[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ getting BTFO.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 15
File: _20151205_134533.jpg (46 KB, 720x455) Image search: [Google]
_20151205_134533.jpg
46 KB, 720x455
/r9k/ getting BTFO.
>>
>>24760521
>/r9k/
Holy fucken shit reddit is strong today
>>
>>24760521
I really do not understand the point of that comment though. Of course people who get mad at being friendzoned were not interested in friendship.
>>
File: niceguy.png (193 KB, 1035x856) Image search: [Google]
niceguy.png
193 KB, 1035x856
>>24760521
if you were a friend you would support me in my quest to find a gf
>>
>"Fuck off, you genetic piece of trash!"
>"What makes you think you're worthy of a relationship with someone you like?! "
>>
>>24760521
Can someone explain what she's trying to say to me? I don't understand.
>>
Why do feminists get angry at the idea of a friendzone?
>>
>>24760521
Not OC, not original, fuck off. Nobody cares.
>>
>>24760521
>Genuine friendship
>With a female
Top goddamn lel
>>
Friend zone is said tongue in cheek, like oneitis. It obviously refers to women emotionally manipulating a man for free shit. Women got angry they were found out and tried to make men the bad guy for warning oblivious men that they're being used.
>>
>>24760521
Why do SJW's tend to not post anything original, they just copy stuff from other places? Is it because they are living memes?
>>
File: 1420676519717.jpg (43 KB, 628x435) Image search: [Google]
1420676519717.jpg
43 KB, 628x435
>>24760521
Haha yeah, the friendzone doesn't exist anymore because they're starting to catch on.
>>
>>24760521
>sex is the only difference between friendship and relationships
Roasties everyone
>>
>>24760599
Girls have basically created a strawman to demonize men they don't find physically attractive.

They claim betas are upset because women won't fuck them, so they created the term "friendzone" to make girls seem like bitches. When in reality, a lot of the guys they friendzone want more than just casual sex from them, but seek actual relationships.

But, women being liars, deniers and the most active participants in cognitive dissonance, demonize guys they aren't attracted to by calling them creeps and losers instead of telling them flat out, "I have no romantic interest in you because you're genetically inferior."

Take, for example, that tweet has been posted around here lately of the Stacy who made fun of her Uber driver for asking her out. If it was a Chad, we never would've heard about the story. She probably would've fucked him the night it happened. But because the guy was ugly, at least to her, she felt she had every right to embarrass him publicly simply for expressing his interest in her.
>>
File: 1425865398286.jpg (146 KB, 960x596) Image search: [Google]
1425865398286.jpg
146 KB, 960x596
>>24760804
>Women got angry they were found out and tried to make men the bad guy for warning oblivious men that they're being used.
This right here
>>
File: 1409273351966.jpg (142 KB, 817x1000) Image search: [Google]
1409273351966.jpg
142 KB, 817x1000
>>24760835
memes are the only reason we don't live in a stone-age totalitarian hellhole where everyone speaks in violence and farts
>>
>>24760600
Because men team up to perpetuate the idea that women team up to systematically reject them, and keep a poster board of all the genetic failures, of the world and give them all numeric value just like men do with hot women. So of course if you think women bother to take time out of their day to do that, you will feel the need to fight the system and team up with ugly dudes to systematically impede the social life of any woman who won't fuck you.

Anyone who knows you actively participate in this trend and isn't a KHV incel will see you're just as ugly on the inside as you are superficially.
>>
>>24760899
>But, women being liars, deniers and the most active participants in cognitive dissonance, demonize guys they aren't attracted to by calling them creeps and losers instead of telling them flat out, "I have no romantic interest in you because you're genetically inferior."

bullshit meme. only a small percentage of your genes are actively expressed in your body at any given time, they can be wildly influenced and changed depending on your lifestyle. the fact that so many people get this information wrong is a testament to the fact that we as a civilization are in highly unfamiliar territory
>>
>>24761004
>My conspiracy theory says yours is wrong!
Roastie detected
>>
>>24760899
>But because the guy was ugly, at least to her, she felt she had every right to embarrass him publicly simply for expressing his interest in her.
i feel exactly the same way about unattractive women asking me out though.
>>
>>24761006
>only a small percentage of your genes are actively expressed in your body at any given time
And women only care about that small percentage because they're shallow. What's your point?
>>
>>24761006
True.

But your physical appearance plays a lot into how you develop psychologically and how the outside world interacts with you. An ugly short guy isn't going to be as confident or as socially ept as a tall handsome guy. They way your genes express themselves depend on your environment, and people aren't too friendly to people they deem genetically undesirable.

