemically castrated and loving it Who else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 11
File: bonxy_by_caidychen-d4rzu3o[1].jpg (164 KB, 752x1063) Image search: [Google]
bonxy_by_caidychen-d4rzu3o[1].jpg
164 KB, 752x1063
>tfw getting chemically castrated and loving it

Who else here is having their testicles stop functioning depriving them of the little masculinity they have left?
>>
File: 1448221823395.gif (208 KB, 500x476) Image search: [Google]
1448221823395.gif
208 KB, 500x476
nice cognitive dissonance you dumb faggot
>>
>>24760693
How is this cognitive dissonance?
>>
SSRIs have made me significantly less horny. It's nice not being controlled by your dick and not having wet dreams. I still ERP because it gives me something to do, however.
>>
>>24760563
>castrating yourself because of some wicked fetish

yeah your mental illness is very severe
>>
You'll never be a girl if thats what you're going for.
>>
>>24760817
I'm not mentally ill I know what I'm doing perfectly well :)

>>24760843
That depends on how you define girl, although I'm not concerned about what my chromosomes if that's what you mean
>>
File: thisiswhyimhot.jpg (15 KB, 300x278) Image search: [Google]
thisiswhyimhot.jpg
15 KB, 300x278
existential terror and dissapointment are my favorite diversions though. i'd never be a proper misanthrope without it
>>
>>24760563
Did you at least go see a psychiatrist for your severe mental illness?
>>
>>24760878
>being this mentally ill
>>
>>24760890
love that album good taste f a m
>>
>>24760929
I did talk to a therapist but I'm not mentally ill

>>24760929
Mental illness is characterized by causing frequent distress and impeding the ability to function in society.
None of that applies to me
>>
>>24760929
Dude with society behind him, people like OP will never realize that they are fucked in the head.
>>
>>24760563
Did you copy my thread or is this coincidence? Either way good choice. But I must stress in my thread I am not doing it for fetish so don't judge me the same.
>>
>>24761067
I guess it's a coincidence since I have no idea what other thread you're talking about

I'm not doing it for fetish reasons alone although it does turn me on
>>
File: 795.gif (393 KB, 493x342) Image search: [Google]
795.gif
393 KB, 493x342
>>24760995
>I'm not mentally ill
>I'm just a fucktarded tranny
>>
>>24761105
Never said I'm a tranny though and I'll reiterate that the common definition of mental illness does not apply to me :)
>>
File: 137612951126.jpg (148 KB, 592x886) Image search: [Google]
137612951126.jpg
148 KB, 592x886
>>24760563
Good thing you've learned your place OP.

Soon all males will be castrated.
>>
>>24761202
>cleaver
>not a hammer
if you're going to do something stupid, you might as well go all the way.
>>
>>24761089
>>24760644
I don't get the fetish part? Surely you should now have no libido?
>>
File: 131165944176.jpg (442 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
131165944176.jpg
442 KB, 1000x1000
>>24761247
What about this? Is this better?
>>
>>24760563
chemical one is not permanent em I right? also that is my fetish but without hormones there would be no fulfillment in getting castrated.
>>
>>24761312
>letting a machine do it
where's the fun?
A rusty spoon on the other hand, that's a challenge.
>>
>>24761117
Either way, you're a freak of nature and should an hero desu senpai.
>>
>>24761350
>where's the fun?

You can castrate more people that way.
>>
>>24760995
>impeding the ability to function in society
oh yes it does you cannot father children anymore

you are literally so batshit insane youre castrating yourself
>>
>>24761312
>not making a dash and a leap at the girl with the clipboard, wrapping your leg around her throat until she passes out from lack of oxygen to the brain, having everyone untie eachothers bonds in the panic and making a break for it
>>
>>24761337
I am taking hormones. The testosterone blocker I'm taking is preventing my testicles from functioning properly. They don't produce sperm anymore.
>>
>>24761448
>not fucking the cute boy in front of you in a desperate bid to use your penis before it's gone forever
>>
>>24760563
How do I do it senpai
>>
>>24761381
I'm honestly not that concerned about not having my own biological children since there's enough kids with no parents out there to be adopted.

I did freeze my sperm though before I started in case I will change my mind later. Thanks for the concern :)

>>24761258
There's more to your libido than just testosterone (and this sort of chemical castration doesn't prevent testosterone from being generated completely. There's things that turn me on mentally regardless of if I'm getting hard to it or not.
>>
>>24761502
Hmm. Are you going to replace it with estrogen?
>>
>>24761531
Yes I'm taking a variation of hormone replacement therapy that transgender people take but the effects are essentially the same, my testicles will stop functioning which is equivalent to a chemical castration
>>
>>24761560
I'm only taking the anti-androgens so far, might go further I'll think about it. All I know is being a straight man sucks, I want out.
>>
I read quite a few things about castration and I'd love to be castrated (don't want to become a transgender tho). There are a lot of benefits, like being calmer, not losing hair anymore... Too bad the cons are physical weakness and degraded mental abilities. I don't want to be weak and I already have a shitty memory, I don't want it to get even worse.
>>
>>24761560
Hah

Ahah! You will kill yourself in less than 5 years

All I ask is that you livestream or post when you do OP, one final chuckle before you off yourself.
>>
>>24762014
You could probably say that about half the people that come on r9k
>>
>>24761636
Be careful about only taking blockers. The body needs a dominating sex hormone, there are some messed up side effects if you aren't taking E with them.

