[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you even have a personality anymore or is your soul rotted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: faggy.gif (498 KB, 400x234) Image search: [Google]
faggy.gif
498 KB, 400x234
Do you even have a personality anymore or is your soul rotted through with memes and insecurity? Can you even call yourself human anymore?
>>
>>24760414
>memes and insecurity
>soul

that's pretty much a human m40
>>
I'm nothing but an empty husk.
>>
eh not much man, for years I've been cringing at everything I said so now I almost dont say anything and just repress all my desires to participate and show how I really am
tl;dr I'm not being myself cause myself makes me want to kill myself
>>
>>24760542
This.

I am a body which guiles people into thinking there is a personality within.
>>
>>24760414
how can I develop a personality without feedback

I am stuck in a catch 22, I can't develop social skills because no one will socialize with me, no one will socialize with me because I have no social skills

I had an undiagnosed mental illness when I was 14 or so, about the same time my mother had cancer, my friends melted away, no one cared, when my grades started to drop after she died I was never sent to the school counselor or anything. Maybe if I had put in a herculean effort to overcome my problems I wouldn't be a NEET failure today but for fuck's sake I was just a kid and now I am trying to do something about it.

I don't ask for much, just that you stay out of my way. How difficult is it to not go through the trouble of saying shit like "you don't have any friends do you" once I accidentally let my autism slip or to deny me a job just because I have the wrong haircut, unfashionable clothes or other normy bullshit you take too seriously? No, instead you people actively try to fuck my shit up.

All this bullshit is killing me inside, of course my soul is beginning to rot away.
>>
>>24760593
>I am a body which guiles people into thinking there is a personality within.

Why do you keep insulting my intelligence? You only have one life, you can spend it doing this or doing something that might at least provide you with some entertainment value like watching yourself age.
>>
>>24760414
Correct on all counts.
>>
>>24760414
this, but with less insecurity and more infinitesimally vacuous post-irony

i cant tell when im being sincere and when im supposed to be sincere
>>
Sometimes I sit.

And ponder.
>>
File: 1448759933474.jpg (33 KB, 466x349) Image search: [Google]
1448759933474.jpg
33 KB, 466x349
>>24760593

We all are, your body just failed to fool itself and now you see yourself for what you are.

This world is full of Normies who think they're the hero of their little story and that they are "good persons".
>>
>>24760414
I-i just want the college normie carefree life again
>>
>>24760414

Any higher impulse in my body dried out already. Only thing I like to do is trash my brain with media until I pass out just to do it again next day. I even stopped actually thinking about life like I used to, I have a constant buzzing void in my head, which only calls out anxiously to me when I am about to cross some boundary of my comfort zone.
I am pretty much the definition of what parents were afraid off when we entered information age.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.