But once you're out of high school, it's more to do with your career and social status than looks, but only when it comes to serious relationships and not just hookups.
>>
>>24761062
Nope. Just not accounting for the women who actually go out of their way to use people but that's because it's a given to ignore those types. That's the part no one likes to mention.
>>
>>24760545
>/r9k/ doesn't call itself /r9k/
Uh, if you say so
>>
>>24760899
>Girls have basically created a strawman to demonize men they don't find physically attractive
spot fucking on.
>>
File: wimmen.png (75 KB, 944x834) Image search: [Google]
wimmen.png
75 KB, 944x834
>>24760600
As relevant now as it ever was.
>>
>>24760521
>You never wanted genuine friendship
Isn't that the point of the friendzone term? Wanting a relationship instead of a friendship?
What is she saying?
>>
>>24760600
Bc they think that people who are nice to them are friends and only people they are attracted to should be potential mates and don't understand the concept that other people have their own feelings
>>
>>24761004
Lol. A woman's attraction to a man depends on social proof, not the other way around.

Men don't team up to perpetuate shit. You bitches do that stuff.
>>
>>24760521
A relationship is the highest form of friendship
>>
File: wait a minute.png (414 KB, 530x464) Image search: [Google]
wait a minute.png
414 KB, 530x464
>women are the ones who put guys in the friend zone
>tell guys to fuck off because suddenly they're the ones who are doing it
what
excuse me
>>
>>24760804
>. It obviously refers to women emotionally manipulating a man for free shit.
Naw dude. It refers specifically to the "let's just be friends" speech.
>>
File: laugh.jpg (103 KB, 517x768) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
103 KB, 517x768
>>24760521
>>24760521
>Beautiful
Is she cosplaying as a clown or what?
>>
>>24761230
>implying the friendzone exists
>implying these beta boys are making their true feelings known
>impyling they aren't being sneaky, manipulative assholes who blame women because they aren't attracted to them in that way
>implying
>>
>>24760600
Feminists don't understand the difference between guy friends and friendzoned guys when men talk about it. When men say they're in the friendzone, women think they mean it's male friends secretly wanting pussy, and not guys getting strung along with mixed signals.

The terminology of friendzone actually kinda sucks. If we just called it getting mixed signals feminists would have less ability to purposely misinterpret what it is
>>
>>24760873
>posting that on twitter like the guy who has a crush on you wouldn't be following it

what a dumb bitch
>>
>>24760521
Why would you want a female as a friend in the first place? They make for terrible friends.

They're boring and never have anything interesting to say, they don't talk about anything other than netflix and partying, and they don't listen to shit when you're talking and try to make everything about themselves. Also they're fickle, one moment they're angry at you for no reason and the next they're trying to get your attention.
>>
>>24761289
I bet he confronted her about it and she managed to convince him that she was talking about another guy or some shit.
>>
File: yd23.jpg (66 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
yd23.jpg
66 KB, 600x375
DESU if women are allowed to make "nice guy" into a meme men are allowed to make "friend zone" into one.
>>
>>24760521
Of course a smug was bigger women would act this shit.
>>
>>24760600
because women feel entitle to your friendship.
>>
>>24761365
Men don't have a vagina, so no.
>>
>>24761169
Stuff like this will always be relevant because women never change.
>>
>>24761213
>You bitches do that stuff.

If you're going to lie, put a little effort into it.
>>
>>24761090
It's [r9k] you brain damaged tripcunt
>>
File: 1411904746354s.jpg (15 KB, 224x225) Image search: [Google]
1411904746354s.jpg
15 KB, 224x225
>blatantly lead on guys that are uglier than you for the attention
>get mad when they want to fuck you

Top kek, fucking sluts man
>>
File: fdsvs.png (91 KB, 474x261) Image search: [Google]
fdsvs.png
91 KB, 474x261
>>24761004

Well, if we are all honest with ourselves, this thing mostly exists because of the obvious notion that men and women cant be friends. While I disagree personally, I think what the problem actually is that men and women can be friends, but they mostly dont want to like the SJW above stated. The critical point in this one lies in the different understanding of being a friend between both genders. Being a friend for a man is having someone who has your back and actually genuinely tries to help you in difficult situations. Being a friend for a woman is often being a beta orbiter who listens to her bullshit moping and sucks it up when she gudges you for expecting the same from her.
Being friendzoned is not to be taken literally in any context. Being friendzoned means that you expected some girl to be a genuine friend who actually cares, but it turns out that she is just a vapid cunt with a really twisted understanding of friendship and is only good for a quick fuck. Thats why guys complaining about being friendzoned are always being stamped off as desperate horny assholes. Yes they are desperate keks, but only desperate to get some bang for their time they lost with some worthless cunt.
>>
>>24760598
Well they aren't worthy...
>>
>>24761411
This isn't [s4s] and this post is gay and bad.
>>
Fuck your imaginary safe zone. You never wanted genuine equality. Go hang yourself.
>>
>>24761379
you better eat those words cis scum
>>
File: d45.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
d45.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>24760521
>dat name
>dat appearance
>>
>>24761365
this also the fact that women reject men for being short men should also make fat women a meme. if women are allow to have standards then men should be allow to have standards as well.
>>
>>24760521
>Having female friends