Also I'm kinda doing the same, OP although I'm taking both. I love how it feels, won't go into detail but its made me so happy.
>>
>>24762207
I know and I am thinking about the E. Honestly I like the idea of being female, there are just 3 issues 1) the hassle of transition 2) Will I pass? 3) and is this really my choice or am I letting society destroy me? I am split on is my life shit because I am terrible at being a man or is my life shit because society won't accept those who are different? If it's the former then I should switch to the gender that suits me better but if it's the latter I should shoot up a school in protest.
>won't go into detail
Please do go into detail, nice to know there are others trying to deal with the beta life this way
>>24762014
>Projecting
>>
>>24762329
Just think about what suits you better

You don't have to classify yourself as transgender or strive to pass as female as the ultimate goal. HRT by itself can have beneficial physical and mental effects which can benefit you even if you don't identify as MtF.

>I am split on is my life shit because I am terrible at being a man or is my life shit because society won't accept those who are different?
It's a combination of all those things but you shouldn't get too hung up about the motivation, just evaluate what the effects of E are and if you want those effects then you should seek to get them.
>>
>>24762441
True but if I get fat hips and tits I will have to drop claiming to be male.
>>
>No sterile bf to mock and fug
>>
>>24760563

You are my fetish.
>>
>>24762600
Let's be honest here if you're considering castrating yourself (i.e. literally removing the source of masculinity/test production) then you did not have much claim to that title in the first place
>>
>>24760563
I wish I could.
Currently trying castrate myself through banding but the intense pain really throws me off.
>>
>>24763241
It's not that difficult to achieve depending on where you live. I think the best option is to ask your doctor for HRT since then you'll have a professional taking care of the doses and stuff.
>>
>>24762329

Projecting how? That it's pure comical justice that the deluded slowly realize how broken they are and when reality finally hits them they can't handle it

Which is exactly what all this is, a cover for broken people. Please, if anything I try and hide how much I enjoy watching you destroy yourself.
>>
>>24763319
Sounds like armchair psychology desu

You're basically just using a ton of buzzwords thinking you know shit. You've probably heard on /pol/ that 50% of trannies kill themselves or something and it easily fit your worldview so now you're convinced that you understand how these things work when you really don't.
>>
>>24761464
why would you ever want to block testosterone? That's a horrible idea on all fronts. Look up the symptoms of low testosterone. You become stupid and lazy and weak and neurotic.
>>
>>24760563
I will almost certainly do this one of these days due to my /castration fetish/.
>>
>>24763608
That happens to guys with low test, they end up with a small amount of hormones in their body compared to regular people.
I'm also taking female hormones in combination with the testosterone blocker to emulate the hormonal balance a girl would have so it's not really the same situation
>>
>>24760719
If you have to ask you clearly don't understand the concept. Now get out underage.
>>
>>24763711
Or maybe the other person used it as a buzzword without understanding the concept.

But whatever, don't bother explaining things you say, I know it's way easier to dismiss other people for "not understanding" than to actually show your logic
>>
>>24760752
I'll erp with you bby
>>
File: 14286199425820.png (11 KB, 1080x1600) Image search: [Google]
14286199425820.png
11 KB, 1080x1600
>>24760563
Well I did. It didn't stop me from feeling alone and miserable, but I'm happy with it. Also don't forget to take estrogen.
>>
>>24760563
How does it feel to take estrogen psychologically? Are your thought processes different, emotions changed, ect.? I understand the physical aspect of it, what I'm curious about is how it affects one's mind and personality.
>>
>>24765126
It's only been a few weeks so I can't really say much about the changes. I know that I'm overall happier because I finally feel like I'm making progress instead of just being stuck becoming more masculine.

It seems to vary a lot between people since there's a ton of factors that go into your state of mind. Becoming more prone to be emotional is expected though
>>
>>24765436
>I know that I'm overall happier because I finally feel like I'm making progress instead of just being stuck becoming more masculine.
That just has to do with: wanting to take hormones -> taking hormones. Hmmn, maybe we need to get some non-transexual males too, perform a little experiment, give placebos out to some people, see how people react....

