[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this thread is for true robots, you can only post if you have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: Android_16_003.jpg (29 KB, 480x379) Image search: [Google]
Android_16_003.jpg
29 KB, 480x379
this thread is for true robots, you can only post if you
have less than 5 male irl friends/acquaintances
don't go to clubs/parties
never had a girlfriend
never had sex

how you going robots? i'm holding up alright, had steak and potato for din dins and am currently playing a WoW private server
>>
I fit all the criteria.

Got yelled at by my parents again today. Otherwise I'm doing fine, tryna work out more often.
>>
Wanted to commit suicide yesterday but I figured that stabbing myself and bleeding out would be painful. I want a quicker way out. Too bad I don't have access to a gun.
>>
were do i sign up ...
>>
trying to learn python programming . and try to find a job after that.
>>
>>24759895
jump infront of an express train, just make sure you don't half ass it and you go head first, guarantee you won't feel a thing that way
>>
Hey guys come meet me at the corner of going nowhere and fast
>>
>>24760208
you sound really cool anon, will you share your secret?
>>
>>24760223
Yeah, but don't tell anyone. Im secretly training to become a ninja.
>>
>>24759747
3 male friends one including my brother.
Had sex once but I got lucky and never had it again.

My normie friend dragged me to a Halloween party last year and I was excited to be a normie but everyone but me and a gf so I got sad and drinked til I passed out and threw up on everyone's clothes.

I spend my days in my room til bedtime most the time now. I hate women, I tried, I stayed skinny, got good clothes, nice hair, they don't want anything to do with me.

Fuck them, I hate them anyways.

I watch anime and play vidya til bedtime. NEET, with a music hobby. That's about it, am I too normie? If so I can just go hang with /a/
>>
>>24760323
>Had sex once
Get out of this thread
>>
File: 5'7.jpg (305 KB, 721x869) Image search: [Google]
5'7.jpg
305 KB, 721x869
>>24760405
It's not hard to trick jailb8 that just moved to town, til she finds out she can have Chad. And the police could fuck you up at anytime.
>>
having friends feels like a stretch
>>
>have less than 5 male irl friends/acquaintances
If you have any friends or acquaintances you are not a robot.

>>24760506
It doesn't matter how easy it is. You're not a robot.
>>
Stressed. Some old lady forgot to pay for her alcohol and walked out after I hooked the security tag off. She came back and paid for it but shit, I don't want to lose my job just yet. I fucking need the money.
>>
>>24759747
How's it going, fellow robots
>>
I'm haven't eaten in 24 hours, I'm starving but I'm too lazy to go out and get something to eat.
>>
>>24759747
>Has several male friends.
>Has girlfriend and sex on a regular basis.

Should I get out now? Lol.
>>
>>24760618
Shitty. I feel like that one trainee the hero sees getting beat by the sensei for failing constantly.
>>
>>24760555
>If you have any friends or acquaintances you are not a robot.
sorry for being a literal novelty item for my childhood "friends" who have all since grown up and lost their virginities
>>
>>24760683
Don't apologize. Just leave.
>>
>>24759971
nah, you'll just fuck up the conductor's day
>>
>>24759747
Solved the captcha....shit.
>>
>>24760656
Yes but we all know you won't because you love being le special snowflake here. You're no worse than a woman.
>>
File: 1446879004379.gif (790 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1446879004379.gif
790 KB, 250x250
>>24760555
>have sex once
>will never get it again
>+ all robot memberships taken away

In the long run, it wasn't worth it.

Off to /a/ for bratposting u suppose.
Later chaps.
>>
>>24759747
>3 male friends, no female friends unless my sister counts
>i don't go to parties or clubs
>no gf, but crushin on a grill
>kv

Killing myself is too much work and pretty much every method besides shooting yourself would be painful.
>>
>>24760725
if you can get it once you can get it twice. now go die you scum cunt
>>
File: Ohoho.jpg (68 KB, 788x685) Image search: [Google]
Ohoho.jpg
68 KB, 788x685
>>24760783
If only. I've tried for 4 years since that time. I'll never get ut again m8 enless I shoot for jailb8 because my hair is beiberish but I cant risk prison.
>>
>>24760755
>3 male friends, no female friends unless my sister counts
So when are you leaving?
>>
>butthurt normalfags ruining what they cant have
I wish we could have a discussion apart from these guys trying to justify themselves to fit in.
Its like theyre only here to post about themselves for a "yea sure you can be inthe club"then fuckoff
>>
File: tk1UCGd.gif (1 MB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
tk1UCGd.gif
1 MB, 240x180
>>24760725
>1446879004379.gif
original gif
>>
File: Taiga2.png (868 KB, 2560x1600) Image search: [Google]
Taiga2.png
868 KB, 2560x1600
>>24760862
You seem upset m8.

Can I into the club now?
>>
>1 friend who I speak to every few weeks, rest are Chad acquaintances
>haven't been to a club or party in at least 2 years
>22 year old virgin who's never had a girlfriend

True robot checking in. I'm sick at the moment which sucks, but will just rest and watch some movies so not doing too bad.
>>
>>24760892
Taiga is the shittiest girl
No
>>
>>24760823
Mister OP said less than 5 friends, m8. I'm staying.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.