Women have to learn that there's no such thing as a guy friend; well, unless he's gay or has told you flat out that he's completely unattracted to you.

If a guy hasn't said either of those two things, he only wants to talk to you to see if you're worth having a relationship with, or at least fucking.

No fucking sane guy wants to have female friends. Why would you even waste your time being friends with a woman when becoming friends with a guy is so much better. There's no way a woman can sympathize and understand you compared to another guy. It's stupid really but I guess that's women for you.
>>
>>24760521
Like I'd want to be anything more than her friend. Why is it always the ugly ones whining about things like this?
>>
>>24761070

Why, and by the way, how?
I've never had any woman hit on me, not even the ones that only Captain Ahab would dare to harpoon.
>>
I've only had one experience with the friendzone, and it was awful. It was a year long period in college, and it was a nasty relationship in almost every respect.

Insults were traded back and forth. We knew each other's secrets, and used those to hurt each other constantly. She made fun of my virginity, I made fun of her promiscuity and insecurity. She would tease me, I would respond with how repulsive she was (she wasn't, but as I said, she was insecure).

There would be arguments, but after every "friend breakup" she would always call again and we'd start the whole process up again.

People thought we were dating (bizarre, as I'm a repulsive permavirgin and she was attractive). People told us time and time again we acted like an old married couple.

It was nothing but an ugly, seething piss-pool of jealousy on my part that eventually turned out with horribly. Feelings were irreparably harmed on both sides. To this day I have no idea what was going through her head that entire year.

Bad times. Bad times. But as I now live in almost perfect isolation save for work, I suppose I don't have to worry about that sort of thing again.
>>
File: 1407959216286.jpg (208 KB, 923x633) Image search: [Google]
1407959216286.jpg
208 KB, 923x633
>>24760521
>friendship
>woman
kek, obligatory pic related.
>>
>>24761267
>implying these beta boys are making their true feelings known
>>impyling they aren't being sneaky, manipulative assholes who blame women because they aren't attracted to them in that way

Guys don't buy women gifts, follow them around, give a shoulder to cry on, and compliment to oppress women. The reason why they're beta orbiting because men are told not to express their true feelings and/or he's socially autistic to know how social interaction works. So they don't want rejection. They do it to express how much effort they give to them to show how much they like the girl.

The problem isn't necessarily that you didn't share similar interest, IT'S BECAUSE WOMEN ALLOW BETAS TO PUT THEM ON A PEDESTAL AND GET MAD THAT HE WOULD WANT SOMETHING OUT OF IT
>>
>>24761090
>posting on 4chan
fuck off reddit scumlord
>>
>>24761070
But that would be considered socially unacceptable to post that you rejected a girl bc of her looks but the inverse is considered much more acceptable
>>
File: 1446346564932.png (479 KB, 672x537) Image search: [Google]
1446346564932.png
479 KB, 672x537
>>24761675
That's kind of how I feel but I hate that I feel that way. I've been really struggling lately as to why I can't have a normal friendship with a girl, even if she is boring. Why does not having anything but a romantic relationship troubling to me? I recently had this problem with this girl that I liked for a long time, we got to the point where we were hanging out regularly, getting closer etc. And I guess I didn't kiss her when I should have or some shit and it all fell apart. She still texts me regularly but for some reason I just don't want to hang out with her anymore, she realizes it too and addressed it once. Can normies have boy/girl friendships without sex or feelings get in the way? Why can't I???
>>
>>24760521
daily reminder that a woman's concept of friendship is "a guy who does everything for me while i in turn graciously allow him to do whatever i want him to do"
>>
>friendzone
>not imaginery

the roasties created it and some guys created the rapezone in return but that zone was real as shit.
>>
Let's be honest, what man in his right mind legitimately wants female friends that he CAN'T fuck?
>>
>Fuck your imaginary friendzone