The only thing I've really heard about it is being more emotional, it'd be neat to do psychological evaluations on people though.
>>
>>24765519
Yes it is interesting, I've been keeping a journal with some daily thoughts and such which I will reference later when I really get affected by the changes.
>>
>>24765771
Make sure to share them as you continue. Good luck becoming cute anon!
>>
>>24765771
So your benis just stays soft even when you're turned on?
How big is it?
>>
File: 147.jpg (375 KB, 1200x1739) Image search: [Google]
147.jpg
375 KB, 1200x1739
>>24760563
you sound like my dreamgirl :3
>>
>>24760563

GOOD LUCK FINISHING YOUR 'PROCEDURE'
I HOPE THE DEPRESSION KICKS IN WHEN YOU REALIZE WHAT A FUCK UP YOU ARE. THEN YOU KILL YOUSELF. I HOPE.
>>
File: feeeeel.png (58 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
feeeeel.png
58 KB, 900x900
>tfw you will never be able to switch between male and female at will
>>
>>24761636

Thisisafuckedupgrassisgreener.jpg
>>
>>24763542

>You're an airchair psychologist.
>Says the chemically castrated tranny.
>>
File: 1437016546749.jpg (131 KB, 774x1000) Image search: [Google]
1437016546749.jpg
131 KB, 774x1000
>>24767661
not her but a chemically castrated tranny is probably enormously more reflective and in-touch with a sense of self than you are or likely ever be

not to mention cuter
>>
why boner

awerawer fuck the robot
>>
>>24762329
I think its the latter. Males (90% of non-alpha males) are really a systemically underprivileged class compared to alphas and women.

We should have a strong movement advocating for male rights. I'm not joking.
>>
>>24760995
>I'm not mentally ill
>impeding the ability to function

We'll see how you feel when you're 43.

PROTIP: You won't.
>>
File: bad news gabe.jpg (123 KB, 436x623) Image search: [Google]
bad news gabe.jpg
123 KB, 436x623
>Surgical castration isn't that terribly expensive
>But it needs a psychologist referral
>>
>>24762329

>Posting this in the same thread you say you're not mentally ill

Which part of this doesn't fit "mental illness" as per your definition?
>Self-mutilation because you feel 2beta4life
>Not really a woman but going to fuck hormones up anyway for fun
>Wanting to go full Elliot and shoot up a school because you're 2beta4life

kek
>>
>>24767786
pure shilling desu
women cannot into reflection btw
>>
>>24769122
Good thing I'm just a mutilated male and not a real female :)
>>
I'd just like all my sexual desire to disappear so I can focus exclusively on other things
unfortunately eliminating sexual desire involves taking aware your masculinity or taking drugs that can have negative effects so I'll never reach that point
maybe meditation holds the key
>>
>>24769258
fapping every day (sometimes more than once) doesn't stop me from creating complex software and learning foreign languages
>>
>>24769611
but it governs your interactions with people to a certain extent
and not to mention all that time you waste jerking off everyday
There's no real benefit to sexual desire really
Your momentary pleasure is insignificant seconds after it ends
>>
>>24769680
>but it governs your interactions with people to a certain extent
Not at all, in fact I'm not into women
>and not to mention all that time you waste jerking off everyday
>There's no real benefit to sexual desire really
It is a time well spent because I feel calm and generally better afterwards. Also it is beneficial for stability of my hormone levels (if I don't fap I get acne, tried and proven many times) and health (sexual activity helps lower risk of prostatitis).

Denying our reproductive biological mechanisms is irrational.
>>
>>24769895
You could still jerk off without sexual desire, no?
I mean ideally, that's what I want. without jerking off, you have higher risks of prostate cancer so I'd still do it
Literally all I want is the complete freedom from sexual desires. If I wanted to, I'd be able to jerk off but logic would be the only thing governing it
not some uncontrollable desire (horniness). that is the true problem
Sexual desire limits your own autonomy by giving you a desire jerk off
>>
>>24770074
That's kinda what's happening to me (I'm OP)

Libido is decreased to a very low amount but I can still jerk off if I feel like, I just don't have that constant sexual drive that guys usually do and I don't get distracting boners throughout the day
>>
>>24770074
>Literally all I want is the complete freedom from sexual desires.
You are a transhumanist then, because sexual desire is embedded very deep into what we call the human nature, and you want to change it.
>Sexual desire limits your own autonomy by giving you a desire jerk off
I agree with that to some degree, but I also note that there is no immediately available alternative (to make myself feel good & relieved without any adverse side effects).
To me it looks like other limitations of human condition are much more pressing. Our bodies are fragile, aging, bound to fail eventually and we don't have much control over them.
>>
How much work does estrogen and stuff of the sort do on a horribly ugly mr. destructoid?

>not happy as a guy because guy
>not happy as a guy because ugly
>(CantWakeUp)
>>
>>24770202
>there is no immediately available alternative
> Our bodies are fragile, aging, bound to fail eventually and we don't have much control over them.
I guess there's the difference
I've accepted all of that stuff except sexual desire. maybe I should just accept it and just jerk off everyday like every other guy
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.