How come feminists are so foul-mouthed? There's nothing more unattractive than a girl who curses like a sailor.
>>
>>24761289
she's making a joke
>>
>>24761635
probably the best you can hope for. still fucking sad. no need to kid anyone. thankfully this horseshit didn't happen to me so badly.
>>
>>24762499
Worst part is when women try to compare themselves to a sister; someone that you've known your whole life that you have a much deeper bond with.
Unless you hate each other of course, but then that just makes the comparison useless.
>>
if you stay in the friend zone nowadays it's on you, the problem is a lot of dudes genuinely think they can graduate from friend zoned to relationship or that these hoes are actually their friend
>>
>>24762499
the kind of guy who is friends with a taken woman that lives with her bf and hopes she introduces him to hot single girlfriends of her.
would hit on the other girl asap though if she wasn't taken for years.
>>
>>24762553
Plus I want to fuck my sister which is why I never talk to her, the same as any girl who puts me in the friend zone.
>>
File: MHLGXsE~2.jpg (88 KB, 447x448) Image search: [Google]
MHLGXsE~2.jpg
88 KB, 447x448
>implying that i ever claimed to be in a "friendzone"
>implying that i have had a female friend
>implying that all robots are kucks
>>
>>24760926
>46 likes
Confirmed that all females are roastie whores
>>
>>24761070
yet you wouldn't have had her publicly shamed and fired for it
>>
>>24760899
It has nothing to do with the guy being ugly and everything to do with him being her Uber driver and using confidential information outside the work place to contact her which violates the fucks out of the terms of service and is creepy as fuck. What don't you virgins understand about that?

If you have a job where you have access to customers phone numbers for work related purposes you are going to be fired if you access that information recreationally
>>
>>24761635
>She made fun of my virginity
Haha what? Is this what the world's come to?
>>
>>24762783
It's creepy because he's ugly. If chad did it it'd be charming and gentlemanlike
>>
>>24762783
It has everything to do with him being ugly. If she found him sexually attractive, she would've responded differently to his offer.

He wasn't propositioning her for sex or saying anything wildly inappropriate. He just asked her out on a date. She could've handled the situation with more civility by simply telling him no and that he shouldn't use a customer's private information to get a date.

People's actions are perceived differently based on how attractive they are to others. Kinda like how girls say they love nerds and gamers, when really they just love hot guys with glasses and hot guys who play video games.
>>
>>24762806

This sort of thing was pretty common between us, though.

She'd laugh at me and say I was desperate enough to fuck a hole in the wall, or something silly like that. My rejoinder was something along the lines of "yes, I'm desperate enough to fuck a hole in the wall. No fun, but I'd do it before I fucked you."

Bear in mind she wasn't interested in me at all. But the simple fact that I got a small swipe at her confidence in these sort of situations always felt good. Until I felt bad about it a moment later. It was a pretty unhealthy friendship.
>>
>>24762810
If he was average looking it be creepy, if it was a good looking Chad she might be more open to it but that's the thing. This nigga is ugly as fuck and clearly as a result has no chemistry with the bitch, I mean a truly ugly ass nigga. Why would he take it upon himself to go into the system and contact someone who showed no interest in him during the course of the business transaction?

If you can't pick up on basic ass social cues you're not going to make it far in life
>>
>>24760899
To be fair though in that situation the driver did contact that girl after getting her number through a work related interaction.

However, contrary to what women tell you that they don't like thugs, criminals and dangerous men is a bunch of bullshit. They do, and in a dangerous situation like that guy being a weirdo and having her number, knowing where she lived, if he was a super hunk she would have never posted about it on twitter complaining about it.
>>
>>24762928
>To be fair though in that situation the driver did contact that girl after getting her number through a work related interaction.

That I agree with entirely. It was wrong of him to do that, but he didn't deserve a public shaming for it. He's not the first guy to do something dumb to get a date.

Girls now they think they have the right to shame any guy they don't find attractive for asking them out.
>>
>>24762992
Trust me. I am not condoning what that girl did at all. What she should have done was report him to uber and go on with her day. But this was the perfect opportunity to be at the center of her own drama and show everyone around the world that some man found her desirable.
>>
>>24760521
Hello reddit :^)

saged
>>
>>24762783
>access to customers phone numbers for work related purposes you are going to be fired if you access that information recreationally

See, I do have access to that at my university job and have seen grills talking on yikyak about me, calling me gay or creepy because I didn't hit on them.

One of them even said "why didn't he just text me? I had to give him my number anyway" since they give their numbers to charge food to their account.

I know it's me they're talking about because I'm the only guy that works at the coffee shop.

It's more woman bullshit where you're damned if you do and damned if you don't.
Thread replies: 86
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.